/cbt/ - current body thread

Last one is actually past bump limit for once.

Post your bodies.

Other urls found in this thread:

eroshare.com/q0sw2xpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mirin your chest and abs.

question; how do you get a flat chest? I am bulking at the moment, but even before that I always had a pumped, sort of protruding chest. Do I just have to go for a lower bodyfat percentage, do I have to work it out even harder or ignore it,...?

6"2 265, might end up at 270 by end of this training block mid January. Then cutting for 3 months into 2 month peak for first meet in June, hoping for 1600 total by then.

you have really silly insertions, like nigga what the fuck is your ribs upto?

makes you look like a manlet. height btw?

Alright, count me in.

hello fellow large-ribbed friend. looking solid.
looking strong. gl with 1600 goal.
----------
slowly bulking, am up to 194. probably stopping at 195, though; I don't like being too fluffy.
also, apparently I've lost a quarter inch from my original 5'10. must be all the squats - I'm pause squatting lmao4pl8s for reps now.

What would you say you bf% is?

Slow, lean muscle gain over the course of years I guess is the only advice I can give you. I have no experience with being overweight or big bulks to cuts so that might have something to do with it. I only ever slow bulk and maintain, which is what I'm doing now. Chest is my most challenging part of my body to add mass to rn desu senpai, even with comparatively ludicrous bench and chest lifts it's still not where I want it.

Sick body bro. Are u juicing?

I'm not good at estimating these things. I just try to make sure my abs are always visible anymore, and call it good. ab% if you will
thanks. nah, no juice for me. I want to compete in PL at some point, and not interested in jumping in the anything goes feds.

Flared rib cages and upper abdominals that look massive because of it. I feel your struggle explicitly senpai. Just gotta accept it desu, when I came to terms with my body's limitations it made me much happier.

Mirin weight and lifts doe. Makes me wanna bulk to 150-160 over the next year.

I haven't found anything besides memes that insinuate it can be "fixed"

mirin/10

I can only hope to reach that level someday.

>makes me wanna bulk to 150-160 over the next year

Jesus you must be a manlet. I'm 5'10, 71kg and I'm a major DYEL. 5'10 for reference.

Yeah I'm cutting atm and your bf% is probably where I want to be.

>tfw so DYEL but strong
>pic related

Had any experience with 5/3/1 since you're interested in PL? I've always done PL routines but in the new year I want to do a shit ton of volume, but also still a strength routine. Major DYEL by Veeky Forums standards.

Mirin traps and shoulders
Looking good but you probably should trim your body hair short

I'm 90kg at 187cm

accepting your flaws and bettering what you can is something I wish more anons could into-life is so much better this way.

Thanks - this training block has been really good.

just be consistent, and stay healthy. . you'll get to your best(ish) version eventually.
for better or for worse, I've pretty much always done my own programming. I did do a PPL split I got off reddit for about 6 months before customizing it.
why not do both? one day low reps, one or two high, depending on recovery.

Post body+time liftin? I'm 2 inches shorter than you and 6 kg less with very similar lifts. Better OHP and I think same bench tho.

It's weird to me how you'd think you're dyel with those stats. Seem pretty capable to me.

Been lifting for a few years, but my progress is pretty terrible from a couple of bulks that I fucked up.

We're obviously both talking in kg, yeah? Also I never trained OHP until 5 weeks ago haha.

WELCOME TO THE 13.5" GUN SHOW GUYS

Yeah. My last 1rm on bench was 250 lbs, but that was down from 255 before which is what you're at exactly I believe. My OHP is way above 1 pl8. I'm training 3x5 right now going up to pl8's.

I'm where you're at with OHP for squat and diddly.

Super unpopular opinion here but I legitimately think bulking and cutting is a meme that more people fuck up than actually do right like competitive BB's. Lean gains for life magne. You legitimately have a good body though, with a little recomp and isolation you'll do great dude.

Yeah I'm gonna be on a 250cal/day bulk in the new year. Hoping for a 5pl8/3x bodyweight deadlift in the next 2 months.

That sounds like a pretty good plan dood. Good luck with that.

can you do a pose that doesn't make you look retarded

your proportions are complete shit btw

Trying to bulk out of Skinny Fat

188cm, 85kg

>skinny fat
Dude, youre fat fat.
You should cut not bulk.

pls
5'8 167

Woah.. Why are you so edgy user? The guy looks great.

