Calories required per day thread

Calories required per day thread
Post your daily caloric requirements
>Tfw 6'4" so I have to eat 5100 calories a day to bulk

>female
>my TDEE is less than most of the guys here's cuts

Im 6'4 broad frame trying to bulk ive been on 3000 calories a day is that too little?

Your tdee is way less than that unless you're huge. I'm 6'3, lift for 2 hours 3 times per week and run for half an hour 3 times per week as well and my tdee is about 3500. Use cunningham equation and not whatever trash that is.

I just used some very fitness mom feeling website
I'm not very big, I weigh 182

You're a big guy

lol yes

There's no way this can be right. I always fuck these calculators up no matter which one I use.

I usually just eat ~2300 to cut and ~3200 to bulk and it seems to work alright.

Ah fuck I assumed that was hours per week. If I put in 2 it gives me 3900 which is more reasonable.

>I weigh 182
>TDEE 4000 kcal
>and adds calories on top of that for lifting

Do you work 12 hour shifts in a fucking steel mill? Because that's the only way it'll happen.

At 182 your TDEE is 2500 tops.

That's good to hear, I've been eating a lot more than I've had to and it's been very uncomfortable

>it's been very uncomfortable
This is the sign of a proper bulk; learning to take in a lot more food.

If you're comfortable with bulking, then you're a fucking fatty.

Use Scooby's calculator, not this trash.

I'm a midget and I bulk at 3000

(6'0,5")

Fuck

kek

Manlet feels
>bulking on 3000kcal

>people ITT who sit on their ass all day think they need 5000kcals
lmao

17, 130lbs and 5ยด8 bulking at 2600, thats way too low, right? I lift heavy with some cardio 5 times a week.

I just aim for around 1800 cals a day every day to get super lean.i have zero intrest in power lifting or being big.i am a big fan of calasthenics street workout and to do the more advance techniques i hacmve to be super lean

18*

>5' 11''
>187lb

2980 for maintenance with "little to no" physical activity

AND THERE IT IS FRIENDS.... the ugly truth

Just see if u gain Weight, duh. Most People on fit bulk way too hars and Just get fat

Female and cutting
Been eating around 1000kcal/day but stopped seeing results. Days I go any lower I want to die.
just fuck my shit up famalam

run bitch

>first bulk
>still a little chubby, so i go with +250
>lets try 2250
>okay pretty slow to nonexistens weight gains
>2500
>pretty much no change
>at 2700 now
when will it end

Have you considered exercise

Women's bodies adapt to dieting hardcore.
Like holy shit nigga.
You need to up your daily activity and add some more aerobics and some resistance training.
Women and men are 100% different when it comes to diet and exercise. On a basic level we're the same but doing what men would do for diet is suboptimal and miserable for women to say the least.

Look up lyle mcdonalds talks on women and fat loss on youtube.