Can squats actually make my ass like pic?

can squats actually make my ass like pic?

Yes

It happened to me, even though only lmao2pl8 squat.

how do i get a bigger ass tho? it seems to be more defined but not bigger

no homo?

What an amazing ass...

no homo though

Yes but you'll get disgustingly huge thighs which makes your ass less prominent and makes you look like a fat fuck when wearing normal clothes.

isolate with lunges

Post more ass please.

>strong legs make you look fat
how to spot a chicken leg in denial

Why do I feel so attracted to prominent strong male ass?
I am a married man.

>Pants don't fit anymore

>He doesn't wear slim fit

This is what I aspire to be. Man ass on two legs.

fuck that, tight t-shirt is alright cause it's kinda aesthetic if you're Veeky Forums, but you gotta leave some surprises for when a grill unwraps your presents

but honestly, no homo OP

Where do i get jeans like these? All my skinny jeans dont fit anymore and my straight legged ones dont show my ass gains.

They are women's jeans.

high test thread desu

>grill
fuck off low test faggot

The "come take me" position.

Yeah that ass is not extraordinary so squats might do, but if you want and extraordinary butt do Hip thrusts and deadlifts. They are WAY more efficient than squats especially hip thrusts

How would i go about asking this?"oh hi would like to buy some womens jean im a 30 waist thanks"

>but you gotta leave some surprises for when a grill unwraps your presents
You gotta have her to want to unwrap first and that is by showing off some goods

>all those disgusting jean creases

looks like something dad bought at a 5 buck store.

good job repulsing 99.999% of all women with those legs lel, at least all the bearmode faggots might take an interest.

do you not have stores where you can just walk in and pick clothing to try on where you live?

Ask for (((large))) women's jeans.

>No calves out of 10 would not bang.

Anyone here squat high bar and feel like their ass is lagging because of it?

I need to start doing GHR or something.

I do, so after I've done high bar squats I use the smith machine to do a hack squat. Quads are already fatigued at that point so just focusing on glutes for a couple sets is pretty easy.

Those are clearly women's jeans/capris

Squats not really. Do you ever feel your butt tense up when you squat? Maybe a little bit. You get size like that swueezing at tge top of ypur deadlift and ohp.