>bulk out of skinnyfat
rookie mistake

>no lats
>no chest
>all arms
>gay posture

And to mention he roided for that

If he cycled for that, he must not have even gone to the gym, kek

Just because someone looks better than you doesn't bean theyre on roids, you dyel

looking super fucking sick!
never knew 4plate squat could give you such compact legs (compact in a good way if that makes sense, not powerlifting out of proportion tree trunks)

Exactly. He's a fraud and looks like shit. Thanks for proving my point.

he posts in fraud 24/7 retard

rip right bicepskin

That's just about my goal body to be honest

absolutely mirin
type of body i don't want and probably can't achieve but I respect the size and the bear mode wholeheartedly

No hate pls, lifting for 6 months, still kinda skelly

Rate this plz : eroshare.com/q0sw2xpc (slight nudity warning, as you can already expect from the link, but there's not much shown)

Injecting pigment have we?

Lol, Jason went full retard this time.
Also, that is the tiniest micropenis I've ever seen

U look like a fgt xd kys my man if i ever saw u i wld rekt uu

6'0 193 lbs

He's natty you imbecile dyslexic

>ITT gay thread

Shitty perspective 'cuz only selfie camera works

Nope, keep going. you have no muscle mass.

Sorry for the fact you are fucked in the genetic pool

My tip; NEVER STOP HOPING, NEVER STOP DREAMING

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST: NEVER STOP BEING YOURSELF

YOU ALL FAGGOTS, NO MATCH FOR ME

You look like you have some serious diarrhea and you're desperately trying to hold it in juuuuust long enough to get to the bathroom stall, and then notice that the one you just sat down in is missing the lock on the door and you're now torn between explosively shitting in an unlocked stall or taking the gamble on whether you can make it to another one in time.

fuck you talking about fucking beta cuck lord. Nobody cares about your twinky dyel words when the boss arrives ALL FUCKIN EYES ON ME FAGGOT

You look like an inflated version of that elliot supreme gentleman kid, lmao

This picture looks like you were at a friend's beach condo out in the Florida panhandle and spent the entire day out looking for seashells and shark teeth and looking at some cute girls but now you got back to the condo and realized that you forgot to put on sunscreen and the sunburn is really starting to set in and your skin is hypersensitive and you're really torn because you know you should put some aloe on it but it really hurts to touch

Ahh, the triggered roidmonkey. Rare sight to observe. Tell me again how I'll be dyel everyday while you grow bigger with bathtub chemicals in your ass.

>Being on 2+2 chan
>Not knowing Rodge's full name
C'MON son.

But where are you pictures fucking faggot??? Perhaps you're too secure to post pictures? That must be it!! LMAAO!!

get a grip maggot, i am the best, you were never BOUT TE MEKE IT

You mad i was still bigger than you?

WHAT IS THISS?!! CAN IT BE TRUE?!!

PRE ROIDS AKA NATTY PICS, but still bigger than everyone,. HOLY SHIT BTFOO OOOOO!

lol nice speech little one

I never said I was mad, though. Just called you a triggered roidmonkey, which you further proved with that response.

This picture looks like you were getting ready to go to the grocery store to buy some toothpaste and cat food and maybe see if they had any good BOGO deals on soups or other non-perishables but all your shirts are in the wash and you just KNOW you left one lying around the house somewhere and you're walking from room to room trying to find it but just not having any luck at all

>natty

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLRFFFFFFFFPFFFFFFFFPFPPPPPPPPPPFPFFFFRRRRRRRRRSHOOOOOOWHOOOO

holy shit, mast is still shitposting all the cbt?

Why even talk to me when you're not even om my mediocre natty level? NOT EVEN CLOSE, LET ALONE MY CURRENT STATUS KEKEK

It's like I am fighting a handicapped kid, not fair. Where is the real challenge? get bored of this not even mediocre people over here.

I am sorry you just don't have it. Man, what a shitty you life you must have. Only look up at people like me, wishing you were never born when you see my pictures. FUCK EQUALITY, there are people better, like me. Just accept the fact you're a fucking failure

>butttt if i can't do i, nobody can do it's
>life is not fairrr
>mommaa i gott bullied on the internet againn
LMAO

This one looks like you were walking around the gum, trying to go about your day but some dummy construction worker who was repairing some of the I-beams forgot to turn off his electromagnet and now your weights are stuck to it and your keys are stuck to it and your phone is stuck too and you just don't know how to get out of this predicament because you don't know anything about electromagnets and have no idea how to turn it off and you're pretty sure your phone is damaged now too.

205 lbs 6 ' 2 lean bulking

>look up at me
>up

I appreciate you can laugh at yourself

that big long paragraph reply to a braaaap post. lol.
>roids are the sole indicators if a person is geneticaly smarter, better than you.
do you come here to make fun of autistic nerds? I bet you still stutter "t-t-thank y-you officer when mr piggy gives you a citation and hope hes not pulling you over for all the gear in your gym bag.

im 5'6 and im married to a midget whos 5'4

Thanks bruv
They are actually not that visible,just strong lighting in the pic

I feel like I'd look similar to you if I cut. I'm jelly of your bf%, because usually if I try to cut down that far I end up too small.

posting.

