I just left her Veeky Forums, she was perfect in every way and only wanted what was best for me...

I just left her Veeky Forums, she was perfect in every way and only wanted what was best for me, and I left her so I could hook up with other chicks.

Cool blog !

You know what's worse? Leaving her to hook up with other chicks but discover you fail to hook up with said chicks.

Have you ever fucked a trap? Take this opportunity to do so before getting into another long-term relationship

You have one single week to change your mind and get her back. Point of no return past this period of time, you've been warned

I'm going to take a nap and eat some eggs when I wake up.

>OP is a fuck up
What's new about that?

Honestly, you probably made a mistake, I thought I wanted the same thing, hookups will never compare to sex with a woman you love and care about

>tfw you realize that casual sex actually leaves you completely empty

>that image
shit diet detected

Why is this shit thread not deleted?

You're retarded then and you will regret that decision.

I have the perfect girl right now, ticks every single box and is a strong 9/10. Even then, I have cravings to fuck other girls. Be a man, recognize what you have, and try to get her back because you fucked up buddy.

I've done this....basically you had more options than just leave her to go bang girls but you made the right choice.

Every man needs to go through banging as many girls as possible phase so when he's older and in a comitted relationship he doesn't have this nagging feeling that he missed out and fucks up a family unit.

You could have an open relationship with this chick or cheated on her.

Y O U
O
U

F U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

U P
P

Fuck you oppppppp

>tfw meet qt girl
>tfw fuckboy bestfriend of hers cockblocked me a few nights ago
>tfw i feel like she really likes me always touching my arms and leg and by me
>tfw whenever she walks me to my truck we always make out and hug for a while
>tfw despite all this I still feel sometimes as if she doesn't like me
>tfw I always over think every
Maybe one day she'll be my qt

>my truck

easy there, Billy Bob

shes clearly into you but you really should be fuckin your cousin.

It's jimmy Joe

Lmao thanks for the laughs bros I really needed that I've been overthinking this shit way to much

Whatever this is, it looks disappointed in you.

Are you me? I made this mistake 8 months ago, now she's taken and i feel like a lonely cunt desu

Are you not man enough to cheat? Are you not able to come home after fucking some other floozy and take a quick shower so she doesn't smell the other women? Are you not man enough to look her in the face everyday and lie? To go to bed next to her, thinking about what just happen with the other women?

Get it together man. cheat and live with it LIKE YOUR FATHER AND YOUR FATHER'S FATHER DID. You millennial cuckbois are the worst.

She was probably cheating on you. LTR's are for cucks. Good for you OP.

Damn kid you really want this chick huh? Ive seen you post this shit in the other thread..... im going through similar shit man... especially the not replying bs ...

Lmao damn you're the first person to say something about me posting in other threads.. But yeah she seems like the perfect package despite her horrible replying skills that makes me think she isn't interested

She's flirty with everyone you dweeb