Supplement Thread

Supplement Thread time

What supps do you use, how much?

Question: How do I make it so taking my Zinc doesn't make me nauseous? Even if I break it into quarters (so from 50 mg down to 12.5 mg) it still makes me nauseous. Should it be taken on a full stomach or empty stomach? Can I dissolve it in water? What should I eat with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

futurescience.com/hgh.html
consumerreports.org/vitamins-supplements/6-reasons-not-to-take-zinc-for-your-cold/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would suggest taking zinc at night before bed, not right after eating but not on an empty stomach. I take Zinc monomethionine with vit b-6 at night every day and then ZMA (zinc, magnesiu, vit b-6) on days I work out. Sleep great and feel more recovered. Make sure you have at least 6 hours to sleep. Not sure about Zinc helping with testosterone and such though. Both of what I take has only 30mg of zinc too as opposed to the 50mg pic

i take some of the evl zma and i sleep great now and wake up easy and feel great and that lets me eat more in the morning, and since ive taken it i feel like i recover better, recommend for sure

>Cod liver fish oil morning and breakfast
>Vitamin D3 5000IU breakfast
>Vitamin C if I feel a cold coming on
>Vitamin B3 (Niacin flush) 500mg post workout
>Whey isolate 2 hours after workout or whenever the niacin wears off

Overall pretty cheap and better than buying powder supps like carbs and bcaas

And recently started Mk-677 before bed

Also forgot
>Melatonin 3mg if im still wound up before bed

How's that MK-677 treating you? I'm thinking about doing a cycle for an injured shoulder, and some gains, but I'm unsure.

i get my magnesium from coconut water and coconut core

-Anavite Multi
-Zinc
-Tumeric (powerful antioxidant)
-Saw Palmetto and PSO for hair
-Lycopene
-Iron
-High $$ Probiotic (30 billion active)
-Omega 3/6/9 stack
-A liver support formula with tons of milk thistle extract and other goodies
-Caffeine maybe a couple times a day
-8g Citrulline Malate/5.5g Arganine AKG
-BCAAs and protein

Nothing else much. I'm a huge herbal guy, hence all that shit at the top. Not looking for gains, just doing all I can to maximize my lifespan.

NOW Adam multi vitamin
GNC Garlic & Grapeseed extract
Zinc
Fish Oil
Magnesium
Coconut Water (much potassium yum!)
Now Phase 8 Protein
C4 preworkout that doesnt have creatine (C4 Ripped)
Ethyl Ester Creatine

Losing weight myself. I take 10,000iu Vitamin D3, 50mg Zing, 1000mg Omega3, 300mg Triple Magnesium and a decent multivitamin every morning. About to add high strength green tea capsules to my list as well as apparently they aid with losing belly fat.

Lost 56lbs in the last 6 months taking them along with my diet and exercise and have found it to be a lot easier than previous times where I unsuccesfully tried to diet - my moods are fantastic, energy levels better and I can manage my hunger a lot easier. Also, I've only had 1 cold in the last 6 months which lasted about 2 days so the immune system seems to have improved as well.

I'd you eat a normal diet you don't need to supplement zinc.

Ostarine might be better for that shoulder.

10,000IU Vit d3
>This is the biggest one I think, really seems to make the most difference in winter.
400mg magnesium citrate every evening
>Apparently good for recovery and sleep if taken before bed
50mg Zinc picolinate every other day
>I eat a reasonable diet but zinc isn't always so easy to get. I space it out to every other day to avoid overdosing. The biggest thing I notice about the zinc are the intense and vivid dreams I usually have along with the morning wood.

Really though the biggest things that have helped my overall well being beside vit d3 have been stopping drinking and smoking. My dick hasn't gotten this hard and thick since I was 15 years old.
A cup of a coffee and a big spoon of coconut oil in the morning seems to do me a world of good too.

Is not taking creatine with orange juice a meme? Or does it actually waste the creatine to an extend that I'd care about

anyone have any experience with glutamine?
I got shilled into buying some. Used it for a month or so. I feel like my recovery was a little better, but now that I'm out, I'm going to see how I feel before I make a decision.