186cm
88kgs
lifting 2.5 years

Moot?

Yeah you most likely will look like me. I don't have much size at all yet. I'm a manglet and I started out at low BF %. Today marks the end of my first three months. I guess just cut out some of the carbs or something, as long as your lifts stay the same or increase I don't think you'll end up too small

Perma bulking after spooky skelly mode.

6'3"
170lbs

Dad-dy

6'0 180

Lifting 9 months

got any back shots?

mirin' dedication
planning on competing?

All my keks. If you actually lurked my posts in /fraud/ you'd see why I post there. There are people right now, on Veeky Forums, that think my physique is impossible natty and still try to pretend that I look like shit in the same sentence. Without putting pics of their own up. I just laugh at it at this point, no one cares enough to bet against me on an anabolic steroid panel but they'll still say stupid things like this all day.

Ily masT

6'5

Almost 1 year lifting should i keep bulking or is it time to kms. Btw i have a fucking sports hernia and im looking worse now cuz thus pics a month old and im losing veins from bulk.

Gigantic traps for 1 year, noice. I'm 1 year too but only have big legs to show for it.

Weight/height?

Bulk/cut isn't the only option, you have a great body as it is user. My first workout buddy got a hernia from squatting I think, I know how much it sucks but take it easy and it'll slowly get better, don't let that discourage you. I'd maintain your current weight and see where you go with just weight lifting for awhile. Start with some core exercise and get those abs popping, you're looking solid dude. Nice shorts btw ;)

Do you guys squat and deadlift on the same day?
i was told to but i always find that ..
whatever one of the two i start with ill do well and then ill do really shit at the 2nd exercise..

so i feel like i shouldnt be doing both in the same session

coming to the end of my cut. curious as to what you guys would estimate my bodyfat % at? I'm thinking 11 or so but muh dysmorphia makes it hard to really figure my own progress. 148 lbs, 5'8.

hm u looking kinda like my current body, whats ur lifts pal?

probably less than 11. i know looks are deceiving but you're pretty lean/defined. you dont need to go any lower, in my eyes you're at a perfect spot

6'0 195 lbs

What weight did you start out at and what was your cut program like?

I'm 5'7" 160 and would love to look like that. Whenever I cut I feel like all my muscles are melting away

Lanklet here
6'4 192 lb
340 DL
115 OHP
185 BP
200 squat
Any tips for making it?

Go easy. I'm an old man (36). Developed a god awful autoimmune disease when I was 19... arthritic as fuck.. felt like I was 70... slowly found my way to obesity, was horribly out of shape and miserable as fuck. About 4 years ago decided to start eating clean. After about 6 months I got down to a decent weight (lost around 60lbs). Then I gradually started to work out and exercise.

Now I'm benching 300lbs, leg pressing 600... and just hit 12 legit wide gripped pullups (no swinging or using momentum). Not bad considering I'm about 10lbs over weight right now.

Sucks when you live for 19 years extremely healthy and then your health gets taken from you... but damn it still feels good to fight back.

Damn... You look great!

400m runner mode
>5'11
>175 lbs

You can do it grandpa, keep it up
Try not to get fat for at least another 10 years

was 192 back in march after a 2 year bulk and started cutting then. bulked way too long, was horrified of losing mass by cutting too.

ate 500 cal deficit, IF every day(not a magical solution, I just like big meals and have a busy schedule during the day so it's convenient) cardio to balance out days where I ate a little too much.

lost no mass throughout the process, not that I can tell anyway. numbers went up a little bit, which I attribute to better form/focus. the muscle loss thing is pretty overstated imo

have a pic of me at 165 back in July, which I'll reply to this post with cause it's on my phone and i'm too lazy to transfer it to desktop.

thanks. Damn that is a long ass bulk if you got up to 192. What are your plans now?

BTW I think 11% is probably accurate I think people tend to underestimate BF on here. 11% is my goal I think im probably 14% now.

5'9", recently hit 150lb. that was after this pic tho. I'm prolly 145~ here.

This threads get me rock hard

Cute and tiny :3
would banter boipucci

sorry about the gyno

gonna give leangains a go and see how that works. not particularly concerned with putting on much more mass, so i'm just gonna eat at a slight surplus on training days and slight deficit on rest days to stay lean.
slight.
90% of it ended up being shitty fat deposits. there's a little bit of a lump left, but in this picture i'd say it's not nearly as severe.

Recovering skelly here, same height and miring desu. What weight were you before you started?