she also has endorphin and DOMS addictions

>Who is he, Veeky Forums?
My Senpai

>How does he inspire you to lift?
By existing

>Who is she, Veeky Forums?
Mom desu
>How does she inspire you to lift?
"Lookin good user keep it up! The girls will be all over you in college" "I made your favorite food"

>how does she inspire you?

She's the most gorgeous creature I've ever laid my eyes on and I have to continue training to do all I can to avoid losing her

self hatred
sometimes she goes away for a little while

She is the most beautiful being I've ever seen.

She inspires me by humbling me with her beauty and giving me the opportunity to have her heart, so I train hard to lose all my excess weight I still carry so she finds me even more attractive

Kat.

I'm addicted to her. I lift to stop thinking about her

Go away mitchell

Every lift is for her.

I want to lose weight and get flexible. Used to skateboard like fuck just under a decade ago, and now I'm so fat and out of shape can barely fucking kickflip without pulling an abdominal muscle.

Just want the body I had at 17 to come back.

I don't know who she is but the last couple of months I've been having dreams about meeting the same girl in different scenarios. The first time was in a post apocalyptic scenario and I was all alone until I ran into her and I made it my mission to protect her; the second time was at like an american style summer camp place that was haunted by her but she wasn't really a ghost, more just like a spirit thing that could take a physical or ghostly form, and I ended up stopping her from being an evil spirit, and just more random scenarios like that. At the start of the dream she always hates me but we're forced to stick together for whatever reason and eventually we become dependant on each other and fall completely in love. I know its autistic as fuck but I feel so happy and comfortable when I'm with her. I've been lifting for her so I can be strong for her for when I meet her in real life.

Dreams are just vague visions of the future, right brehs?

Bruh ;____;

>she got fat

I met her 3 years ago, starting high school. We're both 18 now. She's a petite nerdy girl with beautiful brown eyes and soft hair.

We started writing a research paper together about two years ago. She's the most driven and ambitious person I have ever known. She wants to be a doctor, as do I, and we may even apply for the same uni.

I'm pretty sure she's my soulmate, I can talk to her about anything and I can't help but smile every time I see her. I can see it on her face as well, I know she wants to be with me too and keeps hinting towards it.
But I also know I'll probably ruin her.
She works unreasonably hard on her studies. Like some Japanese type level shit. Despite it she's still unreasonably fit for her level of physical activity.
She used to spend all her time studying, not even celebrating her birthday, but this year I threw her a surprise wake up party. She was the happiest I've ever seen someone. I remember her putting her head on my shoulder and closing her eyes for a few seconds.

I want her so bad. I know she feels the same. She keeps feeling my arms and chest and calls me sweet names. But there is nothing I fear more than her being unhappy because of me. Failing to get into uni because of me and blaming me would absolutely kill me inside.
It hurts so much to hang out with her 5 days a week in school knowing I can't have her.
I just want to wake up next to her in the morning, and to stay up late making love to her and talking about everything.
I can see spending my entire life with absolutely no regrets, I feel like we're two aliens in this world and she completes me. She's never had a boyfriend, and I'm pretty sure she's a kissless virgin. She's the purest and most compassionate person I know.

I've asked her if she would want to be roomates in an apartment in case we go to the same city for uni and she seemed really into the idea. I really hope we don't drift apart after high school. Wish me luck brehs.

/blog

yeh sure senpai :(

>she neglects our relationship because workaholic
>feel alone and start lifting
>start to think about getting buff and leaving her
i never really wanted this kind of feel

still a dyel tho

Yeah you're right user I'm sure she'd be much happier with tyrone anyway. You wouldn't want to ruin her life when she can always just raise black kids on her own, or with you since you're so willing to platonically yake care of the woman you're in love with for some reason lol

>Who is she fit?
My oneitis gf

>Why does she inspire you to lift?
She loves my avid gym and healthy eating lifestyle. She is a cardio bunny, but even then she loves to join in on my workouts sometimes. She is very supportive and gives endless encouragement. I do the same for her of course. Couldn't be happier desu.

