The cereal is already poured and ready to eat...

the cereal is already poured and ready to eat. You have 15 seconds to convince me not to put the spoon in my mouth Veeky Forums

Do it nerd, if you fail at life you might as well fail at making it.

Go for it, have a cheat day. A cheat month. A cheat year. Just keep cheating. Get fat. Cheat on all your diets.

>not using insulin and turning cereal into gains
get good pleb

It's not my job to motivate you. Fuck off

>200cals and some carbs is bad for you and will ruin your physique and destroy your strength

Nice try faggots. Gonna need somebetter bro science than that.

well those look like those Walmart brand fruit loops I got recently and they sucked dick, there was something wrong with them and I had to throw them out

so that's a good reason not to eat them but maybe they're fine

>square bowl

>it's just one time mom geez!
>i won't get hooked mom, I just do it twice a week geez!
>mom it's fine I only do it once a day!

BRO SCIENCE YEAH DUDE! FUCKING TIGHT BRO!

Does eating cereal make a difference really?
I guess if you only eat that yeah, but if you have a good diet on the side you can still look good, if you lift seriously.
Actually I got pretty ripped with eating a bowl of milk + whey + cereals every night for a year, but good meals at a lunch.

>implying a bowl of oats is better than this if you already got your micros and still have some calories left to eat

have fun castrating yourselves, cucks.

in one thread you fags will say that keto is stupid because not all carbs are the same, and that complex carbs are good

in the next you will say that a complex carb like oats is the exact same as a bowl full of sugar aka children's breakfast cereal

SO WHICH IS IT

So is Veeky Forums basically the most mentally unstable board on Veeky Forums?

this pic was just posted on /tv/

have fun with your endocrine disrupting zogfeed brand prolechow™, enjoy degeneration and irreversible epigenetic damage to your genetic code that will render any children you may have with deformities not currently expressed in your pheno and somatotype

>eating front loops will ruin your genetic code and your children will be mutant freaks!

don't make fun of him, he's only trying to make sure other people don't make the same mistakes his parents did

>mix in 2 scoops of brotein powder
there, now you can hate yourself slightly less for eating it

adding more calories kek

cereal is for children. eat oats mayn

unironically eating that shit tier prolemunch fake food crap is so bad for you that you might as well just start subsisting on only soylent and hop on HRT

I generally encourage most of you retarded faggots to eat more, but only if it's real food and not seriously harmful fake bugmanfeed like this srs

>but one of these two things is actually true

Hey, don't make fun of Narcissa!

Would love to see how shitty and weak your body looks. But you won't upload a picture with time stamp right now to prove it because you yourself look like shit.

WHICH ONE REEEEEEEEE

Suck it, cuck

this, dafuk OP?

who is the real cuck, OP?

At least save a better picture from the cbt you browse.

Not that it would matter because it's immediately disregarded when there's no time stamp.

>fruit loops

Thoughts on this?

nu male chow

>oh I better get some cereal so I'm not starving for me dead end IT job
>protean maybe I can get a bit stronger
>It's a bit more expensive but I think the extra protean makes it worth it

11g with milk

Top lel

i eat cereal every day. i'd rather have that than a ben and jerries.

kek

Absolutely! Enjoy that delicious, delicious sugar. It's not gonna make any difference in the long run. After all, just because you broke your diet once, doesn't mean it's gonna happen again right? You're only doing it on the special occasions anyway. Birthdays, holidays, nights out with friends, on the week ends, that day after you had to work late...I mean honestly, it's not like anyone else will notice. When you step on that scale next week and you're disappointed, no one's going to notice that, nor will they notice any progress in you. Because there won't be any. Mostly because you're weak, and you're breaking down to your primal urges. It's not a big deal though, right? Being weak is an important tribute in those that die early and live unhappily. Enjoy it OP. Enjoy your Fruit loops.