I need to look like this as quickly as possible

I need to look like this as quickly as possible.

How?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SS + GOMAD

eat clen,tren hard anavar give up

that guy is just skinny as fuck and found that one spot in his bathroom that showed off his abs and pecs and managed to twist his arm around to create the illusion of some deltoids. in normal lighting he'd be a super skinny DYEL

Your only option

military diet

Already had this thread yesterday. Lift for 1 year with a shit routine without real effort, and cut to low bf

Do crossfit.

he benches 2pl8 desu

get aids and lose weight. that's all that is. low weight

Blast tren for twenty weeks.

You wanna look ugly?

Body dysmorphia in Veeky Forums is somehow getting worse

How low is his bf

Low enough for a manlet to reach.

Too bad he isn't a manlet

Go to your mom when she's asleep and menstruating. Grab her tampon from her pussy (with blood). Put a sock over your head with 3 holes (2 won't work). Stand in the middle of the room and sniff the tampon with 2 fingers in your ass and chant "Hip Drive! For our Hyper Lord Osis!" 3 times while spinning circles. When you've done this, go to your dad lick his armpit while putting the tampon in your nose. Breathe through your mouth and whisper in his ear "N-no Homo, For our hyper Lord and saviour Osis". Put the tampon back and take creatine WITHIN 3 minutes. Repeat every 2 days and you'll achieve your desired physique in 2 months.

Thank me later.

Xxdddd

>go to your dad lick his armpit
XD SO WHACKY AND FUNNY XD LOL THNX 4 THIS LOL IM DYIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *LAUGHING EMOJIS, FIRE EMOJIS* THIS IS GOING STRAIGHT ON MY INSTAGRAM!

samefag

Samefag

samefag

samefag

Take a knife and carve shit up and then apply a thin layer of acrylic and paint over that, nigga.

Abs in a day :)

>>sticky

Read the sticky you nigger.

No, tren will give him a completely different look, plus it is not suitable for beginners.
Just do test, lift hard, eat healthy and there you are.

>do test

I don't want to shutdown my own production forever tho

... every other anabolic steroid will shut you down. Test is the safest as recovery is most probable.

Yeah exactly

Will my normal test recover fully after?

lift natty and track your calories for 3 years

Looking at how cycles are completely legit, as long as you do PCT, there is no problem. To minimize potential sides, don't go overboard with the doses.
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
This is all you need to read.
>inb4 reddit
Check it out before you judge. It's a comprehensive source of all information you need on steroids.

I've read it already

Then you should know what to do already.

lmao you can get this in 8 months

I'm still unsure about some parts.

read it again
if that doesn't help, learn to read then read it again

What if it doesn't answer some of my concerns?

Then don't roid.