Fitness cringe

>that lonely nerd who watched youtube vids and now thinks he has a better grasp on nutrition than trained nutritionists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fytgVeSmo4
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl7gKMCSWmE&list=WL&index=179
youtube.com/watch?v=sPm5dQ4_yhE&list=WL&index=123
youtube.com/watch?v=fZzdgPq0FYc&list=WL&index=161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Indians going to the gym, thinking they can make it

WHY ISNT THE GIF MOVING!?!?!??

>I'm behind on my macros I need a quick protein shake before I go to bed

>this upsets the normie

>he shadowboxes between sets

nutritionist is not a protected title, if i remember correctly. so any dumbass can call himself one.

>that guy that believes nutritionist is an actual job

>he doesn't shadowboxe inbetween every thing he does
are you gay son?

whats wrong w/ this???

>he does karate kicks in front of the mirror in between sets

yes this is real

>>that lonely nerd who thinks "trained nutritionist" is an actual thing

What are you talking about? It's working fine for me. Just refresh or something.

That guys 1/4 squatting for 30 minutes

Protein can't be absorbed properly without carbs. You need good carbs, protein, and calories if you wanna make it. You need lots of protein if you're lifting, but most doctors say no more than 1.2 grams/ pound of body weight at the most (usually less)
Source: my doctor but what the fuck does he know

>trained nutritionists

>Trained Nutritionist
Being a nutritionist doesn't require a license. A dietician does.

LMAO

[Citation needed]

Also
>He doesn't make a vanilla, pb, banana shake

Doctors aren't trained in nutrition. But they and others always think they're right because they're a doctor.

That's why I can't trust anyone who talks about nutrition. They think they're right and following their advice may yield no results

Nutrition is practically a pseudoscience.

>EVERYONE LQQK AT THIS FGGT

No?

>Doctors aren't trained in nutrition.
this is correct. people often think doctors know everything about the body, but they only know what they use in their day to day practice and that's very limited. it definitely does not include training and nutrition. my dad's a good surgeon, but he doesn't know what a squat is.

>But they and others always think they're right because they're a doctor.
depends on the doctor. some pretend to know everything, others admit they have no idea.

Nope

he is more or less correct. have you seen how most nutritional studies are done? it's very hard to get anything meaningful out of them. it's not the scientists that are to blame, it's just extremely difficult to isolate the effects. if it was ethical and economically feasible to spawn thousands of clones, lock them and up and force them to eat various diets until they died then it would be easier. nutritional studies almost never find the cause for anything, it's mostly just statistics and correlations that may or may not be completely meaningless and misinterpreted.

Yes we learn about nutrition are you joking? Sure, it's not extensive, and we don't spend that much time on it, but we have tonnes of shit to learn and the main thing for our purposes is having a balanced diet

so basically secondary school

That doesn't make it pseudoscience you fucking shitbird.

>That approx 50yo nigger with jamaica-bandana and dreadlocks that does loud huffing sounds while high-velocity-high-rep-machine-exercises and does karate kicks and shadowboxing in front of the mirros in between sets. Always blocking 3 machines as well for his fancy excercises.

No it's more that we learn processes due to overeating, type II diabetes etc, it's all about problem resolution and prevention

You barely learn anything about nutrition. Doctors will tell you milk is good for you

>He does shit in front of the dumbbell rack, no one else can rack their shit

Nice bait

>that fat chick who has been on the treadmill every day for months
actually she's not quite as fat anymore... should I, bros?

only if shes still high test

When you use flawed meta-analyses to present your pet hypotheses as objective fact and ignore anything that contradicts them you're being a pseudoscientist, this is what nutritionists do.

That's literally wrong and not what research nutritionists do, that's what YouTube bloggers do.

tbqh they're probably right since the people who go to school to become "nutritionists" tend to be fucking retarded and have a hard time grasping simple concepts no matter how many lectures they attend

spotted the fatty

Cool story bro, what do nutritionists really do then?

Proper science just like physicists and chemists, i know you don't like it when someone questions your fast-food based diet but nutritionists do so with a firm foundation in the scientific method.

>nutritionists do proper science

Maybe in your country but in Canada it means they did 4 semesters at a shitty college

And he always looks around the room after each set, thinking he's hot shit and that everyone is miring

MILK IS BAD FOR YOU??!!

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym
>that guy who reads Veeky Forums at the gym

oh god, I do this

>that skeleton hipster trying to do hand walks
>watching that skeleton hipster scorpion himself onto a bench

Funniest thing I had seen in a minute

Stop saying "aesthetic"

I only do treadmill and I have lost a stone.

Quit looking at me faggot

>wears basketball shorts to the gym
So what? If comfy or not falling for le UA meme.

