Left it too late

>tfw 34 years old
>tfw lifelong Auschwitz mode
>tfw had 20 years to get in shape but couldn't make it happen
>tfw finally start to get some consistency and actual decent gains
>tfw start to go bald

I wasted my youth. And now its too late. Doesn't matter what shape I get in, I will be old, bald and past it

REJOICE O YOUNG MAN IN THY YOUTH

“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb

I could have been Chad by my mid-20s. Instead I'm a mid-30s loser trying to get a six pack

ITS OVER

You could live 50 more years mediocre or start now.

Grow a mustache or shave your head and get a goatee

Can't grow a beard, or even a goatee. I have chronic baby face

Get ripped and by the time you hit 40 you'll get any woman you point at because your competition will all be fat fucks or dadbods. A lot of them will be bald or balding too

Better late than never.

>tfw 18 and started a few months ago

feels good man, s-sorry op

Good one

30 years old myself. Felt this way a year ago. Started training anyway because fuck it. Dat feel when I can feel my abs even though I can't see them yet (still have some fat to lose...) is incredible bro... don't give up.

this

Don't be jealous of today's youth. 2/3rds of them are fatties, and they're all incredibly stupid from being raised by smartphones.

Become that ripped as fuck 35 year old who still bangs college chicks and causes a whole new generation of /r9k/ to go "BUT I LOVED HER AND SHE BANGED AN OLD MUSCLE DUDE WHYYYY"

Quit whining, it's never too late. I'm 37, went through a messy divorce at 31, decided to quit eating crap and get Veeky Forums, and now I've met all my immediate fitness goals*, new job, new wife, etc. This is over a 5-6 year span. It doesn't take that long to catch up from changing direction in your thirties. you'll be fine.

* Goals met, for those who are curious:
- squat lmao4plaet for reps
- load a 225lb Atlas stone over my head
- 500lb yoke carry 20yd
- lmao3plaet zercher for reps
- farmers walk 2xBW for 25yd

This is my secret joy

"Look how old and bald this guy is!" Said literally no woman ever.

>4pl8 squat

Nice man. You're strong as fuck. I'm just starting out at age 31 myself. I wasted my 20s doing drugs and eating pizza and cookies, and barely crossed the line from overweight to obese.

Now I've lost 22 pounds so far and just started barely passing lmao1pl8 squats on SL 5x5, but I'm sticking with it. I want to make it so bad.

Sometimes I regret wasting my 20s and letting things get so bad but I see all the people making it on Veeky Forums and it inspires me.

When i was in my early 20's, a couple of the girls i knew were dating/fucking men in their mid-30's.

I'm your age now and one of my friends just married a hot 24 year old girl.

In reality youre probably just too autistic to pull this off and youre using your age as a scapegoat.

32 here and started 5 months ago. Making great gains so far. Don't quit like a little bitch. It's never too late.

You'll do fine. Keep at it. The only thing I'd say is that thirtysomethings do not recover from injuries as quickly. To that end, take your deloads seriously and err on the side of volume over intensity. I had great results with the Hepburn program.

started two years ago when i was 33. have shaggy manbeard now with hulking dadbod. i am the envy of all the wives at the kids birthday parties. friends tell me im making them look bad. i tell them to fuck off or join me at the gym. they dont.

>ITT: Senior Veeky Forumsitizens

Don't listen to this chink shit OP you're fukkd

someone saw the pic of Socrates killing himself by drinking poison and thought "yeah, brilliant, I'm so inspired to lift now, wow"

fuckin daft, like.
why not just find a sweet pic of Socrates and Plato at the gym hitting bench instead of all his friends bitterly grieving? cool quote though

What about 19 years ago?