I'll be helping everyone as much as possible

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s17P3IAxHqjG
content.tigerfitness.com/huge-gainer-full-body-workout-routine/
fitsticky.com/novice-programs/
fitsticky.com/novice-programs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hows this?

Going back to triples next week. Also, the reason why front squat is for both days is because I dont have a squat rack so I have to clean everything first.

not everything has to be a general you pretentious faggots

shut up, you idiot

ABCABxx

> Day A:

Flat bench, 4 x 8, 10, 10 12

Incline bench, 3 x 12

Chest dips, 3 x until failure

Cable flyes, 3 x 12

Lateral raises, 3 x 12

Reverse flyes, 3 x 12

Standing french press, 3 x 12

Weighted bench dips, 3 x 12

> Day B

Deadlift, 3 x 5

Pullups, 4 x until failure

Lat pulldowns, 4 x 8, 10, 10, 12

Cable rows, 4 x 8, 10, 10, 12

Shrugs, 4 x 12

Barbell curls, 4 x 12

Reverse curls, 4 x 12

Rate my schedule plz

Bulgarian Method, 5 days a week

Squat 3/2/1
OHP 5/4/3/2/1
Clean 5/4/3/2/1
Bench 5/4/3
Weighted dips 3x5
Weighted chins 3x5
Farmer's walk 3x30m

Deadlift once per week
Weighted box jumps once per week

--

I feel like I've made some good gains on 1rm in the first couple months but I'm stalling as of recently. Do I just stick with it? I know bulgarian is a long term type thing, but it's really got me down not making any progress recently.

> Day C:

Squats, 4 x 8, 10, 10 ,12

Dumbbell lunges, 3 x 20

Leg press, 3 x 12

Leg curls, 3 x 12

Calf raises, 3 x 12

yoga pants pic when

bump

this

what does that actually do?

It's not legit training they were just messing around during the vacations.
And it's publicity for the AgainFaster Klokov equipment.

this seems incredibly dangerous

yeah the biggest deal is by far the block pulls
i dont think id be allowed to deadlift off of plates, i get mean looks whenever i deadlift as it is ("THEYRE LOUD")
im considering making my own blocks and asking the gym if i can just leave them there
i dont think a high rdl would be a good replacement tho since the whole idea seems to be to move heavy weight, but i havent read his books so i could be wrong
>Bulgarian Method, 5 days a week
uh

pls

Mon/Wed/Friday
3x5 Press Variant
3x10 Pull Up Variant
1x5 Rack Pull Variant / 3x5 Shrug Variant / 3x5 Squat Variant
+ 60 Reps of Bicep, Rear Delt & Side Delt A Week

I change exercises every 1-3 weeks.

Is anyone on a powerbuilder routine or is that just a meme?

>Is anyone on a routine that makes them stronger and bigger.

PPL - rest - Full body - rest - rest

What should I do on Full body?

Should I do something like

BP -> Squat -> OHP -> DL -> Bro curls

and call it a day? Maybe add some pull ups or smth

Hey Trappy,

Thank you for all the compilation of advices, it's really helping.

Do you have some materials regarding nutrition that I can check on my own?

Shut the fuck up you look like shit.

can't you google it yourself? that's all >she does.

bumpity bump

bad

>almost exclusively 8-12 rep range
>won't get strong
>too much muscular overlap between days
>3x5 DL before squat day
>DL 1x/week
>too much focus on accessories

just do a standard routine

Reminder that everyone knew SS was a meme until Trappy brought it back and fooled you all.

N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G

weak bait

will this get me gains?

you're the newfags cause that guys been posting that exact thing with the exact picture daily for ages now.

>a couple of weeks
>ages

No.

90% 3x5 is a pretty stressful session.
doing it twice in a row, then squatting/benching every day after that, and then maxing out at the end is gonna be a lot.

Also 3 heavy deadlift sessions a week.

It doesn't exactly look like a good derivative of TM as there's no clear volume, recovery, intensity relationship.

more likely to run you down and lead to an injury than anything else.

bench 3x5
bb row 3x5
ohp 3x10
pullup/chinup 3x10
curl 3x10
lateral raise 3x10

squat 3x5
sldl 3x10
lunges 3x10
calf raise 3x10
decline situps 3x10

ohp 3x5
weighted pullup/chinup 3x5
incline bench 3x10
bb row 3x10
tricep extensions 3x10

deadlift 5x5 ramping weight
front squat 3x10
lunges 3x10
calf raise 3x10
weighted crunch

dont know if i should do this or just lyle mcdonald generic bulking routine. im looking for 4-5 days a week with cardio after program. stats are intermediate to advanced.

