Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums,

How much do you The Press™?

Can't do any. I have nerve pain in my shoulders and can't do overhead presses or shoulder presses anymore. Although I was able to do 200lbs before i had to stop. Does anyone know solutions to nerve pain in the shoulders? I want to press again.

ask your doctor about lyrica

will make your appetite skyrocket though

4x5 at 120lbs

Finally fucking hit 3x5 @ 115, can prolly 3 rep 135 if I spend the day eating properly and warmup correctly before lift

I JUST WANT TO 5X5 135 ALREADY FUARKKKKK REEEEEEE

2plate

Gives me funny feelings in my left elbow for the next 2 days when I do it so I don't max out anymore

145lb 1 rep max
Gotta work on my triceps

6 plates

175 lbs

This is the harsh truth but you're gonna have bulk more. I was stuck at 5x5 115 lbs and was half assing my bulk, afraid of getting fat. I ate more, was able to do 3x5 135 lbs, got some fat and muscles. I'm trying to cut now without losing strength before I bulk again.

175 3x5 as of today

135 3x10

105 5x5
Hoping I don't start to stall soon.

70lb 3x5
>went as a skeleton for Halloween

Landskameraden, wie heisst diese Übung eigentlich in unserer Sprache?

I've been lifting for two years and can barely do the bar. Tried today for the first time thoooo, wowwww

> I've been lifting for two years and can barely do the bar.

For the first year and a half did you not know to do multiple reps? Literally how did it take so long

For some reason I just never thought to do OHP. I don't know why. Sucks thinking about it because I could be hella jacked right now. I'll start now though and it shouldn't take too long to get to 1 pl8

just hit 140 5x5 (well, I failed a set) today feels good bruh

I can do 1p8 for my 1RM, does that make me a bitch?

in freedom units, not eurograms

Just hit 135 5x5 twl weeks ago after a year of lifting, feels so good

fuck yeah

Le Press is literally the worst barbell shoulder exercise in existence. Push press, BTN press and snatch grip press are all superior but are never done by most gymrats because they require a modicum of mobility to perform correctly.

105 5x5 barely, so idk maybe 125 once?

I'm getting afraid of this, I have the numbness patterns of carpal tunnel but it's worse on bench than OHP. Maybe it's not carpal tunnel because it doesn't hurt, just numbness.

>BTN press
goat shoulder exercise

145 x 1
135 x 3
115 x 6

All at 170.

Triple-Double confirms.

Push press looks fun, but the thought of bending my knees never happens. Maybe next time I'll try some light ones at a plate

it definitely takes some getting used to desu.

I neglected shoulders a bit as well cuz I was a homegymfag for a while, with nothin but dumbells and a shitty bench.
Anterior delts are extreamly imprtant. As are the rest of delts.

5 sets of 185lbsx1

75 lbs x5. Don't be mean guys first week in the gym.

245. standing.. So out of the squat rack too. Come at me fgts.

my 1rm is 147.5

156lbs bodyweight

Been stalling at 115lbs for 3x5 for about the last month or two.