Weight Loss Plateu

>inb4 eater fewer calories.
>Already on 1.7k and I am Overestimating literally everything I eat.
>Never missed the gym in the last 4 months.
>Missed Gym literally 3 times since I started and it was due to exams.

177cm (5'10 ft)

Should I start bulking or should starve myself to oblivion ?

Other urls found in this thread:

iifym.com/tdee-calculator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe try to make any change before you post?

What do you mean ? I am asking for Veeky Forums to tell me what do in this situation.

how the fuck should i know... explain what you are trying to achieve and show what you look like now?

If you don't want to eat fewer calories, but still want to lose weight, do more cardio.

this

I wanna be zyzz.

Will post pics in 5.

lower to 1500kcal then, i had to do the same thing at about 86kg (170cm here)

Before

OP, weight loss is volatile. You're weighing... once a week? And have plateaued for two? If you haven't changed anything don't be a bitch and just grind it out. Probably water retention.

But be careful that you haven't changed anything. New foods? Switch up cardio? Etc. Starvation mode is for all intents and purposes a HAES myth.

Let me guess, not doing cardio?

After

Every lifting session bro.

I even have a full session only for cardio and Planks.

recalculate your BMI and TDEE
keep cutting
reduce salt in your diet
lifting heavy enough?
high intensity cardio 4 days a week

I calculate it every week m8

My TDEE is now at 2.2k with everything at light.

I use this iifym.com/tdee-calculator/

nigga I don't know then, patience?

keep lurkin man

You have done incredibly well to drop almost 40kg in 9 months, after so long cutting your body is generally used to that amount of food and exercise, try upping to 2000 for a week or so and laying off the exercise, you'll gain a small amount of weight sure, but it might help you top up in terms of excess energy and reserve fats, then go back into a deficit and resume your standard training.

I'm on a 1.5k and I overestimate too. Stop being a bitch and work harder. Stay at the gym an extra 20 minutes and stairmaster it.

Don't make excuses, make the cut.

.cont

By the way OP, I started at 87kg and am now at 79kg after 3 months, and I'm eating at 1500 a day, so I wouldn't worry too much about your rate of weight loss

ok I've seen you pics now... keep the diet as is.

increase your training effort on the cardio front.

its really hard to explain, but once you learn to increase your pain/willpower threshold on the exercising you will see a break in your plateau.

whilst keeping an eye on your weight is important, start taking a photo daily in the same spot/lighting first thing in the morning... watch the progress on how you look, not just what the scale says.

drop $100 and get your RMR tested.

Same problem man. Eating at 1100 kcal daily and try to overestimate everything. Run 3 days a week. I'm 6'4" and gone from 320 to 245 and I have just been stuck for a few weeks now.

Anyone have any other help? Maybe keto?

stop dieting now

if you keep pushing it to lower and lower calories you will say goodbye to all of your muscle, loose less fat than you should and feel like death. the fat loss per unit self torture is off the charts with this method

raise your calories over the next week slowly up to what you think your maintenance is, you shouldn't gain any weight, and you will feel amazing. keep it there for 2-4 weeks then go back to dieting for no more that 2 months, repeat this cycle for magic results. After a brief "diet break" your body re normalizes your hormones like leptin, gherelin, and testosterone, and reduces your insulin sensitivity, all of these things then contribute to rapid fat loss when you resume the cut.

I also find psychologically, I'm able to maintain a more aggressive deficit if I know its for a short period.