Are you roiding?

Beginner: roughly four months training from a little more than a skeleton (5'8 @ 128lbs when started, now at 140lbs)

Been doing the following:

3x5 Back Squats
3x5 OHP
3x5 Bench Press
1x5 Deadlifts
3x5 Weighted Chin-Ups
3x5 Weighted Dips

Been eating at a surplus everyday. Almost too much.

FxxFxFx

I swim five days a week, and do some HIIT one day a week. The reamining day, I do nothing. My primary goal is to develop health, and then strength.

R8. No h8.

so more compounds lifts, less isolation

and more varied rep ranges?

>8-12 rep range wont make you stronger
Suppose what happens when you lift a weight 3x8 times. The next sesh (assuming you recovered properly) you more than likely will be able to lift it 3x9. Thats right! You got STRONGER! And then when you get to 12 reps you can try to go heavier and repeat til you get to 12 again! Aint life grand!?

Should I put my AMRAP set after or before my work sets? It's AMRAP at 85% of 1RM.

I want to accurately test my max but I also don't want to be so fatigued that I don't benefit from the remain 3 sets of triples.

Anyone care to recommend anything else I should add, or swap out, or a favorite? I'm shooting for as many compound exercises as possible.

>No-gym super poorfag
>Only have some kettlebells
>Never been in shape but I'm starting to see gains and very improved stamina.
>Don't know the names of most of these.

Every weekday, 10-exercise routine, 190 reps total:

>lower body focus
1) Squat to single-arm press. 10/arm
2) Clean and press. 10/arm
3) Unlocked hold and squat. 10/arm
4) Slow single-arm Windmill. 10/arm
5) One-motion ground to top. 10/arm

>upper body focus
6) Kettlebell pushup, row, one-arm press. 10/arm.
7) Standing with 1 kettlebell in each arm, bring arms up on sides, slowly bring arms together as if clapping, bring arms back to up/side position and back down. 10 total.
8) Squat to 2-handed short row, squat to two-handed standing row. 20 total.
9) On back, waist up, kettlebell to back to overhead to stomach to back. 20 total.
10) Kneel, 2-handed opposite angled lift. 20/side.

>Weak ass upper body makes #6 difficult to maintain form.
>Bad back makes me worried about #2 and #8

either do the standard template first, slowly adding accessories as you see fit, or look on the fitsticky for some of trappy's 4-5 day templates if you want to go to the gym more and give you an idea of useful accessories

leeman pls go

Trappy pls go

I never hit puberty, just started testosterone shots at age 20. Gonna start lifting. I hope I can get big.

I hope you mean HUGE CMON

>you more than likely will be able to lift it 3x9
no

template hypertrophy routine from the muscle and strength pyramide. author said you can change exercises so i would take out lat pulldown and do pullups, leg press for front squat. dont have equip for leg extensions and leg curls so i would just do some lunges.
but what about ohp? is once a week ok? also, the deadlift volume seems too high.

A
Dumbbell clean and press 5x5
Speed deadlift 5x3
ohp lockouts from forehead 2x5

B
Dumbbell clean and press 3x 10,8,6
dumbbell snatch 5x2
chinups 4x5, farmers walks

C
squat 1x15, 1x10
btn push press 5x1
Pushups max in x time
farmers walks

trying to get a 75 lb dumbbell (each hand) clean and press for 12 reps. currently at 40 lel.

I've been thinking about using Wendler's 5/3/1. What do you guys think is the better option for assistance - going all out on a single muscle group or mixing it up?

For example, on a bench day, would you go for more chest exercises or mix it up between chest and back?

