Becoming an alpha

I'm 19, I've always been a lazy skinny little cunt, but I decided last month to sort myself out.
Since then I've been going to gym, and swimming every day and eating loads of healthy shit.
I already feel more masculine, even if physical appearance has only changed a small bit so far.

At first I just wanted to get in decent shape but now I can feel testosterone pumping through my veins and now I want to be the greatest, I'm sure you all have this feeling.

How do I become a true alpha?

By not asking how to be alpha, do shit you like to do, and not be a tool by doing shit to appease other people. It really isnt that hard. Confidance in yourself is 'Alpha'.

Unless you mean like Jeff alpha then get a tan, pick up some modling job, and find a hair stylist.

If you drink, stop drinking. If you smoke stop smokeing.
Always try to compete with other indviduals, but try to be realistic, step by step.
Always do your homework, be a good student. => Be successful.
Respect other people, but first love youreself before others.
Always be on time and judge correctly.

Most important of all be agressive. Mentally agressive, if you want something you get it. Be confident.
The world is your playground take what you want.

>Le alpha/beta dichotomy

*tips fedora*

Oh look another fat, autistic Internet tough guy telling other people how to be 'le alpha' just like him. Kill yourself.

dont smoke, or drink

not a student anymore, hate education. too much money to be earned out there

i think im fairly respectful, i hold the door open for the old bloke with the tripod at the gym

shit... ok

i've always had an assertive personality but not really aggressive.

thanks for the reply senpai

oh look, 2 fat lazy cunts whom deny the existance of alpha males because they cant be bothered to make an effort themselves.
>if i can deconstruct "beta" then i wont be a beta anymore!
leftism everyone.

sorry for the namefagging

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Yeah no. The entire alpha/beta nonsense is based off observations on wolves (who are not humans) in which one member of the pack gets to eat first. There are successful people and there are failures. Asking how to be in the former category is like asking 'how to make money' or 'how do I have sex'. If you have to ask you are already disqualified. Social interaction is not something you can fake. People will spot you from a mile off because the people that fell for these kinds of schemes didn't survive our early history. This is the crux of the matter; reading self-help books, taking PUA classes, sarging etc. will doom you to failure by their very design. No-one, especially women, likes a faker and millennia of social and genetic conditioning have prepared us to spot fakers from the moment they open their mouths. You can fake conversation, /one/ can fake body language but those microexpressions you make every second of every conversation? Good fucking luck.

You want to become truly alpha? You need to kill you're father and become the head of your house.

why stop drinking? In college its one of the primary ways to interact with others socially, unless you wanna limit yourself to playing yugioh with chinks

Shhh, neopuritans are watching.

You can still go to parties and interact with people without drinking

If you had ever been to a party you would know that there is significant social stigma on non-drinkers. Parties are basically voluntary temporary hiveminds; you disrupt that with your shitty pseudo-puritanism and everybody suffers. You make everybody suffer and you stop getting invited to parties.

I go to college, don't drink, and still get laid. It's all about how you carry yourself. If you're going to make everyone else feel bad for drinking cus you aren't, ya they're gonna think you're a fucking cunt.

dude what the fuck are you on about, i havent bought any silly bullshit

i made a post on Veeky Forums to see if any interesting shit appeared about lifestyle

you can always get yourself a beer and nurse it all night long

why are you so useless?

word up

Fun fact: the whole original "alpha to omega hierarchy" wolf pack bullshit is just that, bullshit. It was based on a study of wolves that would never have formed a pack naturally, imported from all over the place geographically with no relation to each other and forced to live together in a confined area. No shit there's going to be tensions and aggressiveness in that kind of a situation. Real wolf packs are actual family units and really fucking laidback and harmonious.

you are an idiot

regardless of species, certain specimens will always be more dominant and assertive than others

why do you choose to ignore this?

I never said otherwise user, just that the original study that started off the whole alpha, beta bullshit was based on bad science.

Much like half of the fitness and nutrition industry is based on. Even with the corrections made recenty people still cling to old stupid shit.

You want how real Alphas actually became Alpha?

Start worrying about others and stop worrying about yourself, stop worrying about whether or not others think you're Alpha or not.

Self-improvement is ok, but realize every non-fuckup has been doing it their entire life. It's an automatic given.

I don't mean let people walk all over you either, don't do work for someone without getting something in return. Care about your people and try to build them up, find something productive for society that you are passionate about.

Do all that and people will treat you like Chad, the moment you think about complaining that people don't like you despite your hard work then take a hard look at yourself and realize you still care too much about how whiny critical betas perceive you.

Just hold a beer in your hand without drinking. Big difference between not drinking and being self-righteous teetolalling cunt.

It's called connotation nigger, no one actually thinks "strict social hierarchy like in wolf packs" when they talk about alphas and betas.