Post em

I am proficiently rejoicing in the making of it. Do not tell me you are a dirty novice, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>37306532
link?

symmetricstrength.com/

Proficient would mean you've made it, you're still subpar as fuck

Kek what the fuck am I doing?

Also. Not squatting at the moment due to tendinitis. Doing eccentric reps on the leg press for 40kg..... fuck

I never said I've made it, however I'm making it. It's a process bruv

1 month in
Started running a few months before so I think thats why my legs are slightly ahead

Those are normal stats for the average dyel

Rawr I'm a T-rex. SS not even once kids

5.5 years lifting, 92kg, 180cm

OP here, about a year in. Is this a reasonable goal?

Fek

I only do dumbell bench, how should I input that for barbell

Ive been lifting for 4 years.

No you havent

Been lifting for about 4 years now but first two years were pretty shitty highschool dyel routines

On phone so pic is blank but is intermediate across the board decent 1 year progress if I've lost between 50 and 60 lbs over that time

Did u forget to set it to metric

depends on your goals bro, going from your pic which is all i have to go on, i'd say you're on your way. i train primarily for strength, but with adequate nutrition and a proper routine there's no reason that you shouldn't be able to achieve it

SL 5x5 since feb 2016, fucked around in the gym before that since august 2015.

Finally out of the fucking purple

All green man

Almost 1 year liftig Scaping auschwitzmode

SL for 4 months.

Here's where I started

> le dumb question
if i squat 60 kg i have to put 60 kg or 60 kg + the bar ?
cuz i have 2 bars (light one is 6 kg heavy one is 12)

probably b8 but
>can't into basic mathematics

And this is a little over 3 months of ss later. Why is my squat my weakest lift?Rip promised me t-rex mode but I'm pretty much the opposite strength wise. Should be 2pl8 for 3x5 by now

Yep. I have. But I have aids from IV drugs.

60kg is a 20kg plate on either side of a 20kg bar.

Guessing you either skip squats sometimes , dont give squats your all , or have weird genetics. #2 is my best bet tho.

This is me

How do you all progress so fast?

this is also what baffles me

:(
No jokes

I wouldn't be able to come up with a joke better than what you posted

8 months of work, decent progress?

Exaggeration goes a long way

For me I think it was just that I didn't know how hard to push myself on my first few sessions so I maybe underestimated what I could already lift at the start. I've deloaded squats twice and haven't improved on my ohp for probably about 2 months

I don't understand :(

about 3 months in
surprised by the overhead and squats, cause i always feel like i'm struggling to keep going with the press and i do squats every workout

Do I count the bar?

soon dat dere 5pl8 highbar squat brehs

Yes. And wait longer than 5 minutes before you pls respond. Just browse other threads or something you sound needy as fuck and will probably never get a gf until you change your needy ways lol

yes, the bar is part of the total amount you lifted so you count the bar

Thanks

how new are you

tips for stronger traps?

Shrugs and overhead press

260 ohp strict? Holy shit

Hey there strength twin. How much do you deadlift?

It shot up when I started practicing handstand push-ups.

Fuck me in my tiny little shitty baby ass

90 kg atm, feels like it's progressing the slowest

Well

Can any of you tell me what is your routine pls?

The dont be a bitch routine

Sure man. My routine isn't very efficient though I. I do a variation of 5/3/1 I guess. I take a day-off between two sessions.

First lift is the reason I'm in the gym. I try adding 5 pounds every week. If I'm tired that day I'll go in and do a 3x3 instead of 3x5. All accessory work is heavy as fuck and I shoot for 8-10 reps. Just add weight to everything everytime you go in. Don't sacrifice form though. Having good form is the most important thing you can do.

A: High-bar squat as to grass (used to do low-bar but my shoulders weren't flexible enough and it was uncomfortable). 2 warm up sets. 4 working sets. Donkey calf raises, leg press, ab leg lifts, chin-ups.

B: Bench press. 3x5. Weighted dips, tricep pull downs, incline dumb bell bench, skull crushers, ab leg lifts.

C: Deadlift. 3x5. Seated row, pendlay row, bent row, pull-ups, ab leg lifts..

D: Overhead press. 3x5. Front and lateral shoulder flies. Seated shoulder press. Body weight dips, ab leg lifts.

I play soccer and ride a road bicycle on the weekends.

Sure
Monday:
Bench 4 set of 5 reps. On the 5th set I move the weight down and use a wide grip and bang out reps until failure.
Incline bench
Dips 5xfailure
Seated Lateral Raise
Tricep Pull-downs

Wednesday:
Lat pull down
Wide grip Cable Rows
Handstand Push-ups
Parallel bar pull ups
Hammer Curls
Whatever the fuck the T-bar machine is called

Friday:
Hamstring Curls
Squats
Quad extensions

weightlifter btw
tfw no chest

mirin frontsquat, tfw almost 5pl8 back squat (highbar) but i can barely do 130 fronsquat ;_;

thanks m8
to be fair i'm naturally relatively good at front squats, my back squats are very upright

I'm a strong boulderer and avid lifter. and. Got a -109 in symmetry haha.

Fuck this thing is true, though, I just started getting dedicated to fixing my legs and upper chest.

6' 190lbs, been lifting for about 4 years, did sports in high school though.

I know my shoulders are shit, they've always been prone to injury since I was young.

104kg, 6ft

lifting 6 years in september

post ass

5'8 154lbs

mirin

Am I doing good for 3 months?

>manbun

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Remember to add the weight of the bar and don't try and guess your one rep max

Why the fuck would you add the weight of the bar shitty site

Manlet

only when im training :(

no bully, im not a hipster shit

>filename checked

I'm doing SL 5x5 so do I just put 5 as the reps? I'm pretty sure I could do a lot more on each if I only did 1 set of 5 reps tho. Never tried my 1rm, don't have a gymbro and I don't think any of the crusty old people doing cardio at my gym would be able to spot me.

dang dude whats up with the bench discrepancy

that manbun must keep you from chinups and pullups, I feel sorry for you

Put in five reps in and it calculates it for you

>5x5

theyre all lying user

why is your bench so shit

shoulder problems

I need a massage

Maybe some day I'll be not weak