>trained "nutrionists"

Ha, its either dietician or you're in with every idiot who claims to be a "nutrionist" with some bullshit none dietician qualification.....

So you are talking about Veeky Forums?

Go read bad science and stfu about nutrionists.....

The key here is macros you idiot. My shakes have carbs and like most I sometimes have to use shakes to hit my macros.

>wearing slides and sweat pants
>Using 5 machines at once
>those weird half-assed push ups that you don't use full range of motion and make a "Pshooo" sound every rep
>Misusing machines for a work out you'll never do again in your life

>local tv station in UK has this guy on as a "fitness expert".

Literally looks like a typical gymboi who takes dbol and eats fast food most days. King of the fatceps.
Answering all questions with the worst broscience. "Lactic acid buildup only happens in the legs, and is not a cause of muscle soreness".

nice bait bait

Where did you have it last? Maybe pray to st. Anyhony?

UK is pretty retarded when it comes to fitness outside of running / swimming.

I live near Manchester and there is 0 knowledge of compound lifts inside and outside gyms. I only know 3 other guys that do deadlifts and squats because all the gym PTs tell you to use the machines to minimise injury.

>Going back to the gym after New Years
>all those people you'll never see again after a week

This, being a "nutritionist" is a joke tthat requires little to nothing.

>niggers doing literally every single excersise wrong and still gaining muscle 5 times faster than you because of their ancestor breeded for manual labor slave genes

I'm in Brighton and every lifter under 40 seems to know what's going on in regards to proper compound lifts etc. The PTs in my gym seem to use squats a lot too with their clients. Must be an exception to the rule.

they actually know about stuff but dont want to risk getting the blame for people getting injured doing compound lifts with bad form

You need to find a new gym then. Is it one of those shitty council owned gyms?

>Gloves
>Compression gear
>2l bottle of Coke/other soda next to your bench to 'keep you going'.

>tfw DYELs doing ab crunches in the Bench Press thing.

I hope you find it soon bru!

seriously though, if the lactic milk is the only thing keeping your muscles from working, how do i get rid of it?

>That guy who's on the phone DURING his sets

Hydration, potassium and deep breaths.

>the guy who injures his shoulder but keeps going because he thinks he has to "work through the pain"
>he then has to get surgery and cant lift for months

hey, that's me

>Guy who goes to Gym in normal clothes
>Guy who ears woolen socks in the gym
>Guy who wants to use the rack/machine and asks you if you're done with your set and you say "one more", after which he awkwardly waits and stands around while you take your time with resting and then doing your set

I have two Jamaicans at my gym. One is just like this, the other is about 6'8" and benches 3.5 pl8 and always wear tank tops with lion on them.

was that stone precious or semi-precious?

I only have a slight pain in my shoulder. Does it have to be really bad to be worried?

I wonder if cutting your skin off and wiping the lactic acid off with a paper towel would allow you to do basically infinite reps

>People need to study 4 years to become a nutritionist

What the hell

I'm no doctor but if you want to avoid injury you should stop doing any exercise that causes pain ASAP. For me it was mostly flat bench, but dips too.
Try to isolate which part of your shoulder hurts and look for strengthening exercises, also stretches/mobility. Wait 2-3 weeks and then try doing the exercise again, if it still hurts, go see a doctor.

you'd wreck your muscles sooner or later
they actually rip and tear slightly during training

Thanks dude. I felt it first with dips and it has just been bugging me ever since. I might give the shoulder a week off and see how it feels after. Doesn't stop me from working out, and the exercises don't actually hurt when doing it, but after it does. Reaching behind my back causes a bit of pain and it is doing my nut. If it carries on after I'll go to a physio.

I think you're the idiot

Alright, do that for sure. You can keep squatting and all the other stuff, but bench and dips in particular are notorious for causing shoulder injury.
I'm probably not ever going to do either of those exercises again with the state of my shoulder, so cherish what you have

I'm so sorry for you bro :( I hope you get back to how you were.

>He does wrist curls

>the other is about 6'8" and benches 3.5 pl8 and always wear tank tops with lion on them
No probs with that but dat grunting niggah-posah fighting da babylon sissdem is annoying af.

>that guy deadlifting 3 pl8 with a rounded back

thanks

S t r e t c h

>skipping forearms

Got a good source for shoulder stretches?

Wrist curls will fuck your hands up.

youtube.com/watch?v=4fytgVeSmo4

What should I wear to the gym if not basketball shorts? Serious question, I'm inexperienced.

>That guy that wairs earphones DURING his workout.
>That guy that drinks water after his set.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl7gKMCSWmE&list=WL&index=179

youtube.com/watch?v=sPm5dQ4_yhE&list=WL&index=123

youtube.com/watch?v=fZzdgPq0FYc&list=WL&index=161