You don't have to be so edgy man. A big part of her success in her academic life is extreme hard work.
I know she doesn't have time for a healthy relationship, at least not right now, and putting away time for me might hurt her grades and make her hate me for it.
I'd rather just be her friend than lose her completely.

I lift because I love being strong as fuck.

Her
She and I would have great cardio days together

WHO KEEPS ASKING THIS SHIT???

I've literally seen this shit and similar shits like this posted every day since last week.

These aren't entertaining, I don't give a FUCK about them and they definitely don't help ANYONE reach /success/

You wanna know who the fuck "she" is? It's the fucking AZTEC GOD OF GAINS

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

>being this new

every girl I have ever had feelings for have ended up leaving me for someone else or cheated on me behind my back.

and every time it has happened have pushed me to train even harder and be even stronger.

fuck this world and fuck every single person in it.

>fuck every single person in it.
This is why they leave you

>new
fuq u and ur trips

Her name is ella. She out ranks me, but I keep hoping if I look good enough it won't matter

Bro... that is the wrong way to go about love. She will be happier with you, and if you really love her, you will do your best to make her happy every day. Why should that ruin her? Get into a relationship with her, be honest and real with her everyday - you will have fights and problems, but that doesn't mean she was happier without you. The thing that kills people about love is unrequited love, which is not the case here.

Do you both a favor and make her your gf.

>>Who is she, Veeky Forums?
>self hatred
>>How does she inspire you to lift?
>sometimes she goes away for a little while

You are me. I am you.

My man thank you so much.
I really needed that.

I got no one for that
the only person i've ever actually loved left me more than a year ago and I'm still fucked in the head over it
I guess I've got self hatred like half of you nigs, but even that falls victim to apathy, which is probably why i've barely progressing on any of my lifts
I've got plenty of good friends, but it ain't the same as having >her
don't fucking throw that chance away user, you need to go for it or it'll haunt you
make her happy and let yourself be happy

She cheated on me when I loved her more than anything else in the world. I lift to try to help ease the pain. It doesn't.

Girl I worked with a few years back that I recently started seeing.

She already eyed my up and down and told me that she "would like to explore my body".
Luckily I already started to cut before she told me this, so I get hotter by the day.

she's just not worth my time OP

she inspired me at first
but now... since i want her and she might want me but doesn't allow her to
i really don't think she's worth it in the end

awaken my masters

>who is she, Veeky Forums?
An beautiful, brunette scottish actress who works in the shop at my work
she does and doesnt. i lifted before knowing her, but know all i can think about is stealing her away from her bf even though i could never bring myself to do that even if it was an option. So i use the pent up anger and feels to help push the iron even harder and kill whatever hope i have left of ever being loved

>this is what dyels really believe

A rancid swine.

She and her new Chad bf signed up in my gym recently. I want to lift more than this faggot, so they both will be mirin on day.

>Who is he, Veeky Forums?
imaginary bf
>How does he inspire you to lift?
gonna have a tight lil bod when i meet him

Point is that if she's not with you she'll just end up with someone else. What makes to you think she'll be less miserable with someone who isnt you? You dont need to "make time" for a relationship, thats just movie meme shit. Just do exactly what you're doing now but be clear about how you feel about her and what you want instead of being sone vague bozo so she doesnt wind up with someone else while you sit at home and eat snickers

>implying you would know anything about women

She does similar things that I do almost as good as me, which for a girl is quite the achievement.

I barely know her so I can project my unmet desires onto her, filling her to the top with positive attributes.

Ever got the feeling that you're being played with, Veeky Forums? Or that you're only 2nd choice?

so many things wrong with her and you.

