Other urls found in this thread:

invisalign.com/#sm.0000n7ggqe17wue5oqvreyj02bkjf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>never noticed in the mirror
>no one has ever said anything
>notice in some photos I have ptosis
?
one of my pupils are smaller than the other so I think it might be related

my teeth aren't perfect. it bothers me a lot. I have a cute gf so I guess it's ok, but people really do assume you're dumb and unsuccessful if your teeth aren't perfectly straight. plenty of studies on it and I live it every day.

So you are half chink

All my facial features are ok but they are arranged in a dumb way and makes me look bad

Same. Everyone thinks I'm an idiot

Good thing I'm getting braces soon

>I have uneven labia minora. Pretty much have one small one and that's it.
>I have a deep voice for a female, kinda catches people off guard.
>I've lost over a hundred pounds and have stretch marks and low hanging breasts; probably gonna get a lift in a few months.
>BF has an uneven brow bone. Like his left side is more pronounced than his right side. I honestly didn't notice it until he pointed it out 5 weeks into our relationship. He wants to get it surgically fixed but I'm like nah, your'e fine babe.
>He also used to have a large mole on the side of his nose but got it chopped off before we even met.

Don't make that much money.

My skin sucks ass

Acne and dry patches

Dark circles
>inb4 sleep

>my dick is way too large, like, a solid foot long
>i also have this genetic thing where my body naturally produces alot muscle without working out
>my skin is too perfect, people sometimes ask if im wearing makeup
>for some reason i'm always below 10% bodyfat
>my dad changed my last name to Thundercock, which is really stupid to be honest

I have that, almost unnoticeable when I squint, so I squint often. Been compared to a young Clint Eastwood.

>I have a pretty good face but God has blessed me with kinda big ears.

Fuck my life brahs. If I hadn't this problem I would be 8/10 :(. Otoplasty is the first thing I'm going to do when I get my first salary.

>5'6 male
>no chin
>no jaw
>ugly teeth
>white "stain" on front teeth from mouth breathing as a kid
>super tiny wrists
>uneven eyebrows, right is higher so it looks like I am feeling suspicious about something
>tight foreskin and string, have been thinking of getting this fixed for about 6 years but still don't have the courage
>very feminine bone structure and fat storage

How deep are we talking, like Emma Stone deep? Laura Prepon deep? I find their voices hot as fuck.

I'm more fortunate than 99% of people on earth and I would regret my life if I died now

just start hormones

Your life sounds pretty shitty senpai

>you have to be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT or you're a LOSER
What a bunch of bullshit.
Peoples' flaws are what make them interesting.
Perfect people are boring as hell.

but would the perfect person be able to bore those around them?

'Perfect people' are boring all around.

good for you user. I've kind of just given up on it. I'd be too embarrassed to get braces as an adult, and for whatever reason my parents refused to spend the money when I was a kid, so I just resigned myself to it. I hope your teeth look money and you find happiness when those things come off friend.

>tfw I never get cavities isn't true anymore
I had legit teeth but fucked them up. If you are going the fake route save menu and get and implant it's a lot of cash but lasts longer and looks very real more so then the glued on caps

I would consider that. How much cash we talking?

Kinda like a teenage boy.

>large round face that makes me look fat even though my body is auschwitz tier
>uneven eyes, not ptosis, one of my eyelids had the nerves damaged during my birth
>fucked up teeth from when I was beaten up as a kid, it cracked my front tooth and now the nerves are dead, dentists replaced the chip but the tooth is still dark coloured from dead nerves
>manboobs, fat on thighs, pear shaped body, even after starting to diet and lift it's still shaped like this
>bulbous nose
>high hairline, looks like it's receding
>dark odd skintone from spending too many days in the sun and bad skincare

If you learn to sing, it'll stand out positively.

Fox grapes etc.

Bitter loser etc.

Sorry but this contradicts this post you made: . Not saying I'm perfect (no one is) but you're directly putting down people you see as more successful than yourself as "boring".

>acne scars
>goofy looking ears
>big nostrils
>weak jaw
>gap teeth
>bitch tits
>hairy dick

And those are just the physical insecurities. I'm not even gonna try to get into the flaws in my personality that I'm ashamed of.

>Eye color is kinda dark
>hair isn't as blonde as it used to be
>dry skin around nose (recent issue)
>eyelashes aren't lush enough
>nose is ever so slightly crooked
>didn't wear bands on braces enough as a kid, so still have overbite
>skinny
>not tall enough ("only" 6'2, I blame Veeky Forums for this insecurity)
>posture isn't too great (working on it)

Now that you mention it, I have this ptosis thing too. Didn't know it had a name though.

Overall though I love myself and embrace my flaws. its pretty gay to give a shit about most of this.

what do you mean by string?

