otherone was dying
what should i work on lifting for 1.5 years

Bulk bro
Almost 3 years lifting

wtf have you been doing for those 3 years desu senpai

Bulk for sure.

Jesus christ

what? got a problem bro??

There's no way you've been lifting for 3 years.

Arbeit Macht Frei

>NO

Three years of having a gym membership maybe

Jesus christ can you please fucking eat something

What is this from /b/ro. Fuck humans can be worse than animals.

I think its some jew kids who survived a concentration camp

>I think its some jew kids who survived a concentration camp
jew white black indian muslim hindu sikh

kids are just kids.

>lifting 3 years for this.

all i want is compliments or critiques lads

tell me what to work on

The holohoax never happen.

It was America bombers destroying the supply lines that kept relocation camps alive and the grubby Jews capitalised on it. Russian prisoners got it way word than German Jews because they saw them as actual subhumans, not like they veiwd the jews. But Jews won't tell you that

looking good, how long lifting?
Maybe focus more on chest
also whats your bench

Just stop. Please, stop.

>OP is skelly
>Kids are skelly
>Op should eat more

That's all there is to it, stop being butthurt

Been lifting 11 months, currently 6'3 195 lbs. I just hit a PR of 172kg on the squat yesterday. been able to increase my squat by atleast a kilo every week since I started lifting. I swear it feels like I have superhuman genetics in my legs. I'm able to squat heavy every single day of the week and still get stronger but I'm currently only doing 3 days a week. Can't wait till I hit 4pl8 squat.

3rd ones pretty hung

These are the guys giving you fitness advice

My math homework done yet, user? Also keep it up.

Wow! I wasn't taught this in school. Please enlighten me.

Gullible af.

Haha thanks man

Please unless you can squat over 400 pounds change your trip to megafagget or turbonerd...or just take it away all together

bench is 120kg

8months in

i feel my chest is my weakest part too user

>looks better tha 90% of Veeky Forums in 2/3rds of 1 year
fug you, buddy

Keep your jealousy to yourself skelly/fatty.

If you achieved that in 8months you're not natty
whats your stack brah

stack?

i lift for lifting, dont need/want roids

ive trained nearly everyday and im in there for about 2hours each time so its alot of time overall

Look great bro. Don't look like a juicer desu.

Lucky to have a good natural aesthetic bod.

My genes are utter shit. Gear was my only way.

All the best.

Poor genes like low test?
I'm 3 years lifting and dont even look as good as that guy
380ng/dl test

>Poor genes like low test?

Not sure brother, I think I was around 400. I have east asian genetics, small bone structure, shorter stature (5'5).

My face is slightly above average and skin tone is on the fairer side.

Trained 6-7 years natty and my physique/body was just ok - nothing comparable to even running some low dose gear.

I hopped on 2 years ago blasting and cruising. The approval I get from the opposite sex is a night and day difference. Compliments on the daily. Have been able to score more romantic ventures with women.

Obvious down side is potential negative health consequences. I'm fine loosing a decade off my life as long as I can remain enhanced. I've already gone vegetarian and have come to terms with my decision.

It's like people who smoke or are obese or even who have drinking/drug problems - they weight the risk vs reward and continue on their chosen path.

Good to hear you're doing well for yourself bro
I plan on lifting a few more years before i decide to jump on Test, how older were you when you hopped on? Saying this as humble as possible but i was gifted with good facial features and being 6ft and I have no problems getting women i just struggle with low libido caused by low test

Doctors don't take you seriously either
as its 'impossible' for a young man with arms twice the size of theirs to be low test, despite blood tests clearly saying otherwise. lmao

I'm like 20lbs off 400lbs I'll hit that in under 2 months easy kid. I think you're jealous of my success. Get used to my trip because you'll be seeing it more kiddo.

You look good. Like others have said (including yourself) show your chest a little more love. Otherwise you're very well-proportioned.

bait

Looks well balanced, nothig really lacking judging from your pic

>romantic ventures

Stopped reading

>5'5
>approval from opposite sex
Lolz

Post a video your form is trash

thanks alot guys

trying to look for a new program to run as im not feeling im making the most out of my chest sessions

what do your chest days usually look like?

fag(not really gay) here

Been lifting for about 7 1/2 months, was cutting for the first 6, now pretty much at maintenance and planning on lean bulking over the winter.

Went from 191lbs down to 158lbs, it's hard to put on muscle with all the running I do as I'm joining army, really want to get some size on my chest and shoulders.

stop infecting this thread with your aids, faggot.

For me it's bench (flat barbell, incline db, decline db) and flys mostly.

what do you do for shoulders?

>172kg squat
>looking like that

u wot m8

OHP 4x8
Upright Row 4x8
Seated Dumbell OHP 4x8
Seated Dumbell Side Raise 4x8
Barbell Front Raise 4x10

changes everyday though

thanks user

pic related is my core after eating , looks alot more bloated

cant wait to cut family

good job, bro.

>Squats 380 lbs
>Still looks like that

Thats honestly just fucking discouraging, would you please just tell me you are lying?

What's your deadlift

People actually believe this is OP. I've seen this picture about 6 months ago. Either you've made no progress or its bad b8

i know where that gym is, i built it myself. he's a teenager

so you're his dad or something? How does knowing where it is and him being a teen connect with one another?

people were grossing out on his body, kid is probably older now. Was a community gym that let kids in for free, he's skinny, but at least making progress. Kids trying is all im saying.

>Kids trying is all im saying.

Oh cool, thanks for clearing it up user.

Gaining size.

Yeah, but some of those kids will mentally grow up to be shitty subhumans.

no worries

yeh no. i garauntee you quarter rep that shit or something, cause you look like trash

>stature (5'5).

oh hi MasT

1/2.2/2.5.3.5
5"11
165~
Mode me brehs

How long liftan?

Chad lite
Now do me boi's

5'8
140 lbs
3 months lifting
Btw

Why do you not post quads if your squat is so much better than your other lifts?

Fuark mirin

Routine?

just a small town boy with big dreams and forthcoming gains
just stick with it, eat right and be consistent
don't judge the process, just live it

3spooky5me

>fucking roiding for this

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

GOMAD+SS
sure you dont mean 8 months?

today second month of lifting

is my gyno getting better or am i delusional

why do roiders feel the need to misappropriate compliments?
You roid, big deal, I can respect the work anyways, just dont lie and look like a fool

170lbs

just keep juicing, any program works

height?

5'10, although no one seems to believe it

Very sexy pits. Would love to lick and smell after a sweaty gym session. Rub my face all over that nice dark bushy hair

i believe you user, i believe you.

I don't believe it

It's true tho

Why is it that when shorter guys lift they always look impressive?

t. have a short friend who got a shitload of all kinds of gains.

muscle is far more obvious on a short frame than a tall one

yeah if i squatted 380 and looked like this i'd kill myself, my bet is he's divebombing his squats.

pic related: 255x5 legs (i do all reps pause reps)

triceps is really big making your shoulder look a bit lacking desu, work on shoulders more and skip some tri exercises.
mirin tho

curlbro

AUSCHWITZ?

Fake and gay

> quarter squatting a PR

This is exceptional bait

Good post here. Actual proof to back up the e-stat (which is reasonable)

My best is 325 x 5 just this past week and my legs look pretty much the same although a bit bigger and firmer.

I don't expect to have my goal legs until I can hit a 500lb squat

thank your parents for the good genetics

Boy oh boy you are a sad bunch. I would hate to see what you guys look like if you are so convinced this dude is on gear. I swear most faggots on here don't even lift.

He looks good but ffs you guys are hopeless

I miss my mum :(

Bro you're doing something wrong