Lb of fat a day

I am an idiot and made a bet for $100 that I could lose a lb of fat a day,

I started 8/17/16 @289 and I am currently at 279

I did some math my BMR is around 2567, and to lose a lb I need to burn 3500 calories.

On top of starving I need to burn 933 calories.

What do I do to win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xS9V2S4V-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's amazing how easily being fat and being stupid positively correlate.

next time don't be an idiot. g'luck matey

For how long do you have to lose 1lb a day? Right now it shouldn't be too hard considering how heavy you are, but it's gonna take more and more work to keep losing that 1 pound as you're becoming lighter

if you want to lose 1 pound of fat a day you can just kill your mother a year from now

Losing a lb of fat a day would be extremely difficult, bad for your health and not worth $100. However if you still want to try then eat nothing and drink only water. Make sure you take vitamin supplements as well so you don't die.

Tell them you meant 100 dollhairs

youtube.com/watch?v=7xS9V2S4V-I

A pound of fat a day or a pound of body weight a day?

>What do I do to win?
nothing, you pay up and learn a lesson.

1g dnp ed

I think people will be more impressed if they were told that a gallon of milk/water/juice takes up the same amount of space as a 7.5 pounds.

Dehydrate yourself on weigh-in day

First post best post.

You lose gracefully and start to lose weight in a sustainable fashion, considering the $100 you lost as a tax.

bruh i am fat, I dont do anything gracefully.

How much time do you have?

I did keto, I was dropping a pound a day for the first couple of weeks. That was mostly water weight though, but chances are whoever you made the bet with won't know the difference.

you should have bet that you could lost a pound of fat a day or else youd have to dress up in frilly french maid outfits for the rest of the year. little would they know your loss would actually be a huge victory for the pretty sissy deep inside you!

fpbp

WHAT'S THE TIME FRAME YOU STUPID NIGGER?

My bad senpai went to the gym, I got 30 days, started on 8/17, with 289 just weighed my self 277.6

this, depends on your weight I guess, but you could lose 1 lbs of fat everyday for a week without it affecting your health, I guess the question is if you can actually do it.

Dont eat anything. Water + multivitamins + coffee. You wont die in 30 days anyway. Obese people have done it for a study for more then a year