Claim to be Veeky Forums

>claim to be Veeky Forums
>doesn't even have a black belt in a martial art

What's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKi2Vh9rqt0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I only signed up at the dojo next to wal-mart last week. It'll be at least another month before I'm a black belt.

I have black belt in MMA. I fook you up m8. MMA for lyfe.

I have guns and I don't enjoy spending hours every week with testicles and man ass in my face.

>le I have guns argument

You gonna double tap the fag who grabs your gfs ass in the club?

I would train BJJ if all my sparring partners were attractive women. Sounds like a great business idea.

No I would call the police and have him arrested for assault.

Damn right Ima nig the fuck out on that motherfucker.

Anyone touch my woman gets a nine in their ass.

Your phone isn't working and he's getting aggressive, the bouncers aren't around, what now?

shoot him

>2016
>going to clubs
I'm not a nigger, if you take your girlfriend to a club you're obviously into the cuck lifestyle if white and want men to fondle your woman.
do everyone a favor and kill yourself

mom refused to pay the 300$ testing fee plus the 50$+ required for each of the minimum 3 tournaments you must compete in. This was back when I was a teenager and not a legal adult yet. I've been wanting to get back into and finally finish my black belt but no money atm for it.
>shes willing to pay for years of lessons
>get to red belt 2 stripe, right before black belt
>she refuses to pay the relative small fee so I can officially say im a blackbelt
this is the same bitch who would spend hundreds of dollars per week on diet meme foods like medifast and jenny craig. fuck fat people

>has one blackbelt in one martial art
>not training in 4 different martial arts to emphasize both striking and grappling
>tfw i box, karate, muay thai, and bjj

Step up nigga

I have a purple belt in Jiu Jitsu

That takes longer to get than black belt in pretty much any other martial art

>being Veeky Forums
>not having 2

Oh damn you missed and shot someone else because it's a fucking club and you aren't John Wick, you're an idiot. You're now serving a sentence for manslaughter and your gf has left you. NYEEEH, try again

Jokes on you, I don't even have a girlfriend

>testicles and man ass in my face
there's plenty of martial arts where this is never a problem, such as tae kwon do where youre trying to keep your opponent away with kicks and such.
honestly you just come off as really naive an uneducated from that post

Except I wouldn't get charged with manslaughter, the guy who attacked me would. Also my girlfriend would never leave me. She knows what would happen if she did.

Sorry cuck wanna try again?

Fucking this.
Lol at """martial arts""" where every student advances a belt per semester as long as they pay the membership fees.
Pic related took me 8 years of sweat and tears.

you can literally get a blue belt online in BJJ from gracieacademy.com by filming yourself demonstrating combatives techniques

it's an overrated cuck-fu

pipe bomb

I don't see what the difference is between a video showing techniques and them watching you do it in person.

I'm a registered yoga instructor. Not really a martial art but it's fun and I make a nice bit of side money off it.

sorry, what exactly did you do that makes you think you're any different from other students that pay the same fees? did you go train under a waterfall in the alps? did your senei personally choose you from the village children as the chosen one? just because it took you 8 years to get your black belt, doesn't make you any better dude. you seem delusional af

What martial art gives you the most aesthetic body?

they can't correct your form when you're too stupid and noob to realize you're not actually doing whats in the video.

I have no need for martial arts in my life

I can use a weapon, avoid conflict or call the police if I get attacked. I'm not going to get into fights with random people outside

Yeah bro Americans are really fond of people shooting guns in clubs these days

I'm sure opening fire in a nightclub is a smart idea, you'll be hailed as a hero for wasting someone who deserved a smack in the face.When your wife's son acts up will you tell him off, or shoot him? lol

Just go to a boxing gym, getting punched in the face won't damage your hairdo, don't worry sweetie

Boxing has the best cardio and will burn the most calories resulting in the lowest body fat %

yes i noticed a lot of boxers are ripped af, even amateur ones.

If the Orlando club wasn't full of a bunch of disarmed brainwashed leftists then the shooter wouldn't have been able to execute them for 3 hours straight. Kill yourself before Muhammad does it for you, you pathetic cuck.

>tfw nearest martial arts gym is 2.5 hrs by car with no traffic
>tfw it's still just a stripmall karate dojo that probably costs a fuckton and hands out black belts like candy

I am trying to get a job so I can take krav maga classes.

