Ppl vs full body?

Ppl vs full body?

The general consensus is that PPL is only viable for advanced lifters who can get into the gym 6 days a week. If you only go 3x a week, full body is the only way, PPL is objectively inferior.

SS+GOMAD

do full body routines do the have the same routine every day theyre in the gym? or is there some variation with different exercises but same muscle groups?

SS and 5x5 is a fullbody routine.

>do full body routines do the have the same routine every day theyre in the gym?

Even if you have 3 days, a PPL is still better than a 5x5, provided it has more volume.

OP, if you want to do PPL, go ahead and do it.

I actually have been doing a ppl, but my schedule is different with school and now my Tuesdays and Thursdays are really busy. My mwf are pretty much free so I think I might start doing full body, but I'm scared of losing gains.

I'd feel lazy af if I went to the gym and didn't do either squats or deadlifts. Could be a variant (like front squats), could be light weight, but not doing them feels like a waste.

PHUL is the most enjoyable and effective

You can try cramming in the volume in the 3 days Sheiko style but if you want, run FB, see how you feel and adjust as needed.

>2016
>training legs

Yeah, having well-developed legs that are in proportion with your upper-body is cool. That centaur shit you get from SS sucks.

PPL got me out of a shitty plateau, and it's not as exhausting as a full body.
>homegym master race

If you're above 200lb bench, or 300lb dead/squat PPL is going to be better for you if you do it + accessory work

if you're still at SS numbers, you'll get more progress on SS but feel worse

>>Not acknowledging UB-LB 2x a week as superior

A frequency of 1x a week per musclegroup is retarded so why bother with ppl? 1.5-2 is proven best.

I can't tell if my dad wants me to have a better life than his (drugs etc) or wants me to join the partying.

But he never out right says he is proud just the general feeling comes off him still kinda blows.

So at least be happy your dad is verbally proud

>THINKS PPL IS 1X A WEEK

THIS DYEL

What dyou guys think of this? Gonna be doing this next bulk for atleast 2 months

Upper, Heavy, 6-8 reps
Lower, Knee dominant
Upper, Lighter, 8-12 reps
Lower, Hip Dominant
Weak Day, Chest, abs, calves maybe more
Upper, isolations, 12-15 reps

I think it should be good, usually just do PPLPPL in the week but I wanted a way to have a day for weak areas

WHY NO BOTH?

A (push): Bench Press, OHP, Squat (it's a push)
B (pull): Pull Up, Row, Deadlift (it's a pull)
C (legs): Squat again, Deadlift again, Leg Extension (it's a push), Leg Curl (it's a pull)

RINSE AND REPEAT