Ok, faggots

ok, faggots
it's cardio time

what's your favorite cardio routine?
how often do you do it?

rate treadmill, bikes and rowing.

I jog 6 or 7 days a week. Training to be a distance runner along with lifting. Getting to eat an extra 400-1000 calories a day is nice.

stair master

HIIT, hill sprints, stair sprints, occasional mid distance running and lots of burpees for dat dere lactic acid training

Bicycling. I love biking along the river

thinking of buying myself a treadmill and a rowing machine to cycle every second day.
cba to go to the gym in the morning just for cardio and I realized that I hate runing outside. weird, but I just can't lol.

anyway, any input on rowing for cardio?

3x a week 15-20 mins on bike or elliptical

other than that, just walking around campus and shit.

I jog 6 times a week, in what I do for a living high stamina is very important so cardio is my priority

Running:
>Tuesday
3 miles + 10 hill sprints
>Friday
6 miles
>Saturday
10-16 miles

Cycling:
>Sunday
1-2 hours

I row, anywhere between 30 minutes, 10k, 5min x 6, 20min x 2, 15min x 3 depends on the day tbqhf

stationary biking for outdoor biking for 20-45 minutes, 7 days a week.

I do it for heart health

I run a mile once or twice a week to make sure I'm not dead. That's about it.

meant to say "or", not "for"

I do a 10 mile (5 mile + 10 min rest +5 mile) ride on a fix gear bike everyday, has a nice mix of inclines, flats and downhill sections.

Stairs. HIIT, 10 rounds, 2' work, 1' rest.

running 2-3x a week, 5K and 7.2K

wish I could afford a bike

Get a beat up one from CL for $10-20, and build it back up. Fixing bikes is easy as fuck.

that'd be cool but I literally don't have the time, even if it's quick I only have a spare hour for the gym

$10 - $20 will buy you something shit

$100 - $150 will buy you an old vintage road bike that will make a great commuter bike + something you can do longer rides on if you wish

That's what I have; cost me £100 ($133) 6 years ago and it's still going strong.

My cardio consists of an 8 mile bike ride and then a one mile swim to cool off, 6 days a week. I'm trying to work my way to 2 miles of swimming.

Shit you could probably find someone giving one away on craigslist

I jump rope for around 10 minutes to warm up and then run on the treadmill, and then jump rope afterwards and stretch. I just started cardio last week, i'm trying to do this 2 days a week, and work my way up to 2 miles, i'm at 1.5 right now