Reading the sticky 1x1

when is it due?

OP here that was a good one lmao

Good now read the sticky.
> lift weights
> move more
> eat less overall
> eat more protein, complex carbs, and healthy fat

Either you're a girl or you've taken moobs to a new level.

Do cardio, cardio is good for cutting.

no im a guy and I know I havent taken care of myself but now ive decided to change I havent drank soda or ate ice cream in months and have started eating bananas Ill start doing cardio thanks.

You must be 18 or older to post here

i turned 18 in february

Sure you did, kiddo.
Reported for underage.

The shit? I could have sworn you were a chubby girl, do you eat a heavy soy based diet or something? Like dude, having moobs that large, and kinda hips, with a mild amount of belly fat isn't normal.

not sure myself desu

Eat a diet that's at least 80% vegetarian, you can still eat meat but limit yourself to chicken and turkey once in a while. Its going to be hard to lose weight if you have no motivation to cook or prepare meals.

The base of most of my meals are beans and lentils, you can buy them in the bulk section of the grocery store. Add chicken stock, vegetables and spice. DONE. Eat that for at least a week. There is a lot of protein and fiber in beans and there cheap .
Your first step toward weight loss is nutrition, if that's good it doesn't really matter what you do as exercise.

>thinking you can lose fat from specific spots of the body
Stop reading your moms magazines.

This is a blue board. I won't report you for nudity, but someone probably will.

see Gaining muscle helps you get rid of fat, so this applies to you as well.

>pie recipes next to the magic diet pill

Oh, Woman's World. You hate your own readers so much.

>burgers prevent cancer
>wonder bread cures upset stomach
>eggshells cure random specific percent of pain
>random percent less hungry
This picture gets worse and worse the longer I look at it.
>God Bless America

this one is from the eggshell peoples pinterest
notice how they felt the need to censor most of the bullshit even the claims about their own product

mix and match workouts
youtube.com/watch?v=fcN37TxBE_s

if you cant run 5k yet this is a fun option workouts start very easy and get harder as you move along
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sixtostart.zombies5k&hl=de

pic related will help with adding flavour to what ever meat and veggie/rice you choose to eat(use caution with the butter/oil etc)

oh also if you dont have money or dont feel like constantly chooping celeyry garlic ginger chilie you can find all of those as dried spices in some cases as x-salt also instant broth is great for adding some extra flavour

Cardio. Eat less carbs. Count calories.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

what if you arent fat ?

Lose weight and avoid stress/take care if your test levels. Cortisol can change how your body stores fat.

lmao @ stuffed undies you fag

wtf, just answer the question. i dont give a fuck what you think about my tiny penor.

just wondering what i can do to lose the belly and chest fat.

Do cardio and cut all sugar/processed foods

>Eat a diet that's at least 80% vegetarian
What does this shit even mean. Max 20% of my food can be meat?

Height/Weight?

175cm, 5.9 - 71kg, 156 pound

i dont know if i cutting more wil help, but i am gonna try. maybe go to 1k cals a day and see if that works.

?

80% calories ? weight ? volume ?
Out of what ? TDEE ? 1kg ?

If not a troll, what reason can motivate someone to post that ?

bananas are literaly fruit candy, eat something with less carbs and calories. mfw fatties think they will get skinny eating fruit.

His hips aren't wide he's just fat, and his moobs arent abnormal it's just fat. Stop trying to make people who are ready and willing to change believe that they can't change because they're not normal.

People can get skinny eating anything, and fruit happens to be fairly low in calories per gram.

you could eat a kilo of apples for 5-600 calories

Not to mention apples are 65% fructose with a lower GI than wholegrains like brown rice

i eat an icecream every single day, but i only eat like 1500 cals so i am losing weight

yes, but bananas are like 120-150cals each. I have trouble fitting bananas into a cut.

there would be no point in further buying this shit when it could acutally help...

it is still better than eating candy you moron

imagine the average ameriburger eating choclate bars like a normal person eating bananas for two.

What else are you eating? If your cut consists of a IIFYM approach then yes you will have trouble fitting in a banana

Either that or you're cutting your calories way too low

I read the sticky yesterday. I haven't noticed any reduction of bellyfat :-)

>Either you're a girl or you've taken moobs to a new level.

I've seen worse. I went to school with a guy who trained (tae-kwondo iirc), but still had worse man boobs than this. He did drink a lot of beer though, and had for years (he was 17-18 when I knew him).