1/2/3/4 BY DECEMBER 31!

C.MON!

I"M AT 60kg/80kg/140kg/140kg

C'MON! WHO'S WITH ME!?

I AM NOT AFRAID TO DIE!

Which program is best to attain 1/2/3/4? I'm doing Condition but it lacks upper body work.

candito?

I'm on SS advance novice for 3 months now

62.5kg/87kg/125kg/145kg

cmon

Yeah, got autocorrected

I'm at 75/100/120/170

fuck squats

kg btw

180/295/430/515

i've long surpassed 1/2/3/4, is 2/3/4/5 the next step?

keep it going bros

yes

Candito's routine doesn't lack upper body work it has more volume than lower body

>2 months

I have doubts I'll get to it when my squats are 265 and my dead is 352 for reps.

Squats are not happening due to hips fucked but I'm pretty sure I could lowbar it now. Dead... well going to try 362 today.

50/75/130/140
FeelsBadMan

one year lads
>42.5kg/70kg/130kg/145kg

is there still hope?

I'm at 50kg / 72,5kg / 102,5kg / 115kg

My body is shit, I hate it, I've been lifting for 7 or 8 months now. I thought I had good legs because I've always had big legs size wise and been the best jumper all through school, but no.

I'm eating a whole fucking pizza and downing 5 scoops right now, if bulking normally won't do it it's time to leave humanity behind

started lifting Dec 2015, took April, May, June and most of July off (new job, 12 hrs a day 5 days a week) started up again late July now I'm at

135/205/315/350

so close....

30/80/60/60 Am I retarded? I could probably go 100 on deadlift but I',m scared of fucking up.And how do people even OHP that much.

I have the most retarded stats

50kg/90kg/95kg/110kg

Cuckols 28

Not sure what to do with OHP but who cares really?

60kg/120kg/160kg/180kg

how tf do i improve ohp

???/95/160/210

I-I think I can do it!

57.5/85/112.5/132.5 @74kg
I most certainly will get 1/2 but Fuck squats and deadlifts.

Usually by doing ohp.

haha that's me after 6 months, except for the diddly because fuck deadlifts

I got up to 175lbs on ohp yesterday. It's not much but it included a couple deloads to work on form and my strength dropped down to a plate when I was at 155 when I did that wider shoulder routine.

Here's a couple things that helped me
get your core strong
Perfect your form. Doesn't matter what your weight is, just get your form good and the weight will follow.
Get your hand width down. When I started I started super wide. The weight went up but it felt weird. Now I go with my pointer flush to the inside of the knurling and it feels right. I got used to it and anything wider feels fucked and weaker.
Don't be afraid to wear a belt. Which goes hand in hand with squeezing the shit out of your glutes and core so you have a stable platform to push from.
Hypertrophy works good too. If you're doing 5 reps, try lowering the weight a little and go for 7 or 8.
Eat food

Basically don't be afraid to lower the weight if something doesn't feel right. And I think that's it

i have not gone up in 6months, its killing me pham

I'm at 60kg/100kg/130kg/145kg. at 160lbs at 5'8

can i get 1/2/3/4 by december 31st?

Try more reps at your current weight. If you can get one more out of your set, you're stronger. If you do that for a couple more workouts, your weight will move up.

Also I forgot to mention incline bench press also seemed to help. You just might have to space out what you do on certain days if you start inclining.

-Refine technique(watch Rippetoe)
-Microplates
-Deloads
-Periodization and programming if you are beyond two deloads on a linear progression routine.

what is deloading?

ill check out rippetoe
ty
thankyou 2 user

If you haven't used a lifting belt up until now, start using one. Pretty sure you'll be getting it in no time.

do these numbers always represent maxes?

i am no way near 1234 when it comes to training weight.

If these numbers represent the maxes, then i reached that shit like ages ago lmao

>mfw when my lifts are

30kg/52,5kg/55kg/90kg

Why am i so weak?

Usually means at least 5 repetitions.

>in the gym for 2 week
>expecting good lifts
Just keep on lifting, eat big and sleep enough.

fuck really? well then this is pretty hard to achieve.

ohp and bench not so much, but squatting 3 plates and deadlifting 4 plates x5 ?

takes fucking years unless you are some 6'5" fatass

A-am i supposed to achieve these stats after 2 weeks?

I'm lifting for almost 5 months now.