I'm a 1st degree black belt in Krav Maga. Ask me anything, padawan.

For those of you who have experience in martial arts, how much rivalry and antagonism is there between gyms in what you practice? Is everyone really respectful or are the cunts in the midst. Also how do you spot a gym that is full of cunts to avoid enrolling in one?

I joined a soccer team once and fuck I hated the atmosphere. Or maybe I'm too autistic.

Hey here. One question will krav maga help me get aesthetics as well?

Holy shit, you're so physically inept that you can't even punch someone in the face when they grab your girl's ass? You literally resort to shooting them? When a 15 year old walks up to you trying to get you to fight, will you shoot him too? What if you leave your gun at home like the dumbass you are, will you get on your knees and submit because you have no other way to defend yourself?

You sound like the cuck here, mate

Either that or you were severely bullied at school

wow, you have issues.

No I call the police. Violence should be the last resort you sad little bully. I bet you're a manlet aren't you?

said the pathetic cuck kek

Being aesthetic takes a lot more work than what KM will offer you, in my opinion, but it can be pretty cardio intensive depending on your instructor.

youtube.com/watch?v=oKi2Vh9rqt0

I had a couple girls that acted like jealous bitches towards me when I was in tae kwon do as a teenager. This one time this older girl who was a higher rank was judging my sparring match with another girl, I knock the other girl on her ass- and this jelly bitch gave the other girl the win because she said it was a move that wasn't allowed. It was perfectly allowed, and I saw her give the win to someone else who did the exact same thing.
And there was this other younger fat chick that was always trying to outdo me in being flexible. It's like she took personal offense that I was just as flexible/more flexible than her naturally, despite the fact that her mommy took her gymnastics and she was younger than me.

so yeah, youre probably more likely to run into some jelly bitches inside your own dojo

does organized krav maga even have a belt system?

at my city pavilion i see these guys training but they always wear camo pants, boots, and t-shirts

>said the pathetic cuck kek
I'm a female in a long term relationship, you could've be further off dude. ill say it again, you have issues

Don't do Krav, go to an MMA/Boxing/Muay Thai gym instead, Krav Maga at it's best is basically watered down MMA. You will lose bf and maybe gain muscle but won't be that aesthetic

What do you mean antagonism? Everyone (especially long term students) have good friendships. Generally try and find gyms with established fighters (eg my old MMA gym had a guy who is a UFC champ contender), this will ensure that it's more legit both in terms of atmosphere and quality.

In terms of how people view martial arts, generally at MMA gyms people laud wrestling, BJJ, boxing, MT, the valid martial arts. If you come in claiming you are gold band black lotus kung fu master then expect skepticism, so to speak. But generally everyone is there to improve their skills

oh so it was ebin bait, at last I truly see

females are genetically cucks

women are the ones who should carry guns the most yet they are unable to muster the emotional or logical ability to do so.

>oh so it was ebin bait, at last I truly see
kill yourself

>females are genetically cucks
yeah, you have issues alright
>women are the ones who should carry guns the most yet they are unable to muster the emotional or logical ability to do so.
I've actually fired guns before no problem and am a pretty good shot with a bow and arrow as well.
your biases are just oozing from every pore, aren't they?

Yes, krav maga has gi and no gi training. When you wear a gi you wear a belt that is a color representative of your skill level.

When we do no gi training, we wear street clothes. It is good to practice because if you are comfortable in a gi, you may not be comfortable in what you wear on a daily basis. If you have to fight off an attacker or terrorist, you will be used to fighting in your regular clothing, which is key to being successful in krav maga and defending oneself.

Martial arts are a meme

Learn the basics of boxing and wrestling and you're set against 99% of people

I'm in the army, barely have enough time for school and the gym aside from that but I do plan on taking some sort of martial arts after I get out. Not that anyone cares.

I can jerk it to trap shit but not to full on gay stuff

I've seen the light and realized sexuality really is pretty dynamic, brains are weird as fuck

>Martial arts
Sorry, I'm not a fedora wearing faggot. Pick a real sport.

nothing you just said disproved what I said. women are by far more likely to need guns to protect themselves from a strong male yet men are the ones who carry guns the vast majority of the time. you don't have the emotional or logical ability to do what is good for you. pretty sad really.