I use:

Vitamin A (for acne free skin)
Vitamin D3 (to wake up)
L arganine (dick gains)
Zinc (dick gains)
Iodine (all around gains)
Selenium (to balance gains)
DMSO + iodine (to fix injuries, discolorations and dissolve scars)

I'm ubermensch.

you're a gigantic retard if you think you can get enough zinc from your diet to get the benefits equal to supplementing with 30-50mgs of zinc

You're a gigantic retard if you think that's any significant benefits to consuming 50mgs of Zinc a day. But you keep being a good consumer.

for me there's a day and night difference between 15 and 50 mg of zinc a day
but I guess you know better

omega 3 fish oil
multivitamins + trace elements
whey

When I started taking 30mgs of zinc daily I started producing about 3x more semen so there's that

>oysters

You should take these supplements:
- Protein powder
- 5k UI Vitamin-D
- Omega-3
- ZMA before bed
Anyone who doesn't take all of these is a loser and should to go back to >>>/reddit/

- multivitamins
- ZMA
- BCAA
- protein powder
- Creatine

Difference between what?

Semen

i take 30 mg of zinc every day in the morning and i dont notice much of a difference

what gives?

Kek, zinc is toxic if ingested more than 40mg a day. It's only suggested 15mg intake for men per day anyway which is very easily obtained by eating meat, nuts etc. This trend nowadays of people taking fucking everything in pills and not eating enough real healthy food. How the fuck did we survive until now since we didnt take any pills? You only might need magnesium if you train hard and vit d if you live in the northern hemisphere.

What is the L-arganine supposed to do for you?

Not that guy but I hear it makes you cum harder and whiter.

semen volume
erections
immune system

yeah I'd rather go on Pound Of Oysters A Day or something instead of taking 2 or 3 pills that cost me like 10 cents total

Thanks

futurescience.com/hgh.html

Thanks!

CAUTION

ALERT

CAUTION

ZINC HAS HARMFUL SIDE EFFECTS.

consumerreports.org/vitamins-supplements/6-reasons-not-to-take-zinc-for-your-cold/

Get whatever Zn you require from Foods.. Pumpkin Seeds?

Do you seriously feel so ill that you cant do without those pills? Try eating motherfucking real food. You dont need 50mg zinc daily either fucktard

Ay ladsI'm trying to build a proper PWO without all the filler and prop blends. If if correct, all I need is L-Arginine, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, and Creatine. Right?

yeah you definitely do know that my diet isn't good enough and that I'm not getting any benefits from taking 50mg zinc a day
I must be smoking something if I'm trying to disagree

But it's also more suppresive user, and might require pinning test or a PCT

Please tell me about those super great benefits besides making your spunk doses larger. Seriously mostly of that shit is placebo you faggot.

>zinc is inactivated by calcium
>mfw ive been taking it for months now along with a shake that has two cups of milk in it

calcium and magnesium compete for uptake too.

Why are you taking zinc?

test and cum gains

skin too if im lucky

>putting soft metal in acid and wonder why it makes you feel sick
hmm. Regardless you shouldn't take vitamins in excess if you eat a lot of nutrition. You just waste money shitting all it out.

DNP
N
P
Cuba in jan with the gf, gettin cut

Can someone redpoll me on mk-677?

How much mg beta carotene do you need to take for that glow?

Does anyone here have experience with noopept? Does it really have any benefits (not limited to lifting)

Makes your body produce HGH via a hormone stimulating the pituitary gland. Technically a legal research chemical, but "isn't fit for human consumption"

I just realized I don't take any of these supplements but whey, and I've been lifting for two years. Have I fucked up

Any recommended brands?

>What supps do you use, how much?

I don't know. I usually just give your Mom and sister my supplements.

>creatine
>multivit
>fish oil
>biotin/keratin for hair
>magnesium for poops
>caffeine

Nordic Naturals for the Fish Oil (Triglyceride form)

Simply One Multi is the best 1 pill multi I've seen

Any brand for Vitamin D3 is fine

True Athlete for the ZMA for quality control

MyProtein Proteins are the highest quality, and lowest cost if you catch a sale

Try Renew Life, or Garden of Life for probiotics, Renew Life is higher quality, but Garden of Life has a better formula and Lactobacillus Fermentum for some Gludathione Peroxidase upregulation, trust me its good shit.

Anything else, just get on MyProtein.

Source: I do my research, I'm a Vitamin Shoppe Employee, and Labdoor.com says MyProtein and Renew life are the tops.

I also got shilled. It seems it's useless. Only like after you ran a marathon maybe

What's the consensus on Acetyl L-Carnitine?

Just bought this, trying to break through my stagnating cut

Multivitamin
Calcium
Egg protein powder