How accurate is this advice?

how accurate is this advice?

that be genetics

%100

Pretty accurate. You may need to do isolation work on arms, lateral delts and calves (for example) but thats it...

Strength does not automatically = aesthetics e.g. most dudes I see lifting heavy are usually a bit chunky around the middle.
Yes, you can look pretty decent just doing compounds and oly lifts and I had good noob results doing 5x5, but hypertrophy based routines will get you there more effectively.

>Strength does not automatically = aesthetics
that's not what it says though. the whole statement is "if you're eating right and training right, strength=aesthetics". if you're fat you're not eating right. if you improve your strength while eating a small surplus you're getting bigger, and if you have a balanced physique with a good amount of muscle mass and low bf% then you're typically pretty aesthetic.

>No Calves
>No leg flexion
>No horizontal pull i.e. Barbell Rows
>No Hip Flexion
>Not training power with Oly lifts
>No forearm extension work

All he has is Chest, Traps, Abs and Tris

>All he has is Chest, Traps, Abs and Tris
Those are the only things that matter.

Muscles in order of importance:

>Back
>Shoulders
>Adonis Belt
>Arms
>Legs
>Chest
>Abs

>>Back
>>Shoulders
>>Adonis Belt
Only people who care about these are power bottom fags who get fucked doggy.

>most dudes I see lifting heavy are usually a bit chunky around the middle

yeah and if they would eat exactly the same and do a hypertrophy routine they would also have chunk around the middle. the reason why you see those people is because all they care about is lifting heavy not because their routine makes them that way.

MAYBE a guy doing 8-12 reps would be a bit bigger musclewise but honestly for a natty I doubt there would be any noticable difference and progressing in strength is way easier to program and measure.

I am a strong believer in getting strong as fuck in the main compound movements and adding accessories in the 8-12 rep range. Also no powerlifter only works in the 1-5 rep range almost all programs will have you do volume days with 8-12 reps.

>>Not training power with Oly lifts

They create the frame, and are aesthetic in their own right

>training at all

>and are aesthetic in their own right
Only if you're face down ass up getting pounded out by someone bigger than you.

>I am a strong believer in getting strong as fuck in the main compound movements and adding accessories in the 8-12 rep range.

This is exactly what everyone should be doing

Why not both.
Ive gotten both strength and aesthetic gains from starting my workouts with strength based training and then always finish with some bodybuilding style hypertrophy.
Like an example would heavy deads, some medium squats then move on to bb style shit and hit like neck, delts, biceps or someshit

Or just when someone looks at you

The guy in the pic looks like shit, IDK why people take this as strength = aesthetics, honestly I would take it as proof you can't do a 5X5 and look like you lift

the difference in muscle size is

>5x5 is strength training meme

detected the novice

there's a common theme to your posts. I'm sensing a lot of projection.

Projecting this D onto your mom.

It's ok to be gay user, accept yourself for who you are.

lmao at all the people who don't think this image is satire

i mean the guy looks like shit

why are his nipples so hard

Yeah those lifts are sufficient to get a decent musculature but they're not enough on their own to get you to look as good as the guy in OP.

The other thing you have to do is DIET.

It's pretty accurate. I made it better/more accurate for you.

>arms
>abs
>rest of the body

It's cold

Spotted the 13 year old

Spotted the dyel cuck nu-male manlet newbitch millennial virgin

If you aren't doing all the compounds listed in OP you'll never make it

But you could make it to aesthetics a little faster if you do a few isolations after your compounds

How does that make me any of those things?

I do all of those + rows.

Also calf raises and crusher for forearm gains.

Ranked for impressing women:
>Arms
>Abs
>Chest
>Shoulders
>Adonis Belt
>Back
>Legs

Ranked for impressing Veeky Forums:
>Legs
>Back
>Shoulders
>Chest
...Power gap...
>Adonis Belt
>Arms
>Abs

>no forearms

user if you wear a shirt literally the only noticable things are your traps, chest and forearms. unless you wear shirts that are too small for you (in which case high quality women think you are a tool) or it is always hot as fuck where you live those are the most important things. Once you get to the point where you take off your shirt you already won anyway.

forgot delts, so it goes

>forearms
>delts
>traps
>chest
>biceps

assuming you are not some retard who runs around shirtless all the time in which case you will only get clubsluts.

Wait a second... I know that upper body!

Girls tend not to care about Pecs

he doesn't have traps you retard

You've angered the /r9k/ shitposter user.

Only helping my point thanks

do a strength routine like ss or whatever til you arent weak anymore(=bench more than 100kg/220lbs), takes you 6months to a year

change to a split with more volume and more isolation exercises, gets you aesthetic

thats it

Sucks we have all this spillage from R9K

Girls love the Adonis belt. Some refer to it as "sex lines". The fuck you on about?

>Havent done a curl
It shows

>I'm a cuck.

>the only difference is people on hyper routines are weak as shit compared to those on proper strength one
Yeah, because they weren't training for maximum strength.

every decent intermediate+ strength routine has 2 volume days and 1 strength day. enough to get swole in addition to getting stronger

Calf raises are GOAT for forearm gains.

I think it's good advice.

It's good advice but as you can tell lacks definition and possible accessory work would be helpful in achieving and I'm going to use the word...TONE.

Strength > Aesthetics

You can do more with strength and achieve aesthetics than the other way around.