Krav is BS my senpaitachi, it hurts to say but it's true

Krav at best is watered down MMA and at worst Liam Neeson Taken larp

That place with comabt boots and camo and shit sounds especially dodgy, expect fat guys with pony tails and the trainer claiming to be ex spec ops

Just join a good MMA gym

tripfag is right for once

you have autism

>fedora
you actually make yourself fit the meme more than anything else when you say stupid shit like this. It just shows you have nothing of actual value to say and are resorting to memes/name calling

XDDD EPIC RANDUM POST XDD

>you have autism
nice argument, cuck

MMA/Boxing LMFAO I am fucking dead. MMA is a fucking meme. It's crossfit of martial arts. You learn various forms of martial arts but you master none of them.

>nothing you just said disproved what I said
ok, let me make it clearer for you. you said
>women are unable to muster the emotional or logical ability to carry a gun
I'm telling you that I'm a woman, who's carried a gun fine. therefore
has indeed been disproved

I'm not sure how much clearer this has to be for your retard logical to follow

>Just join a good MMA gym

It is good for fighting 1v1, but in a live scenario what if the attacker have a friend and he will kick you if you get mount?

The idea of Krav Maga is to be aggressive and defend yourself. There is no chess match grappling. You get to your feet as quickly as possible by any means necessary and get out of danger.

Many sport fighter cannot grasp the concept because it is not always simple as 1v1. If someone want to take your life, you are lucky if he is solo.

>carry a gun
that doesn't mean holding a gun on a firing range that means carrying a gun in case you need to use it to defend your life or vagina.

women don't have the mindset to defend themselves in general. it's almost like they want to be raped and murdered. if I was a woman I would carry a gun every day.

You will be set right up to the point your hands/arms gets broken. Retard.

more like 3 martial arts and dancing amirite?

>that doesn't mean holding a gun on a firing range that means carrying a gun in case you need to use it to defend your life or vagina.
no, carry a gun means just that- to carry a gun. at this point you're arguing with the English language, not me. Also theres plenty of women who carry guns. My mother always let us know she kept hers handy her her locked desk drawer.
>women don't have the mindset to defend themselves in general.
see, this is just stupid. You're talking to a woman who has defended herself, and has seen other women defend themselves. This just shows that you have little experience with the outside world around you.
>it's almost like they want to be raped and murdered
okay, you just have issues now
>f I was a woman I would carry a gun every day.
why are you day dreaming about being a woman so much?

MMA is to martial arts what crossfit is to fitness. It's a joke. You few forms of martial arts but master none of them.

Terrible b8

>yeah how will you defend yourself if you DIE didn't think of that did you?

>implying being able to dance doesn't make you a better fighter

Not only will you impress the ladies, you will be light on your feet and able to move quickly and fluidly.

I'm aware of this. The selection of martial arts in my town looks like this:

>BJJ
>"MMA"
>[tai chi for the elderly]
>"boxing gym" that is just a sparring ring, two body bags, and a speed bag inside a bedroom-sized shack with one window and a padlocked door that looks like it hasn't been opened since the 80's, and a few truck/farm equipment tires outside with weeds growing inside them

We don't even have any McDojos.

I can see a lot of people recommending boxing as a self defense. I assume they have never had to punch someone because if you did you would realize that it can hurt like all hell and you can break your hand. You are not carrying boxing gloves on you at all time to protect you. Shitbrains.

>no, carry a gun means just that- to carry a gun.
you are retarded

>Also theres plenty of women who carry guns.
yes and there should be way more. but there aren't because they are genetically predisposed to be cucks.

>see, this is just stupid. You're talking to a woman who has defended herself, and has seen other women defend themselves.
wow you must have been fighting some real sad excuses for males.
>why are you day dreaming about being a woman so much?
what's wrong with that? do you think so lowly of your gender that you believe this is a bad thing?

I have mastered 127 styles of martial arts including Muay Thai, Escrima, Krav Maga, Capoeira, Savate, Yawyan, Taekwondo, Judo, Jujitsu, Ninjitsu, Kendo, Fencing, Kenjitsu, Kali, Bojutsu, Francombat, Boxing, Kickboxing, Hapkido, Wing Chun, Parkour, Shorin Ryu, Silat, Chin Na, Hokuto Shinken, Kyudo, Aikido, Varma Adi, Jeet Kune Do, Shaolin, Ba Gua, Hung Gar, Tai Chi, Kung Fu, Kenpo, and Karate.

