Bros

Bros,

my gf gave me free hand over her diet and workout routine and I need tips how to make the best of it.
She is 60kg, 174cm and never lifted in her life, she used to dance and runs semi regularly.
Considering that tis the bulking season, I'm thinking of having her on a bit over maintenance (although her end goal is to lose 5 kg, I think this will make use of the noob gains) and strenght program to begin it off.
I've led a few brothers to fitness and helped them with their diets and routines, though this is my first time doing something like this for a girl.

Any help appreciated.
(pic related, we want to be able to do things like these eventually)

Grill here, question

How can a girl bulk I mean what does it mean and why schould a girl bulk? Especially if she wants to lose 5kg?

Huh??

What the fuck is this?
Normie day? Is fit getting raided?

>my gf
Get out normie, reee, etc.
Unless she has any female friends I can meet.
You don't "have to" bulk, especially if you lift for aesthetics. Jogging/jumping rope/squats semi frequently along with a "normal" weight will put you in the 95th percentile, body-wise.
Please be in Greece. I can dance and I have a cute dog.

Dont lie OP, whats his namne?

Firstly be careful not sticking to her goal, it might be hard for her to stick with it if she's not losing but gaining, especially if she's not redpilled about fitness and doesn't understand that you know exactly what you're doing.
Secondly don't worry so much about her being a woman, the only real differences are 1. 300 less calories needed than a man of the same height, 2. builds muscle half as fast, 3. has more body fat.

you know the rules

Post intimate pics of her first bro. Then we'll help.

>and never lifted in her life
Kek so you're making a plan for cheekie then. Fucking slag.

OP said gf. Cheekie's a trap f-a-m.

Don't go much over maintenance for a girl, we gain weight really fast.

I'd suggest just a normal workout routine with a chest day, deadlift day, and squat day.

So like, just basic stuff:

> bench with just the bar at first, or dumbells if she can't do the bar with good form, increase the weight once she has the form down and can do 10+ with that weight on her first set, she'll make gains slowly here because low test, make sure to watch her form closely.

> Pullups: negative pullups if she can't do one yet, just tell her to keep trying, women take a long time to get good at pullups, especially taller women for some reason

> rows or inverted rows are great

> Side carries for obliques

> tricep curls

> Deadlifts [probably start with just the bar and spacers, or if she's SUPER weak, kettlebells]

> pullups - all day every day these are the best exercise

> whatever ab exercise you like

> bicep curls, make sure she doesn't swing and put her back into these

> Farmers carry with kettlebells for grip strength

> Squats start with just the bar and increase, be careful to keep a close eye on her form, as you don't want her to get any knee injuries, remind her to push her knees out, don't get distracted looking at her butt

> OHP is good also but she'll probably need dumbells because again, she hasn't worked out and is weak

Then do cardio with her, like half an hour a day, you can go on a run, or bike ride, jump rope, stationary bike, whatever as long as it's not the eliptical.

Just do what you'd do for a man, but less calories and less weight. Focus on upper body strength, as she doesn't likely have any at all right now. Upper body strength and squats.

Well, with guys it is usually recommended if they're skinny fat (I wouldn't describe her that way but she lacks muscles and wants to lose fat) that they first bulk, make advantage of noobie gains and then they cut. Considering it's winter now, it's the perfect time (I think) to do this.
>normie
No one on the chan is a normie, even though he/she might be successful at hiding his/her power level. Although my girl knows it, and boy was it a fun ride her understanding what does spending years on chan do to your psyche.
Luckily she is a smart one and knows I know what I'm talking about when it comes to fitness, it's the reason she gave me full control over her transformation. I just want to make sure it will go as smooth as possible.
So is putting her on strength program right of the bat a good idea?

Prove your not a normie, then we'll help

>bulk
>strenght exercises
my help for you is to give him a schedule with some bodyweight exercise to start, dont let her to do strenght bulk exercises to start because isnt so healthy user
a healthy diet and a good balanced bodyweight exercises is the best things for my opinion bruh

Why only bodyweight? Please defend your position.

>being this autistic

>I know what I'm talking about when it comes to fitness, it's the reason she gave me full control over her transformation. I just want to make sure it will go as smooth as possible.
>So is putting her on strength program right of the bat a good idea?
You are "your girlfriend", aren't you
Anyway, what I said to the other user at still stands. Do SS if you want an actual program, maybe with light deadlifts and/or hip thrusts over power cleans since you seem to be going for aesthetics.