>4days a week
the last time i checked the week has 7 and they days you dont lift you are losing gains. up it to at least 5 and cut your loses

is this cross fit thread? they all of you do whole body thing everyday and just sticking to 1 or 2 muscle group each day?
1: chest and bi 6-12 reps 4 sets
2- back and tri
3- shoulders and abs (abs 2 times a week when i feel like it or when there is a hot chick in the gym)
4- legs and something else
5- i do mostly chest and bi
6-off
7-off

How dis? (Texas method split, based on trappy's early-intermediate programme)

A
Pull ups 3x5
Barbell row 3x5 @ 80-90%
Dumbbell supinating curls 3x8-12
Hammer curls 3x8-12
Facepulls 3x8-12

B
Bench press 3x5 (intensity)
OHP 5x5 @ 90%
Lateral raise 3x8-12
Skullcrushers 3x8-12
Cable crossovers 3x8-12

C
Squats 3x5 (intensity)
Deadlift 3x5 @ 80-90%
Romanian deadlift 3x8-12
Abs 3x8-12

x

D
OHP 3x5 (intensity)
Barbell row 1x5 (intensity)
Bench press 3x5 @ 80-90%
Spoto bench 2x5 @ 75-85%
Dumbbell supinating curls 3x8-12

E
Deadlift 1x5 (intensity)
Squats 3x5 @ 80-90%
Paused squats 2x5 @ 70-80%
Abs 3x8-12

x

Is there a consensus on coolcicada or spiderman997s PPL?

UTTER

SHIT

Right, so on what grounds?

Trappy I'm gonna be visiting Brazil fairly soon. Want to hang out? I've always been a fan

Fuck these routine threads. Everyone posts their routine, and only a few ever get comments or feedback... Usually only because it's completely retarded.

Go bully trappy into coming to help, she's on shitposting on /plg/ and /owg/

>make a routine general
>never respond

vocaroo.com/i/s17P3IAxHqjG

[Guy hoping for a response about kettlebells here] I'd give feedback if I wasn't a complete novice at this stuff.

the fuck is that

Do u into steroids?

I want to hug your butt

> tfw trappy has left /rg/ forever

Naw he just took off his trip.

Good. He's mentally ill and look like shit.

why don't you just filter her

Thoughts on the following for an intermediate who is focused on aesthetics. Written by Steve shaw (og who I feel knows his shit)

content.tigerfitness.com/huge-gainer-full-body-workout-routine/

>her

Faggot enablers like you are the worst. Why don't you filter yourself with a noose?

I'm gonna filter her boipuss with my benis

The only issue apparent with the routine is that it has quite a few sets, but then again, this entire routine is crafted for new
lifters that want to get into the gym and break shit. In that regard, it's wonderful. Tons of sets because beginners want to do
everything and its grandmother. Rep goals instead of weight goals with high reps and lower weight to keep the newbie from
fucking their shit up with high weight. Tons of time to recover with an emphasis on full body and enough exercises thrown in
for the average new lifter to keep them entertained and make them think they're doing a brosplit like everyone else. Enough
exercise variety to keep their peers from trying to convert them to a shit brosplit. Enough volume to achieve maximal hypertrophy
without overtraining.

For hypertrophy, its fine and won't keep you from making optimal mass as long as you eat properly. For strength, not great,
in fact, fairly terrible, but if you only care about hypertrophy anyway, do it. This is the perfect routine for your friend who wants
to gain muscle and believes in tons of bro-science shit like confusing the muscles and one body part per day.

Looking at the routine, it looked horrendous at first, but once I started to understand the point of the routine and the thought
process, it's kinda' ingenious. It's specifically crafted for idiots that have no idea what they're doing and will only do complicated
workouts while still giving them a good way of gaining mass at any lifting level.

Kinda makes sense then. I've focused on minimalistic training from the start and fancied some variation to that, also increase the volume by working around 70-75% of my 1rm rather than 85+ like I've done for the last 6 months. I really enjoy the rep goal system and will continue to use this. Eventually this will evolve to a 4 day upper lower but right now I can only commit 3 days to the iron.

I'm here senpais sorry, just finishing some uni stuff.

No you can't fucking work in because I'm supersetting in the machines and you're gonna fuck my workout up so no fuck you, you can't work in.

what are the pros/cons of a 3 day TM setup with an assistance day, versus a 4 day U/L TM split? i read Lascek's books and he advises moving from 3 days + asst. to 4 day split, but is there an important reason for this or can I begin on the 4 day split?

is that you talking? you sound like a beaner

I'm brazilian senpai.

3 days is usually easier to progress with.
But fullbody workouts can be massively tiring, specially volume day.
I go on details about the benefits of a split here fitsticky.com/novice-programs/

>I'm brazilian
how many times have you been mugged?

>Brazilian
So you're South Mexican, k.

It's been years since I've been mugged, actually.
I'd say 2-3 years, but I don't actually recall it exactly.

I used to be mugged all the time when I was 15-16 though.