Bacne scars

Being poorfag who can't afford medication through high school took its toll

>have ichthyosis
>hear "wow user, you need to put lotion on your hands" from almost every girl
>I try to explain but they think I'm just bullshitting
>current gf says the roughness adds to my hard working personality
>feels good for a little bit :^)

Same. I regret popping all my bacne and nose pimples.

I wonder if there is cosmetic surgery for fixing that

i'm black

+99% likelyhood of being shot in white neighborhoods

5'9 dick

I have real bad smile lines from acne medication that dermatologists prescribed me in my teens and my skins already developing pretty bad wrinkles at 18. I also have a very odd facial structure which is by no means appealing.

>Wide hips
>Gyno
>4 incher

brehs....

I work for an oculoplastic surgeon. Ptosis is an easy surgical fix if it makes you that insecure. Also if it interferes with your vision it's not considered a cosmetic surgery and most insurances will pay for it.

Pretty much perfect except have hank hill ass

Then stay out of them. Problem solved and everyone will be happy.

Not a significant problem if you're a dude.

Sucks a lot if you're a chick tho

>5'7
>Can't grow beard for shit
>I tend to be introverted

>Mixed but I dont look like a normal lightskin guy
>Inherited my mother's father's ginger genes
>Basically nappy dark red hair and freckles
>Kinda skinny but im working on it

>I have a bunch of mental flaws but I've overcome come all but a few
>Dont have any guy friends, only girl friends
>Kinda faggish voice

Working out is the only thing deterring me from suicide rn.

The creases on my eyes are different, which causes one eye to look drastically different to me.
My philtrum is so pronounced and my mouth so tiny that I feel like one of those creepy dolls.
Working out causes my rosacea to freak out and now I permanently look like I've been in the sun too long or I'm blushing.
I've lost 160 lbs and still need to lose more, so my upper arms, breasts, stomach and maybe thighs are all getting floppy.
My body is covered in stretchmarks from my shoulders to the pit of my knees because I gained so much weight when I was between eight and nine and bulked for too long.

>tfw balding
>tfw circ scar
>tfw 177 cm/5'10
Kill me

>roastie
>no outer labia unless I get fat
>masculine bone structure (wide shoulders/ ribcage)
>head too big for face
>pointed ears
>strong chin
>too much jaw
>was born with an underbite

Still, there are a lot of things I like about me

fat distribution puts it all on my ass and thighs so I look like a woman

skinny fat with a little muscle now, really want to cut it all off. Makes me feel fucking terrible about myself daily. Looks like two different bodies are joined at the waist

hair everywhere

i have impressive natural mutton chops

hair on my back, thin

all over my torso including boobs, thin

pubes are thick as fuck, go ahead and make rope with it

disgusting thick ass hair

hair on my face too, but somehow my unibrow area is very void, everywhere else though..

fucking lasers man im too shy to inquire about it

My bushy and messy eyebrows and my small legs

I have self harm scars from when I was a kid, thay have healed a lot but I am still well aware it's a big no no sign for birds to see

>manlet
>thin wrists
>super pale
>wavy hair
t b h I don't mind, because it's all qt

That is actually a pretty great post. I find myself doing this at times also.

There are personal home lasers like Tria 4x. It works for some women, but not everyone. I'm one it doesn't seem to work on, yet I keep using it with the hopes it will over time.
A lot of other women have said it worked for them with fantastic results. It might be worth it to try on some areas because it is overall cheaper than getting it done professionally.

Pls be in london

that stuff costs like $400

$400 i could have spent on lasers if i wasnt a giant pussy

>one side of my face is lower than the other. Hard to notice unless it's in a still picture though
>only have one testicle because of cancer
>losing weight but still fatasfatass. Started at 190kg (420lbs) at 6'5. Now down to 150kg.

Professional laser treatment takes multiple sessions and would cost way, way more than taking the chance on this. It's usually recommended to get 4-6 treatments, which range from $250 all the way up to $800 for the larger areas for each session. Even if a home laser doesn't work, you can sell it on Ebay to get most of your money back.

As for the pussy thing, these people talk about and see this all the time. You're not going to be some special case where they gawk at you in disgust. Hirsutism is something professionals see all the time and they're the ones you can worry about the least because they understand it's a condition.

>fat arms even though my fat distribution is pretty good, e.g goes to hips/thighs/boobs and my stomach is flat but soft
>deep arm pit stretch marks from growing huge tits when i was 11
>deep inner thigh stretch marks from growing huge hips when i was 11
>really light stretch marks pretty much everywhere except for stomach
>acne prone skin
>pale and paranoid about getting any sort of tan cos i dont want wrinkles
>teeth kind of yellow from braces
>kind of chubby but idrc cos its !HIGH TEST! but i know deep inside i'll always aspire to be skinny because it's i wanted as a kid

what does ur bf think of ur stretch marks? idk how to get a bf and have stretch marks at the same time

Haven't we all.