>Meet grill online
>6 months down the line meet irl
>Dropped after 2 dates
>Turned out she was already seeing someone while we were talking
>She said it 'wasn't that deep'

I just want a loyal wife-material girl why is life like this

>>Meet grill online
months down the line meet irl
Same thing here my man but instead seeing someone else she got back together with some ex of hers

Quite literally yeah

>I just want a loyal wife-material girl why is life like this
From my experience of being single for two years now after a long relationship i gather that its because girls have way too many options

If youre seeing a girl, youre maybe one of 3 guys she is dating and there are many many more willing to date her
Not only this but you are also competing with the idea of other guys, sure you seem perfect but what if there is another guy on tinder who is even better? why would she settle when the next possible guy is just a swipe of the finger away?

Paradoxically the same does not apply for guys, we dont have the same vast amount of options. Many girls arent single already and those that actually are single and somewhat serious about dating are outnumbered by guys

So yeah, thats why life is how it is. Basic concept of supply and demand actually

Cute desu

sad truth

She's someone I'll never have.

I better myself now for the next time I meet someone I truly want. That way I'm worthy when the time comes.

My GF. I imagine all the cock she's had to generate a rage inside me. Makes work sets feel like a breeze

post roidclit

>I better myself now for the next time I meet someone I truly want
Ive been doing that for 3 years, still havent found a girl
Good luck friend

same

She's just another insecure girl.

She inspired me to be better than her.

She said she was into fit guys. Always talking about her gym monitors. I met her when I was 300lbs. I managed to get fit in 10 months, I'm 200lbs and 6'2, look really decent. But it doesn't matter, becuase I fucked it up and she will never see me again. She will never know I made it. For her.

She's such a cutie.

holy fuck oneitis is strong in this one... you are just gonna get friendzoned

aww that's so cute.

The girl I like has a bf who is shorter and skinnier than her and he has stupid facial hair.

I am 6' 5" and wider than he is tall (or I might as well be).

She doesn't know I like her but we get on well and I want to better myself so I'm there in case anything happens between them.

I haven't felt this way in years. Is it wrong that I'm nearly thirty but have a crush on someone like that? She's a couple of years younger but I feel like a teenager again.

I love this, so wholesome and pure

She didn't inspire me to lift, but I could always relate to these lyrics and I thought of her all the time. I lifted to better myself in the hope she would like me.

I know it's over
And it never really began
But in my heart it was so real
And you even spoke to me, and said :
"If you're so funny
Then why are you on your own tonight ?
And if you're so clever
If you're so very entertaining
If you're so very good-looking
Why do you sleep alone tonight ?
I know...

'Cause tonight is just like any other night
That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they're in each other's arms..."
It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate
It takes strength to be gentle and kind
Over, over, over, over

Pic related

There's no one in my lift that meaningful. I just lift to fill out my afternoons because im so alone

People like you are the worst. You're vultures circling overhead, interfering whenever you think you can push a relationship over the edge. I hate the fact that I gave into you and lost a girl I loved because I thought you'd be better for me, when you were even fucking worse. And now I see you swarming around my wife and I and I dread to think of what you're planning.

I'm not that bad. My post, reading it back, sounds worse than it is.

I'm not in any way threatening, I keep my distance, get on well with her bf and I'm just a vague presence in their life, although that's as much for my benefit as it is theirs. I don't make inappropriate jokes to her, make him feel insecure or uncomfortable, and if they end up getting married, I'll be there. But I just like her more than she realises and I don't want that to ruin an otherwise healthy relationship.

Im not him (obviously) but i get where he is coming from
There arent alot of single girls right now and those that are single usually are single because they want to be so if you want a gf, sadly the only way to get one is to snipe her away from some other dude

I had my relationship destroyed by a guy spreading false information, he had gained my girls trust and i wasnt paying attention since i didnt want to limit her and be controlling but now i get why he did it. He wanted her for himself
Its sad but i totally get it, if you want a gf you need to get your hands dirty

my coworker
To prove that I'm better than her orbiters.

