Progress thread?

Progress thread?
Didn't see one in the catalog.

How am I doing Veeky Forums? 225 - 190

>tfw wide fucking hips
Is there anything I can do?

Get a bigger chest brah

starting strength

How long did it take you to get to the right? Good job, user. Keep it up.

sorry you are basically blaha

Good job lad. You're gonna make it.

>Is there anything I can do?
See
When you have wide hips all you can do is go full Heracles mode and widen your entire torso to make your hips look natural
Proportion is everything

I've been dieting since late august, so around 2 and a half months.
Did cardio until I could run a 5k and recently started SS.
I'm aiming for ~160 lbs at 5'11 before I start bulking

your not even that fat though put some muscle on that fucking frame

>US standards

I'm still hovering around 18-20% body fat, I want to drop a bit lower before going for muscle.

okay but think about what will happen once you do start piling on muscle, your metabolism will go up, you will burn fat faster, you have a more aesthetic and functional physique and your body fat percentage will go down.

I really don't give a shit about your fucking snark and board approved banter. I'm trying to give this fuckin kid some quality advice. He isn't that fat, he isn't too fat to start getting concerned about eating too much cause he wants to gain muscle.

Wish i could post pics, but you never expect it to "finally work" you know, after being morbidly obese for the majority of your life.

Started on march as a 340lbs hambeast, got down to my record low of 270 by july, and then got fucking chickenpox, almost died and got back to around 290 just because i stopped giving a fuck after being in the hospital for like 3 weeks. Now i'm sitting at 286 and hopefully can get to like 260 before January, wish me luck brahs, can't wait to hit those low 200's when the hard work and dedication really starts paying off

Post pics, bruh, even if you think you're still fat (you are) I want to see how much of a difference you've made.
60 lbs is something to be proud of

Dude, your body is a spitting image of mine, good base frame though. Will look great once you reach your goal

Damn, i dropped 40 pounds and only lost around 5% bodyfat.

i mean, i don't really took any pics when i started so i'll just look like your typical fatty at the moment, i'm trying to keep some now for the future so i'll hopefully have some decent content for future threads

On a side note, should you ever be worried about losing too much too quickly even as a fatso? my boxing PT was shocked when i told her that i lost 60lbs in like five months. Sounded like she was just being a smart ass tho, i even told her that i hit my protein goal everyday to lose as little muscle as possible. It's just that loose skin and stretch marks terrify me, and i know that in no way being a hambeast is better for my health, but you know i'm still gonna dread the day those appear

Just as long as its not too fast, your skin won't be able to adjust properly and you'll have lots of loose skin. Although if you started at a reasonable weight, 100-130kg you shouldn't have too much if any loose skin

I lost 50 lbs in 3 montha in highschool on keto. keep doing what you're doing, you'll be fine.
You WILL have loose skin though, so maybe slow down a bit. And start saving up for the surgery immediately.
And most importantly don't give up user. Ever.

10/10 job user. You should be proud.

Don't worry, Im not.

did you starve youself?

Nope, just lift hard and bike a lot. I eat right around 1,700 calories everyday, but some days I go over (if I go out or not).

good progress, post more pics.

k. Loose skins gonna be pretty awful, but at this point I really dont care.

Current lifts are
OHP: 105lbs
Bench: 205lbs
Squat: 255lbs
Diddy: lmao3pl8

230 pounds now 205 pounds

it's been 3 weeks

aiming for 165ish

5'11''

good work bro

Thanks, I havent killed myself yet so things are going alright.

Fuk

I hit 287 down from 345 today, feels good!

As a bong we measure our weight in Stone (1stone = 14lbs) so I'm currently 20stone 7lbs and getting

6'1" 194-190lbs
2months on le reddit PPL.
>Team no chest: Labral Tear edition.
Thinking of cutting until thanksgiving to get down to 12%

lucky you, here we use kg so my mental barrier is being less than 100kg so i still got like 25kg left to go kek

tfw blew it and I currently look like left again.

you're doing good user, i had pretty wide hips as well, went away when i lost some fat, otherwise, just hit your lats hard.

how tall user?
u will look great when the skin gets removed

nice progress man, mirin shoulders
started running and eating right in the 2 first months, then i started lifting

dunno why
>nice progress man, mirin shoulders

and
>started running and eating right in the 2 first months, then i started lifting
got so close, nvm

just gotta get back on the horse my dude, you've done it before, you can do it again

6'1"
Ill probably never get down to the point to where It would be just loose skin. Im gonna see what I look like around 200. If im still kinda filled out just with a flattery tummy. Then Im just gonna stay around there. Also mirin

i'm actually down to 199 now, and i was probably fatter than most of you. take your time, make sure you do it right, and most importantly, do what you need to do to make sure you don't binge it all back (which i did once, and learned my lesson)

Those aren't wide hips you turdmongling mental insufficient. It's just love handles.

how long did it take you?

thanks user. Cutting is so hard desu. Used to be the other way around since I was a hungry skelly
>tfw still am

Started years ago, got down to like 185ish (way less muscle but still not horrible)... slowly put almost all of it back on over another year or so. it's taken a decent amount of time to get it off again, but i'm pretty good with my diet now so i lose like 10 pounds a month. i wish i could give you specifics, but honestly i was too ashamed of myself when i was fat to check the scale or properly measure my progress

why cutting though? you can still gain a shit ton of size

looking good man, you look like some college football player or something
>always mirin those big burly guys :3

Making it

Cheers user.
I actually balooned up to 112kg at the start of the year, have been unemployed but recently returned to work so Im back on my feet 9+ hours a day.

