Genetics

Is this considered bad genetics, or im just fat?

Fatish. Do you even lift?

Fat and dyel

You're fat

Genetics won't come into it until you're showing a decent physique (although it will somewhat determine how easily various areas respond)

Believe me. For almost 2 years. Which makes me even more stressed out about myself. I started at 16. With 5x5 workout and now doing push pull legs + upper lower split. Am i doing something wrong?

You look like a normie to me op

What are your lifts like?

>Am i doing something wrong?
yes
you didnt read the sticky, did you

your diet is shit

AT LEAST one of the following is true
>you didnt read the sticky
>you didnt understand the sticky
>your diet is horse shit
>you sleep less than 4 hours every night
>your testosteron is extremely low

Bench 195lb 1rm
Squat 255lb 1rm
Deadlift 275lb x5 reps
Op 130lb 1rm
Weight 180lb.
Im starting to cut due to my bodyfat being around 17%.
Thanks guys.

I have a suggestion. Instead of posting a shirtless photo of your beer gut, how about you spend $500 to get your DNA sequenced, then post the full results in FASTA format.

You do that motherfucker, and I'll tell you exactly how shit your genetics are.

depending on how much you lift, i'd even say GOOD genetics. small waist, no love handles, etc

I might have a small beer gut but i dont drink beer. Idk. I cant stop eating supercompressed( idk if im saying this right but i mean unnatural sugar foods. Wow this is dangerous. Well stay clean or youll look like me.

You're fat AND weak.

i call bullshit
im 3 months in and my lifts are almost as good as yours

6'1 88kg

Second that.

stats?

I got out of boot camp and am now in mos school. how do I get rid of my sagging loose skin that has stretch marks? 27 years old and lost about 30 lbs in boot camp

Also what's a good routine for more pullups?

tha 60 second hang yourself xD

Honestly, those stats aren't that bad. Pretty close to mine, but I am 25 lbs lighter. Just lose the excess fat, and you'll look pretty good.

stats aren't that bad, but you clearly haven't been either 1. lifting consistently 2. not eating enough

you need to stop worrying about your bodyfat and actually focus on progression, you haven't even hit 1/2/3/4 and you've been lifting for 2 years, I can tell you right now that something is wrong with your diet and that you're eating nowhere near enough. No one said to get obese but you need to be eating more than your body is expending to actually progress, just keep it up pal, you don't look bad, if you want further assessment you gotta post a shirtless pic so we can see delts/back/chest/arms more clearly.

Probably bad diet mane.
Also why are you hiding your pecs shoulders? Also height.
Keep on working. Push those limits harder.

fat and dyel and bad genetics.

>17% bodyfat

AHAHAHAH

t. fatty delusions.

you're above 20% boy.

Perhaps some actual help would be nice but ty for your attempt at humor

fat strenght.

All these fat fucks who fell for the caloric surplus meme are realizing winter is halfway over and they will never have summer abs even though they started lifting to have an ottermode justin Bieber body anyway

You are a tubbly wubbly little fatty mcfatso this what you get for eating subway for lunch instead of carrots and celery this is the price you pay for listening to a bunch of roided internet goblins shipost about their "routine"

>claims he's lifted two years
>looks like he hasn't touched a barbell in three

Even someone with a shit diet looks better than that. Quit fucking joking yourself

Don't be a dick, it's possible he has reallly low test levels, like sub 200ngl

when your test is that crashed you can't really put on muscle at all

>All these fat fucks who fell for the caloric surplus meme are realizing winter is halfway over

Winter is just fucking starting my nigga

What a good thread full of insightful comments and an interesting question in the op.

Op here. He is a pic with pecs etc.

>For almost 2 years
then you're fucking stupid because you have made 0 gains

No i have gained at least idk like 20lb of muscle. I weighted around 155lb when i started and had the same bodyfat so... Yes im moving slower than a shitty-built, steam engine but hey "everyone makes it", unless you have low test which i started to actually believe now. Still thanks boys.

Im actually starting to cut down but increase my protein intake.

1. Than what's the point
2. How do you fix low test
3. How do you know if you are low test

Sorry to say but is right
I'm at 17% body fat and I'm nowhere NEAR as fat as you are. At 17% you should start to barely be able to see your abs. Based off the generic body fat scale I'd say you're at 20%+

Cut senpai
captcha was selecting pizza

>low test
of all the more reasonable causes of your no-gains you pick the one you can feel the least bad about yourself
it's not your fault, it's out of your control.

it cant be your failure, right? You followed a proper routine, slept well enough and kept that high calorie diet, right?

you wasted 2 years of your time and it's your fault alone

Erectional disfunction
Extremely low energy.
No gains at all - lol thats OP
CANT GET HARD
Fat gains
Idk. The point is OP is a probably underage faggot that wants to make gains by thinking putting minnimal effort is good enough and undereating

>undereating
Shouldn't matter. I'm at a 500kcal deficit, been lifting for 3 months only, and I've gained some muscle. Not much, mind you, but some - noob gains are basically magic. What I'm saying is that even with a shit diet, if OP was lifting SERIOUSLY he should have made SOME tiny progress. Low test is very possible.

Hey i can barely see my abs rn

Then how tf am i going to come back. Is it too late now?

I've developed some muscle on arms but the stubborn belly fat is still there

yes it is too late now
maybe next life

Do i have a good body for someone that never worked out? Im thinking about to start though.

tfw same stats but weigh 125 lbs

thanks for making me feel less weak

You're pretty hot rn desu senpai

No you look fragile

>winter is halfway over

It's quite literally the first day of winter.

Just do the RECON P/UP routine. Do it every day for 45 days or w/e it says and you will never get less than 100 on PFT again. And cuntboy 1st Sgt won't tell you your reps don't count.

Bull shit

You must be very pinner and 5'7 at most.
tfw a potential manlet.
Also stop making fun of OP or he might actually realize that shooting up the school will be the only time he feels superior. Because you know. He is probably still in highschool.