No food thread

>no food thread

What are you cooking today bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/5nbmA
youtube.com/watch?v=X1mE2IWeamI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't cook dude. We just snack on foods and buy McDoubles to supplement those snacks.

Literally just finished meal prep mayne

Here's a proper example of "no food".

>so little rice
Disappointing.

Brussel sprouts and sweet potato? Choice, m8, i used to do this, fell out of habit though

Rice is disgusting.

this dude know whats up

good job mate but I still don't get how you people can eat the same thing every day

Rice is fantastic. You're disgusting.

no; get better rice and learn how to cook it

looks good, what's in there ? I see eggs, chicken, broccoli, noodles... anything else ? also how do you cook it just throw everything in and cook it all together ?

yea bud, its good shit. Got it from a farmer the other day, should be pretty delish!

you just got to make it taste good. Then you dont really mind it; although you start thinking of food more as fuel then as pleasure.

I typically prep breakfasts and lunch proteins too. makes my life so much easier its ridiculous

>also how do you cook it just throw everything in and cook it all together ?
Not OP but look up Wok/stir fry cooking

Basically yes, you just throw everything into a pot, but there are some techniques to it.

I always wondered how that meal prep thing works, do you eat it cold or heat it up before eating it ? also how long can you store the chicken before it gets bad ?

You should normally heat it up to be safe, microwave is fine.

Cooked chicken normally keeps for up to 4 days.

yea I heat it up, but you could eat it cold if it suits you I guess.
4 day in the fridge i my cutoff, I freeze half of what I prep for use later in the week.

Oh and when I say safe to eat cooked I mean cooking it, putting it in the fridge at 1 to 2 degrees and eating it cold up to 4 days later.

If you reheat it and eat it right away you can safely eat it up to a week later. Dont reheat it more than once though and make sure its really hot when you reheat it (75c minimum)

You can of course freeze cooked chicken as well though and that lasts for months.

m.imgur.com/a/5nbmA

I do the chicken first, fry it with some garlic, add broccoli a bit later and some soy sauce
then take it out of the pan, fry the eggs, add the previous content all back and the noodles as well
the noodles are pre-cooked obviously, cook them slightly less than the label says, e.g 4-5 minutes if the label says 6, since they cook a bit in the pan
mix it all up and you're done
don't forget to add salt and pepper along the way, both to the chicken and the eggs

you can add other stuff but it can be difficult to balance the flavours, e.g. if you just add a bell pepper with the broccoli it will make it too sweet

thanks brah
gonna make fisherman's eggs for dinner i think

lekker pik
voordeelpak chociemel

Not a problem

youtube.com/watch?v=X1mE2IWeamI Just do this but slow down on the soy sauce and up the quantity. Good shit.

OP here, I found the recipe somewhere else but it's basically the same thing except that I make it with normal pasta noodles, cool

What are some Veeky Forums foods which don't contain meat? I sometimes feel like I eat too much meat and it'd be nice to take a day off.

please respond

rice, cabbage, spinach, carrots, yogurt, whey, rye bread, pb.
really man, theres a ton of different things

Anything with fish?

Anyway to make brown rice taste good without a disgusting amount of bouillon added to it?

I don't like fish and it's also kinda meat

but like, what sort of food would you make out of it?

>I don't like fish
Kids these days.

I made the tuna patties a lot this summer, great recipe. I made the following changes:

I used 4 oz of canned tuna in olive oil
2 eggs
Same amount flour
Half an onion
I drastically reduced the amount of salt and pepper, use a little garlic powder tho.
And of course remember the flour.

Making the patties took some finesse, just use an ice cream scooper and drop into oiled pan. Press down with spatula.

Made pizza in honor of comet ping pong

Once you stop caring about taste and seeing food as just numbers, eating healthy is a lot easier.

I snort soylent powder only.

Just put on some brown rice, threw in some vanilla sticks and a very small amount of honey. Going to add some chicken once the waters boiled off and just have that.

Im pretty lazy, but at least its healthy.

Make it into a stir fry

that sounds incredibly disgusting

It actually tasted delicious, the secret is to use small amounts

You're probably American and used to slathering everything in too much shit so that's why it sounds bad to you.

You guys often ask of ways to cook oats, so try this:
120g steelcut oats
~2T concentrated chicken stock (the good shit, cheap shit sucks)
3oz sharp or extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
250-350g boneless skinless chicken breast, grilled, then shredded
~150g peas, or other veggies you like (optional, steamed)

Prepare steelcut oats as normal, but with the chicken stock concentrate added. Throw in chicken, mix well, then cheese, mix well, then veggies. One-plate meal, savory, satisfying, healthy as fuck, and full of GAINS.

You're welcome.

don't eat brown rice; other than that, cook it properly instead of in a rice cooker

what kind of rice does Veeky Forums buy?

What seasoning do you guys use for chicken? I mostly just use some garlic, salt and pepper. Im a total noob/at cooking) and need some inspo when it comes to falvouring.

Had some rice with spinach and tuna, too bad I forgot the cheese.

Just made a fucking sandwich and it tastes good

Pasta with grilled chicken and kale. Made a somewhat large batch of it, but will almost definitely make more since the whole thing barely breaks 1000 calories before adding the mozzarella

4 protein pancakes with low sugar syrup, toasted blueberry bagel, 2 ezekiel raisin toast with four berry preservative, sweet potato hash-browns, 6 pieces thick cut bacon, 3 over easy eggs and a glass of full fat milk.

I eat 1 big meal, and 3 small ones. I work 14 hour days so I don't have as much time to eat.

Basmati or brown rice. The sticky east asian kinds are high-glycemic.

Medium grain brown usually. Get it in bulk from an Asian market. It's about a month's worth for like $16

Try your chicken with some hiqh quality Pesto, that combination works wonders.

You could wrap your chicken in some good, lean italian ham and use pesto and sage to season the chicken.

Thai Jasmine Rice master race

1 can of tuna fish, 2 pickel slices diced mixed in
Eaten on Melbatoast

>tfw cutting

made a bigass burrito with:
eggs
chckn boob
mushrooms
onions
cheese
guac
and hot sauc

Chicken and rice soup

Chicken pot pie with puff pastry topping

Apple crisp

how do you cook and store that rice bad boy

this to be honest

That looks like a diseased asshole.

I'm lazy and have a rice cooker with a delay timer and make a new batch usually every other day. For storage of the dry rice, I just have a much smaller rubbermaid container that people use to store shit like clothes since it seems to keep the bugs away. Remaining cooked rice just gets thrown into tupperware after it's cooled, and nuked on a plate with a moist paper towel over it when ready to eat again.

fucking hell those donuts are my weakness

when i was 300lb i could go through a whole box of those no problem

You'd have to be silly to eat rice a lot and not have a rice cooker

I agree, but I've seen several anons give people shit for them since rice is still easy to cook without a cooker.

My gfs family owns an egg farm and I get practically unlimited supply of big eggs that are too big to sell. What are some recipes for cutting, preferably meal prepable, that I can use all these eggs for?

Well shit, I just found my new wallpaper.

Usually marinate in garlic,ginger,chilli powder + some soy sauce

Why do people still insist that the glycemic index means something? It makes 0 difference

comet ping pong

posted this in another thread

3600 cal, 365protein in the whole pot

Eat smaller eggs