For anyone wondering how it can happen; Lifestyle changed a lot, lowered my exercise regime, didn't set a new goal after reaching my target weight, drank too much beer + chips + burgers.

Then I gained a bit of weight back and I think "ah its ok, its not much"
then a bit more weight
"ooo, ok still manageable"
and then it goes up a bit more
"shit, ill start next week"
then before you know it
"oh fuck it, I wont weigh myself again"
and finally, you decide to check how fat you've gotten again one day
"oh, im back to square one"

Plateaued for what seems like forever.
fuck me up with any advice.

i guess i should mention my lifts are like
bench 235 8x5
ohp 140 8x5
row 205 8x5
dead 4pl 5x5

i leg press instead of squat because i'm a faggot so we'll just pretend i only exist from the waist up

im sorry dude, i cant see a difference other than all the other pics and the last one.
not saying you dont look good, you look pretty good

I'm at 15% bf and DYEL so I want to get to 12% and then start my slow bulk. Never had some decent amount of muscle and lean.

You measure everything that goes in your mouth? Consistent with lifting and sleep?
It's one of those three.

I've lost 6kgs
Went from 86kgs to 80kgs

Can I do starting strength for fat loss? Or do I need to do a ppl?

You can do any routine that you find you can do consistently. Fat loss is just caloric defecit. Combine lifting weights with that and now you can gain or at least maintain muscle while you lose fat. Biggest thing is diet and sleep. Make sure you are logging your food accurately for the best results.

Hmm thanks.

What to do if I feel hungry between meals? Water doesn't feel enough

you are one delusional motherfucker.
1. 15% bf is really good
2. you most definitley does not look dyel
3. start slow bulking now, it will save you time
4. i promise, if you cut more you will look more skelly and more dyel

sorry to say but, just suck it up.
just resist the urge.
the longer you go without food the easier it becomes, i fast every sunday and only eat one meal sunday night, its not even that bad

I do intermittent fasting. 16hr fasting, 8 hour feeding. Example:
7am: Wake up
1pm: Meal1
3:30pm Workout
5pm: Meal2
7pm: Meal3
8:30: Meal4

Last meal is usually Casein with yogurt and pistachios and maybe a banana so i feel full and can sleep when I go to bed at 11.

Routine?

Going for muscle will HELP you lose fat. Plus all of the reasons the other post made. Go for muscle. You don't want to be skinnyfat.

1. Fuck me m8. Everyone says cut at 15%. If i slow bulk then at what % do i start the cut again?
>Lean gains
2. Thanks senpai
3. Slow bulk is the planaroo
4. Fuck.

Ok so willpower. Thanks
Do you get any cravings? I just convince myself i'll eat something during cheat meal but I crave a burger or pizza every now and then or roll
Have cut out soda completely, anythkng too sweet disgusts me

ppl

push
bench 3x5
ohp 3x5 (i change between doing ohp and bench first)
cable flyes 3x12
lat raises 3x12
rear raises 3x12
tri pushdowns 3x12

pull
bent over row 3x5
lat pulldown 3x5
seated row 3x12
bb curl 3x12 (i usually go pretty heavy on this one and cheat just a slight bit)
bb shurgs 3x12
hammer curls 3x12 (strict form)

legs
leg press 2x5 1xf
db lunges 3x5
calf raises 3xf
leg exten 3x12
leg curls 3x12

i go P/x/P/L/x/etc starting with pull.
i go dropset on every exercises once a month

slow bulk will definitley serve you better.
at 20% would be a nice time to start cutting, that also gives you a shit load of time to bulk up on

This is what I expect the issue to be the most. I think if I want to get actually get more serious I'd have track everything I eat and try to get macros and all that jazz.