That's not as bad as I first thought, my bad. I just hate the way some people behave. is a pretty cynical way to look at it but I can see how some guys would feel that way. As I've never struggled with women I don't do it, but I've been the victim of it and I blamed myself for a long time. I let some girl come between me and my girlfriend at the time and eventually she convinced me that I was better off without her, and proceeded to fuck me over even harder.

>and proceeded to fuck me over even harder.
Honestly mate i dont think what you experienced was the same thing
Girls dont chase after other girls boyfriends because they actually want a bf, they do it to fuck shit up more generally

Yeah im cynical because ive spent way too much time around girls and ive gotten fucked over in all my relationships but its a fucked up world

When you are the bf youre constantly defending your gf against other guys because other guys will want to fuck your gf, you know this atleast i hope and when youre on the outside looking for a gf youre the one who wants to fuck the girl

I wish the world wasnt like this but sadly, it is
There was a study done by some brittish university that showed that girls who are taken dress sluttier, flirt more aggressivly and seek more eye contact than single girls
The reason behind this that girls have alot of options in dating and those that act on their options turn into gfs, those that dont remain single

Cecilie, qt little Italian blond

she rejected me early summer 2015 after one date. I proceeded to start taking lifting seriously after that just so I could mock her with muh gainz when she comes to visit my neighbor(the two families are good friends) accross the street. I have pretty good gainz now, just waiting for her to show up at a party or some shit. I'm going to crash that bitch by taking a quick dip in the pool and then flirt with a few MILFs right in front her

Ajda

By knowing I'll never be good enough for her

Are you a slav, bro?
Don't look down on yourself, lift heavy and focus on bettering yourself.

We're all gonna make it

Shrek

She fills my ass with her love

A girl I knew from a long time ago from church.

She's the first thing that comes to my mind when I work out.

The thing is? I'm almost 10 years older than her. I know there's 99.99% that we'll never be together but I can't help thinking about her. I know that's pathetic.

Didn't know we had catholic priests on Veeky Forums

That was beautiful user

My new girlfriend. She inspires me to lift because I get off seeing her grab my body while fucking her brains out.

Yea, I'm slav

Not gopnik tho :)

Damn

Yeah, I thought so. Ajda sounds like a Croatian or a Slovenian name to me.

Never give up slavbro, you too have the potential to be great.

>If youre seeing a girl, youre maybe one of 3 guys she is dating and there are many many more willing to date her

lmao true

The funny thing is girls think they are slick with that shit. I can easily if a girl I am fucking with is trying to date another guy as well. I tell every girl that I don't want a relationship which suites me perfectly, but I know the less I care the more attached and wanted they will be. Guys are rarely like I am because they try to wife up girls so fucking fast. At least, the ones I fuck with since they are always the hot ones.

Things to look for (if you care or want to know if she is fucking with someone else):
>noticeably less talkative over texts
>will go out with you on Friday, for example, but is mysteriously always busy Saturday or vice versa
>if she is active on social media daily she will disappear off of it for that night (can't have people knowing she is a hoe)
>will suddenly reappear after a day or two back to her old self

Lift more and approach the most attractive chicks because they get hit on less than above average chicks. Modern dating has turned the "mating/dating" loop into a competition to see which side can cuck each other the fastest

For real

Dude, you're a total bro. In fact, I'm slovenian.
Thanks for the motivation, we're all gonna make it

Things that never happened: the post.

You guys look like you know your stuff. So let me ask you. There is one girl i know, one day we have a good talk, smiles there and there everything ok. Next day i feel like "fuck that bitch", don´t even say hi to her, even though she didn´t do anything. And then again i can talk with her normally, again she didn´t do anything. It´s a circle.

Seriously, can someone explain to me why i am like this ?

There is no she anymore. There hasn't been one for 3 years (going on 4).

Part of me likes to think there will be someone again, someone that will let me know that these emotions have some validity and value to another. But that part has a faint voice that grows weaker by the day