What do you think, Veeky Forums?

would you guys suggest any workout routines for me? I know I should go on a cut.

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/intermediate-workout-plan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SS for 6 months and then cut

whats SS?

Read the fucking sticky dude. Why do people come in here like random people on the internet must be experts at this and diagnose you to make you fit or whatever?

What kind of build do you want?
What are your fitness goals?
How much are you willing to sacrifice?
Do you have some kind of commitment like work or school that will make this harder than average?
How much money are you working with to make this dream come true?

After being on Veeky Forums for a while, there's a couple guys that really know what they're doing, but most are DYELs or fat guys with big bellies who eat shit constantly but think lifting heavy weight justifies it.

Starting suicide, you fat piece of shit. It teaches genetic dead ends like yourself how to remove themselves from the pool.

ive read the sticky. I just wanted people's thoughts. but yes im sorry i should've been more specific with the post.
I just want to get rid of my body fat. I know lifting is very effective along with a good diet, but in truth I don't worry about gaining muscle mass for now. I dont have a time problem and can afford a decent gym.

I don't blame genetics. Whats wrong with you?

run

you look like a pear dude.. Lift some weights and get your upper body bigger.. You got nothing to cut

Okay, I didn't mean to come off as a dick, but a lot of people on fit are definitely not the ones I would go running to for advice on that broad of a question. In fact, looking at the current food threads on the board right now are pathetic -- most people are boasting about eating 90,000 calories of high-cholesterol garbage or trying to sustain on twigs and grains of salt.

I have to assume about your current diet, but assuming you eat normally....

If you want to lose the fat, adjust your diet so that you're cutting out most sugars (unless they're natural like fruit because your body still needs sugars), don't eat fast food or fried stuff, try not to eat out at all, and do scooby's intermediate / beginner work out. In 3 months you'll notice a big difference if you're consistent.

Oh grow up. He doesn't look that bad. He clearly doesn't work out, but he could easily meet an attractive partner or whatever. His body looks average.

I've already started dieting, i'm a 2nd grade medical student so I think i have sufficient information about nutrients and how they work.
I've cut out all refined sugars and carbs(such as bread), and im eating mostly lean proteins and veggies. I don't like fruit that much but i eat dried dates and apples every now and then to get the fiber.

Trips Checked.

How long have you been eating like this?

Just lift and work your core. If you keep this up, you'll get the results you want.

it has been exactly 2 weeks. I wanted to start dieting first so i can get used to it before doing any exercise. I've also signed up for a gym and will start on monday. do you recommend cardio first?

other user, lift and on rest days cardio. imo you should lift and eat at maintenance and body recomp.

OP here, im 5'8 and weigh 165 pounds

Yeah, you haven't been doing it long enough but you basically got it. Just make sure you get enough calories if you're going to start lifting. If you get too few, you'll fucking pass out in the middle of class. Honestly it's better to eat a little more than you're supposed to and err on the side of caution instead of eating too little and having a hard time focusing in class.

if you start lifting and you're eating right, you'll wake up with more energy and you'll be hornier. That means you're doing it right. If you find yourself losing focus walking around the grocery store or not being able to focus in class, then you aren't doing it right.

if you read any post I've given you, read this one.

super saiyan

yeah thanks dude. Would you recommend any workout routines?

Yes. For a home work out use this one. . .

scoobysworkshop.com/intermediate-workout-plan/

But only do this one if you can do 10 solid push ups and 3 solid pull ups. Otherwise you're going to fuck yourself up. I lost like 40lbs and put on a lot of muscle mass in a short period of time by just eating clean and doing that workout.

Feel free to adjust stuff on it too. If you find certain things give back pain or whatever, don't do them.

Actually I looked almost this bad 3 years ago. Now this was the first summer when girls were mirin. I still have wide as fuck waist, but if you have muscles nobody cares.
Just concentrate on strength progression, and hit your macros. Use intermittent fasting at the end of cutting before summer. That's all you need to do.

>His body looks average.
>this is pretty much true now
Gas this gay earth

i need to see your backside to estimate your body fat distribution correctly