Best part about Intermittent fasting is i just have to ignore any cravings in the morning and by noon I get to eat throughout those 8 hours until bed time. Set the feeding time until just before bed if you want. I got used to not eating anything in the morning after about a week. I used to fucking want to kill myself if i didnt eat anything in the morning but now i feel normal. It's great actually.

same guy as honestly, i did get a ton of cravings in the beginning, and i usually bought like a bag of candy and a bag of cookies every weekend and munched on them.
but, after a couple of months, maybe 3. i started to feel disgusted afterwards, i felt so bad with myself that i completely stopped.

now the only thing i can get a craving for is pizza, and man, if you eat a pizza once a week nothing will hurt you.
just dont let that pizza become 2 pizzas, then 3 pizzas and then you think what the hell and also slack in the gym.

fucking great job, user! you're going to make it

God damn it man. Get on it, guaranteed to see results in one week. Myfitnesspal. I'm a lazy fuck so i just enter in data one day and eat the same thing everyday but change my main food every 2 or 3 days. Substituting with the same caloric value obviously. Good luck

I've found that intermittent fasting is great for me in order to save on caloric intake and avoid binging. It's also good on a budget (important for me). What I do is make a huge crock pot of chili, binge eat a bit on the day I make it (I can't not have ANY binging, I just have to control it), and then put the rest in the fridge. After I get home from work, I cook some rice in the rice cooker and microwave the chili. Put some cheddar cheese on the rice, then put the chili on top, and I've got a meal that fills me up (I had to add rice in order to help fill me up, plus complex carbohydrates aren't so bad).
I also have bananas for one a day before going to work, and cans of tuna for snacking.

Yeah, occasionally I just get an urge to go get a bunch of cookies and shit, and I HATE myself for it. It's delicious, but it's also so very bad. It's happening less often, though. My goal is for it to only happen once every three months, if ever.

For what it's worth, I've so far lost twenty pounds AND gaining muscle and strength. I could probably gain more strength if I could sneak more protein into my diet, but I'm too poor right now. Soon I should be able to better afford good extra protein sources, however.

Just did it. Need a recommended 760 more cals.
fuckmeIamundereating

Thanks for the advice.

well fuck, then ofc you arent gaining size

>tfw i never took a before pic
i was around 10kg heavier, feels bad man

are you me?

this is useful, thanks man

i watch fatfucks "review"/wolfdown burgers on youtube.

Look at Dude wasn't tracking his calories and was off by almost 800 calories. Tracking calories should come first, then get your sleep, then decide the routine.

thanks, will do.

wish me luck m9

you got this senpai. Consistency is key.

May zyzz shine down upon you

Top left.
Weight Unknown. Around 310 i think?
Bottom left
Weight 260 ish
Right pic. Today. 235 pounds.

merlin. Sweet progress. How do you feel today vs then?

There is no comparison for my health. I can run. I can bike. I used to always take massive shits and other gross stuff. I used to not wanna even bend over. I used to have sleep apnea and snore like a pig. Now i barely snore and sleep good.

Basic movements like sitting down and getting up and squatting are no longer difficult

I don't have loose skin yet but i can tell that i probably will. When i do pushups my stomach sags in a weird way and when i suck in my stomach it looks loose.

Self esteem has not approved much but i feel alot better.

Thanks Veeky Forums I will update again
when i hit 200 pounds

>I used to not wanna even bend over.

Lord do I know that feel, currently have stacked on weight again and I gotta squat down/kneel a lot for work and it's killing me

happy for you man

I still have the mind of a fatty. I'm always scared to run at first and sometimes scared to bend over out of fear of pain

Thank you. My life has improved alot thanks to you guys. You all helped me not fall back into bulimia and recommended Keto which changed my life.

I really appreciate this place.

Well done, mate. The self-esteem things sucks a bit, but seeing and, more importantly, feeling this much better physically seems to have really improved your quality of life.

Again, well done.

There's still time

Here's my progress after about a year and a half.

6'1" 260lbs to 190 in the picture, right now I'm 180 but I don't look any different. Discovering Veeky Forums is probably one of the best things that ever happened to me, wouldn't have gotten this far without it

nice progress user, keep it up

Nice. Just don't stop till u hit goal

I do something similar though not as rigid. I eat breakfast, eat fruit between meals, normal lunch, normal tea, and then for dinner I eat only veggies or consume less food.
As the day progresses my meals get lighter. Heaviest brekfast, lighter lunch and light dinner

Thanks guys, I'm gonna keep cutting until I get to 170 if I look good enough and then bulk

good luck,
remember, lean bulk

Yeah, pretty much all I eat is chicken vegetables and salad so I should be fine, my only problem is that I'm so used to cutting at like 1500 (sometimes going as low as 1200) I feel it's gonna be hard eating a surplus

This OP

you can be skinny fat / skinny in 6 months or starting to look sexy.

go full body 3x a week and stick with the program for 6 months, guaranteed summer 2017 will be a whole new world!

>Trying to make progress
>Tfw Thanksgiving coming up
>Tfw black family

Halp.

it is kinda hard, i know the feeling.
i struggle just to buy groceries that can match 2300kcals.
i usually drink a weight gain shake or 2

enjoy your family brah.

you wont make it in 1 day and you wont break it in 1 day

I'm doing Keto, though.

this, eat away brah, eat big to get big u know

Those aren't wide hips, you're just fat.