How am I doing

How is my progress, considering I started as a 5' 7" skinnyfat with small shoulders with below average strength.

Big 3:
Diddly: 135kg
Squat: 102.5kg
Bench: 87.5kg

Been 6 months lifting

If your bench is that close to your squat and dead, you need to actually do a legday

You seem to be missing a head

Depends how long you've been lifting, you're about the same as me and I've been lifting a few months.

>I started as a 5' 7"

Why is this relevant? Have you grown several inches since you started lifting?

>mfw my bench is 100kg x 10 yet my squat is 100kg x 5

> mfw I got my Squat to 120kg x 5 back when my bench was 65kg and have been maintaining my Squat since weight since then (90kg now)

shit dude

No
I should have just said i was 5'7" and used to be skinnyfat and do have small shoulders

You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem.

What

So I'm doing okay considering a sedentary lifestyle beforehand and a smallish frame

do you have autism? it's simple

what dont you understand? You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem.

looking decent for 6 months man. what routine?

>below average strength

So what the fuck exactly were your lifts?

I don't think you have long to live senpai.

At completely untrained probably around
Dead: 80kg
Squat: 60kg
Bench: 55kg

The bench is so retarded because I started fucking around just doing bench in the gym for a couple of months before I got serious

fucking jej

its pretty normal to start with a high bench as untrained

Kek'd

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Depends how long you've been lifting, you don't have terrible stats, a good physical base to build from, try and keep your routine basic until you hit the 1 year mark.

Zozzle'd senpai