So yeah try talking shit irl kiddo

>carrying a gun does not mean to carry a gun
jfc dude, do you read what you say before type? do you actually read your stupidity out loud to yourself first?

you are literally autistic

>tears
Keep crying bitch nigga

>cuck
Nice argument, autist

You learn the basics of boxing, Thai, and sub wrestling which is enough to put samefags like you out of their misery

And I didn't say learn MMA, I said go to an MMA gym which will have boxing, Thai, BJJ etc. available. Better than Krav or TKD for sure

Then you don't get mount, you left hook those two and gtfo. The idea of Krav Maga is to do a lot of roleplaying Jason Bourne, little sparring, and ultimately learn nothing of use. You get taught subpar striking, kicking, and grappling, and everything you could be taught could be taught better at a gym dedicated to training top tier athletes in those disciplines. I can show you hundreds of Nak Muay fighters who could literallly kill multiple people in streetfights using their Muay Thai. Can you do the same?

>by any means necessary

Oh so you mean like eyepokes and nut kicks, right? The kind only highly trained Krav guys can do, right? Well who would you say would be better prepared to deliver a well-place nutkick. A trained kickboxer who's left leg alone has dropped a dozen people, versus a Krav guy who hasn't even done sparring? You tell me.

I killed Robin, kiddo. What now?

To the imbeciles recommending MMA Bruce lee has something to say to you: "Fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." -Bruce lee

>Also theres plenty of women who carry guns.
>yes and there should be way more
see, now this is a direct contradiction of your previous posts, where you said
you just admitted that there are indeed women who have the emotional and/or logical ability to own and use a gun, despite the fact that in your previous post you said such a thing didn't exist!
>wow you must have been fighting some real sad excuses for males.
you greatly overestimate the capabilities males have just for being male. a majority of males are extremely out of shape and fat now a days.
>why are you day dreaming about being a woman so much?
>what's wrong with that? do you think so lowly of your gender that you believe this is a bad thing?
>whats wrong with that
spending your life wishing you were something you're not, thats never healthy dude. It also shows that you don't accept or like who you are as a male, and prefer to be someone else.

you are literally illiterate

literally don't bother

I am 100% certain he is b8ing

I genuinely hope so.

>Then you don't get mount, you left hook those two and gtfo.
Same concept. Is easy.

>The idea of Krav Maga is to do a lot of roleplaying Jason Bourne, little sparring, and ultimately learn nothing of use.
You are entitled to your opinion although I disagree.

>You get taught subpar striking, kicking, and grappling, and everything you could be taught could be taught better at a gym dedicated to training top tier athletes in those disciplines.
How athletic you are is up to you, not the manner of punching and kicking you study. KM is not for producing olympic Judoka or NAGA champions. It is to keep attackers at bay and defend yourself in a street scenario.

>I can show you hundreds of Nak Muay fighters who could literallly kill multiple people in streetfights using their Muay Thai. Can you do the same?
The goal in Krav Maga not to go around killing others, but to keep yourself from being killed.

>see, now this is a direct contradiction of your previous posts, where you said
you caught me. this was before I knew you were literally autistic. if I had known that I would have prefaced all of that with "in general". of course I know there are some women who carry guns. my point is there should be way more for very good reasons but there aren't. the only explanation for this is that they are low test beta cucks.
>spending your life wishing you were something you're not, thats never healthy dude. It also shows that you don't accept or like who you are as a male, and prefer to be someone else.
this is an awful lot of projection. I never said or implied I wanted to be a woman at all.

you know very well this isn't bait you dumb cucks. nothing I said has been refuted. feel free to keep trying though.

>all these plebs arguing style vs. style

Git gud at striking, clenching, throwing, and wrestling/grappling. Git gud cardio and strength. Git gud at drawing your pistol and shooting.

GIT
FUCKING
GUD

The time you spend babbling about why your faggot pajama dancing is better than someone else's faggot pajama dancing could have been time sparring, lifting, jumping rope, shooting at the range, or doing reaction time improving exercises.

I swear to fucking god I need to open a Gitgud Jitsu dojo and teach you fuckers a lesson in life.

There are no belts in mauy thai