Holy fuck are you me.
I never notice it until i take a pic.

Acne.
Its the difference between being a 6/10 and being a 2/10

look for veneers, they are like 2 grand i think depending on if you get 2 rows or not. they last like 10 years without professional maintenance

Tanning will help with the stretch marks
I'd say it's worth it, even without sun you'll get wrinkles when you get older anyway, you'll need to invest in good skincare treatments when you're 30 or 40 to get rid of it regardless
Besides I think it's dumb to condemn yourself to being ugly now for the sake of still being ugly later

Anyway, none of your problems sound like real problems, more like lazyness
Bleach your teeth and lose weight fatty

Big ass nose. People still think im handsome. But i whenever i see myself in a photo i legit want to kill myself

Same here. I can't see it in the mirror or selfie camera, but if I use the back camera on my phone I have it.
I don't know how I look because I don't have anyone I can ask.

But being boring is a flaw, user. Thus they aren't perfect.

3.5 inch (9cm) penis.
I don't know what to do.

I'm about 10-15 lbs overweight, my eyesight is bad, and once I cum I have no interest in women

I haven't lifted in 3 months because of a broken ankle

i have a fat bump on my back that looks like my spine is sticking out...

I have the facial structure of a fighter jet

>skin issues on my legs
>spotted teeth from too much iodide as a kid
>huge forehead
>nose has a bump
>asymmetrical, weird ears
>faggy voice
When you write it up it doesn't sound like much, but it bugs the hell out of me

One of my flaws is that I have pectus excavatum, but it doesn't really make me insecure anymore, because my chest looks good enough to compensate.

The flaw that makes me most insecure is my crooked penis. The curve isn't that extreme, but if I make the bottom of the shaft horizontal, the tip pretty much points straight down at the floor.
It can be fixed with surgery, but I'm not sure I'm willing to risk that. Besides, I haven't had issues with sex, it's just an aesthetics thing.

You look like an adult still focusing on their dreams imo. Alpha adult

I have only one
my earphones, being born handicapped is shit

my dick is too big when flaccid and i'm ashamed when it comes to wear shorts or light coloured pants

It's has been become alot more common for adults to have bracers

Only if they're live-action roleplaying.

Ptosis is when one eye is bigger than the other, or is it when one side of the face is higher than the other?

Dude get checked for Myasthenia Gravis

I'm lazy as fuck
My bike had a flat tyre so I just went to work by car for a week, just fixed it today (I live 1 mile from work)

invisalign

invisalign.com/#sm.0000n7ggqe17wue5oqvreyj02bkjf

I'm ugly af. I look like I've got FAS.
But I've got a gf.
So yeah.
Apply yourself.

thundersplace.

I'm fat (92Kg now) and have severe gyno. Like, I have to wear X4 size shirts so it doesn't look like I need a bra, and I live in a hot climate so wearing layers is fucking impossible.

Adopted hunched posture to hide it since I was 11 or so, which really fucks with my back and neck. It also lead to very low self-esteem whenever I'm even a little overweight, which was most of my life, so relationships with women is hard and I'm very self-conscious.

Buying clothes that fit and look good on me is really hard so I dread shopping, as a result I have just a few dark very large shirts that I wear pretty much on rotation and the colors never really match, thank god I don't work in an environment where looking presentable is important or my life would be hell. For similar reasons I don't have many outfits for going out, not that I have the social life to justify buying any.

Dread going to the beach and taking off my shirt so haven't seen the ocean up-close in many years, despite loving it.

My life is basically shaped around my weird chest, I wonder how women with badly-formed tits do it.

Pretty sure its a fucked up muscle in the eyelid.

This, you people need to leverage your shortcomings to your advantage. Deep voice for a lady? Learn to sing! One eyebrow too high? Look at people sideways to seem inquisitive and intelligent! Feminine bone structure? Become a trap! Everything has an upside.

I was the same. Buy some tight compression shirts until you get the surgery. Drop fat until you're in good shape, so that when you get the surgery, they'll shape everything up right.

hehe just bee urself

I got pretty good genetics; except for the fact I'm 5'9 in Australia

>FAS
fat ass syndrome? Stop using acronyms asshole.

I am still skinnyfat imo. Also I hate my hair.

>Buy some tight compression shirts until you get the surgery
Explain.

Also, did you do surgery? How did it go, and how bad was your gyno before?
Will a surgeon throw me out telling me "come back when you weight X"?

>horrible acne scars
>stuttering
>lisping
>crooked teeth
>5'7 in one of the tallest countries on earth

My pupils have been like that since birth. If its something you just notice randomly it might be worth checking out next time you are at the docs.