Thank you for the advice, this is good. So you recommend PPL and taking it slow, being careful not to push her too much too fast. Would between 100-200 over maintenance be ok or would it already be too much?
As with the cardio I unfortunately can't join up, I have been having issues with my knees for most of the year and am waiting for MR to see what's up with them.
She broke down crying and broke up with me after I told her what I used to fap to. As I said, it's been a fun ride.
There's always someone like that, any board you come to.
I would also like to know why only bodyweight. If there is the opportunity to pray in the church of iron, why pray in our room?
Yes, you got me. I am lying on anonymous London hook up board.
Incorporating oly lifts might be fun, good suggestion.

>Incorporating oly lifts might be fun, good suggestion.
That is the exact opposite of what I said.

General tip; when bulking make sure you eat lots of soy and animal fat. This will ensure production of estrogen, which will maximize your boob and ass gains during your bulk. If you want to dip into risky territory, there are supps you can take to make your boobs bigger too, and they are extra effective on a bulk.

Same as for the men. If you want to lose weight - first gain weight. Sounds counterintuitive? Not for anyone who lifted for a longer period of time.
You build muscles first, those muscles burn your fat faster. As easy as that. So you want to lose 5kg, but you're skinny fat. You lose those 5kg and you look like shit. Why not gain 5kg with most of it being muscles and then easily cut to desired weight and look good at the same time?
Also with more muscles it's easier to maintain your weight because your muscles use energy.

>what I used to fap to
Ponnies, traps? You sparked my curiosity.

>Same as for the men. If you want to lose weight - first gain weight. Sounds counterintuitive? Not for anyone who lifted for a longer period of time.

No you retarded cunt, that's not how it works.
That only works if you are a teen male or are on serious fucking gear.

Telling a woman who wants to just lose weight to fucking bulk and cut is a horrendously fucking retarded idea.

Oh rly? Why? You accuse women of not having self control? Not everyone is retarded millennial, you know.

Oh I get it.
You're a fucking troll.

Goddamnit, I took you seriously for a second.

i'm not really trolling. What I wrote is logical. If you know what you're doing, you will end up with desired result faster. Still, it depends on starting state - if the girl has good genetics she might look decent even without building muscles first, after a cut

Amazing thank you I never understood bulking and cutting

No, what you wrote is fucking retarded.

No, don't do that.
If you want to lose weight as a female then you just eat better and up your daily activity+exercise. You do not bulk and cut and HOPE that you put on mass.
That is stupid. Don't do that. Women's bodies work damned hard to keep homeostasis and putting on MORE weight will be very not good.

>174cm
>60kg
>end goal is lose 5kg
she gon be skinny as shiet my man

Oh do not worry I already lost 50lbs I was just curious to to the terms.

Ah, I see.
She's fucking stupid and wants to be one of those starving retarded broads who'll end up annie, infertile and with severe lifelong osteoporosis.

I want specifics, what did you fap to, how long, whats your D size, cut uncut?

you're stupid. Women aren't some magical beings. Their bodies work roughly the same as ours. Let me guess - you're a fucking landwhale with self control problems.

Obey this:
Let her eat at maintenance and lift (full body three times a week with the main lifts. Greyskull LP is goat).
Watch and see what'll happen within a year if she's consistent 8======D
add glute bridges and/or hip thrusts for the booty gains too

you want to do that? diet has nothing to do with it, do some acro yoga

If she's too lazy to figure it out herself then she's too lazy to stick to it. The best thing you can do is just link her the sticky or something similar and then fill in the blanks she has

AFAIK, she should train like a man, with some caveats
>diet has to be more controlled, going over/under by a few hundred cals is a much bigger percent of her total
>she'll have to syncronize her routine and her periods, it can be a bitch to program those forced deloads
>she can work, comparatively, more volume. consider doing the Texas Method after SS, with the possibility to add even more volume before switching to the advanced TM
>conversely, her maxes will advance more slowly, consider working a lot on cleans/snatches/jerks and variations, where she'll see faster progress, mostly because of her technique.

>Greyskull
>Deadlifts exactly five times per week only
Dropped
Out of a moving truck
Over a gorge with a river at the bottom

?

Greyskull sounds stupid because in nature week you perform only 5 deadlift reps

kek alrighty, I'm sure you're better at making a good beginner programme.

Rip was