I was 55 kg when i started though. I'm 62,5 kg now, so i definitely am looking better now (but i'm still skelly dyel).

i'm 55 / 90 / 130 /170 so i might up everything by 5 by december.

Personally I think 1/2/3/4 should be seen as milestones. By the time you're deadlifting 4 plates for 5 reps, damn well better do at least 1.5pl8 ohp and 2.5pl8 bench. It also comes down to your leverages. Depending on how you're built either ohp and bench, squat or deadlift will be the easiest lifts for you to go high in weight.

You more you idiot, you should have gained that much weight in about a month not 5.

Well you should, if you had a normal starting point. You obviously started out in auschwitz mode and gotta gain back all the muscle you missed out on or lost by not eating enough during puberty and by staying sedentary for too long. Just keep on lifting, I started out with your numbers and 5 months later I've almost reached 1pl8 ohp and 2pl8 bench for 5reps. Just keep on lifting.

You're not supposed to do anything. If you're stronger than you were, you're getting there. We all have our own paths to walk; we're all gonna make it at the end.

I'm at:
150/220/330/385
All but Deadlift are in sets of 10, I just do 5x4 for Deadlift.

>tfw 90/125/160/185
>lbs

I don't think this would be healthy desu senpai

But yea, you're right, i should eat more.

Thank you guys. I will definitely keep lifting.

Say you are stuck on 60kg OHP 3x5, deloading means taking 10% or even more off from your current weight and progressing back up to your original weight using higher reps over the span of some weeks. Do 3x6-8, or just stick to 2x5 and then aim for 10 reps on the last set.

Assuming you add 2kg/4.5lbs every workout to your deadlift and start with the bar it takes 80 weeks, 1 year 7 months. But this does not account for the fact that your initial gains will be huge, literally going from lifting only the bar to 1 pl8 in 2 weeks and 2 pl8s in 2-3 months tops, so it is entirely within reason to do it in 1 year.

I got my OHP up pretty quick by alternating weekly between it and push presses. 6x3 works best. Do it 5lb below your 3rm and struggle every rep. Finish with a drop set at like 50-60% for max reps.

>110/155/280/305 x 5

You must have at least 1/2/3/4 to use my pepes
ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᶫᵘᶜᵏ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ

That's it, no more fucking around and lying to myself

By January 2017 I will be 270lb

I'M WITH YOU, user! JUST ORDERED MY HOME GYM GONNA KILL IT!

1/2/3/3.75
I'm doing smolov Jr and Bulgarian method

70/110/155/160

Is the whole 1/2/3/4 thing for 1 rep? Or did you do 1/2/3/4 5 x 5?

> tfw at 135kg squats but only 72.5kg on benchpress
fucking ARMS stop holding me back

195kg/115kg/200kg/75kg
S/B/DL/OHP reporting in.

> 5x5 squats at 140kg

When you guys are listing weights, is it your one rep max or your 5x5 max?
Just started lifting less than one month ago, i'm at
45/60/80/110 kg
For 5x5 (1x5 for deadlifts)

mirin squat, high or low

30kg/50kg/80kg/65kg

Skinnyfat newbie here. Should I be worried that my squat is a lot higher than my deadlift?

My 3x5 max, usually. I've never really tried doing a one rep max, don't see the point. I only really do 1x5 if I want to see how heavy I can go.
My stats are 40/65/70/85, been lifting seriously for about 6 weeks.

So it is just 1 rep maxs then....?

75/40/100/33

5RM, 8 weeks in here. Fuck OHP mate.

S/B/DL/OHP btw

In my experience, it takes a while before you nail down deadlift form (usually because your core muscles aren't strong enough). Keep adding weight carefully when you're still learning to keep proper form. When you do, don't be afraid to go heavy, but always pay attention to your form.

I hope to do:
80/120/160/200
at 75kg BW by the end of this year.

At least it's better than me at 72,5kg bench and 102,5kg squat :)

increaing squat by 2,5kg

is this a new meme? like the 30 bannas a day meme, where everyone knew its totaly retarded?

Can't increase it with 5 kilos when I barely even manage 2,5kg

>tfw 1.5/2/2/5

I need to work on my squat and bench a lot.

I'm at 50kg/70kg/102.5kg/120kg and after 4 months and I'm pretty disappointed in myself also.

Very eloquent, user, I'm proud of you.

Are you me? Those are my exact stats. How tall (um, short) are you?

I did it the Arnold way

10 x 4 of the heavy exercise, lowering weights as I go. 45 seconds of rest. Then accessory work.