Pretty different people, actually. White people are the majority in Brazil, but an actual minority in Mexico.

trappy should i do my AMRAP set before or after my worksets? The workset is 4x3 @ 85% 1RM. I want to get an accurate measure of my 1RM but i don't want to be too fatigued to do my sets senpai

Depends on your objective.
Are you using the same weight for the AMRAP sets?

3xf pull ups
3x6 upright row
3x8 military press

10x10 trap bar deadlift

i use the low handles, im 6'5 and the trap bar deadlift is the first lift i've found where i can go heavy and i'm able to get the necessary volume and i don't need a whole week for my joints to recover

i'm thinking about adding behind the neck shoulder pressing and push ups

my goal is to look better naked and leg/overhead strength

How do you guys warmup and stretch if at all?

I'm doing an upper/lower split and feel silly foam rolling my legs if I'm doing upper day.

yes. my objective is to get stronger. but my routine has weekly progressions so i need to know if my 1rm went up for the next week's weights.

You do that everyday?

thanks. but is there a problem with using a TM split if you haven't done the deadlift and squat rotations already? will the volume on each day be too high (I 1RM OHP 70kg, bench 115kg, squat 145kg and diddly 170kg)?

On upper days, I lightly stretch my lower body. Then I do shoulder, pec, forearm warmups.

On lower days, I do a lot of shit because I have a nagging hip pain and an old knee injury. Band distraction stretches, limber 11, a couple yoga poses, then a quick few sets of plyo jumps. I warmup my upper body on lower body days for sure. My rear delts cramp when i squat without it.

Shut the fuck up you look like shit. Oh and you're Brazilian? Way to go inferior subhuman.

>"""""routine general"""""""
>more like inflate a shemale dyel's ego

Fuck you subhuman cunt.

Do you have freckles on your chest or shoulders?
If not I'm going to have to take a point off your cool chart.

Also I've reached 4pl8 on calf raise, I'm sort of at a loss of what to do next because I have to stay lean for trail running and rock climbing.
I've pretty much hit a point on leg workouts where any more will just build unneeded muscle that will slow me down and I'm already strong enough to run for an entire day with gear.
Should I stick with what I got?
Adding more weight or sets would make things a little easier, but the added weight on my body would stress my ankles out on a trail.

Warmup sets -> AMRAP set -> work sets

If you do the AMRAP after the work sets you'll probably just be too fatigued to reach a real max

It's completely fine to start TM with a split.

If upper day just do warmup sets into worksets. If you are recovering from an injury though you might wanna do some mobility work first.
If lower day you can do a few things like high leg swings, hip circles, and ankle/wrist stretches.

Don't stretch (ankle/wrist stretch is fine) or foam roll before the workout unless you have a specific reason to and know what you're doing.
Do it once you're back home.

Looks good.
Depending on how much weight you're OHPing, you might wanna reduce the volume work to 80-90%
And remember the %s are from your 5RM, not your 1RM.

No this is a real training thread.
If you wanna know more, read the "routine tips" section on fitsticky.com/novice-programs

Newfriend please calm down and go back to lurking.

>teaching others
>dyel
>brazilian

Trappy, what's your concensus on this?

When someone says they do 3x5
That's 3 working sets by 5 reps each.

What's the % of max for warm up and how many warm up sets?

Trappy, why are you so weak? Don't you lift?

Look in the "How to Warmup" section on fitsticky.com/novice-programs

Feels like it's something I have to spend a bit more time looking into, and I'm kinda busy with uni stuff right now.
Remind me tomorrow and I'll take a good look at it when I'm free.

I do limber 11 before working out.
I do static stretches afterwards.

If it's a linear progression program, the percentage of 1RM is usually around 80%. It's unsure though because most LP programs do not have you maxing. You just keep adding weight to your 3x5.

If it's a different type of routine, it depends.

Your warmup sets are up to you. It shouldn't fatigue you but you should be "Warm"

>brazilian

It is further proof Klokov is awesome.

It's Klokov. He can do whatever he wants.

I'll be squatting 2xbw this weekend senpai.
I just don't train upperbody, besides snatches and jerks, because I have different goals.

I'm on testblockers for years, it makes gaining strength and muscle mass a lot harder.

No freckles sorry senpai.
There's no such thing as "unneeded muscle".
Muscle mass is stupidly efficient when it comes to strength/power gained vs amount of weight gained.

However, if you have a specific goal outside of the weightroom, managing the amount of sets and weight used so that it doesn't negatively affect your performance in whatever else you're doing is a good idea.