CBT /PROGRESS EDITION/

Post a pic from when you started lifting and a current picture.

11months of progress. Feeling good, haven't lifted much this month due to snow and gf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73_nI_xx2VI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice progress
just do bw stuff in the meantime
heres mine

4.5 months

miring! your body is my goal. can you share your workout and diet?

started lifting in 2014, around september (pic on the right)

pic on the left was taken today

gained around 55 pounds

Not trying to h8 but it looks like you just lost weight and changed the camera angle...

kill yourself

Rude

w-why

t h i c c

not great progress man but not absolutely terrible (because you did gain weight), I would switch something up

bump

Don't you think you're fucking up if you have to specify which picture is earliest?

Bout 2 years

man this is exactly how I feel. work so fuckin hard and no progress. Do i just need to up my protein intake? Do more cardio? Cut weight? Fuck me.

good job dudes

youtube.com/watch?v=73_nI_xx2VI

Yoh are an aryan god

still looking the same as sept because im a lazy cunt

I don't have a before pic but I've been lifting for about ~2 years

mate you are the before pic

holy shit

include me in the screen cap, reddit

sometimes i forget why i come to r/fit then there's posts like these

eat more lift heavier

Started lifting in April 2015. Gonna put on another 5 lbs or so by the end of Feb then cut for summer.

>implying Veeky Forums and reddit aren't the same site

dude you're wasting your time
you got a beta genetics its ok deal with it

im so sorry user

got fat during the summer and didn't lift at all

then I got less fat and lift occasionally

it took you 11 months to change the lighting? like for real?

this would be great progress if you reversed the images

you didnt make no progress. you made reverse progress. you went from lean with no muscle to fat with no muscle

All I care about is strength, user. I could never be an aesthetic pretty boy

don't need to tell us that, LMAO

reminder this is the type of retards talking shit about strength. fat bald ugly fucks wearing glasses

Sick natty gainz

Feel like a little critique of everyone

Good progress man
added some decent size man
Keep going dude, eat more maybeNoice work man, totally fixed the wide hip look
nice, as always haha
Really good job man
gotta eat more man
nothing to compare to, but keep going man, looking nice.
Much better man

thanks for the comment and damn that's some righteous progress brah. what have you been doing and how long did it take you?

Tears

I mean tears of laughter ^^

from that hat combined with the pretty boy comment you know he posts on pol all day about his perfect virgin virtuous waifu and how all these women dont meet his standards

Top kek

Don't worry user you'll hit a 2pl8 bench one day :^D

S'alright man, simple 4 day bro-split, chest/tri, back/bi, shoulders, legs/deads. training for 2 years now man, with a little fuck up in the middle where I got hooked on party drugs

big difference in lighting but ive made some progress imo

>implying 2 plate bench is remotely impressive

Haha stop man, I'm gon pass out xD

Got head from a trump girl last Tuesday, and a date with another girl on Thursday, gonna go for a second date next week.

Be confident and happy, user, have a Merry Christmas

4 years

I think it's a respectable bench, nothing crazy but it's alright. That was part of the joke

I don't get it

Respect

if you're that guy in the pic you didnt get shit, no girl even a fat 1/10 would touch your bald virgin ass

>"omfg but he benches X lbs"
>grabs flap of fat off his shiny head
>"wow a true man of virtue. truly one to recognize the ways of old, and the honorless ways of modern society. let us have sex in the missionary position solely for the purpose of recreation to continue our beautiful white race"

Confidence, user. Learn how to talk to girls, it isn't hard.

There are 140 lb manlets on this board who bench way more than 225 lbs. 225 is benchmark, it's not impressive at all especially if you're a massive fat fuck lifting for "strength"

>user learns what a beginner looks like today.

Clearly user has read the 'my first guide to approaching women' how many 10s you pulled man?

6 Months, skelly adventures

That looks like a lot of progress in 3 months. Nice

dam

confidence is what normal people told you, the obese /pol/autism bald fuck, when he started complaining on /pol/ about how he cant get pussy and all women are whores

so now you are parroting it back here when u are made fun of

That's 55 lbs? Jesus how tall are you?

>tfw visiting parents and can't work out regularly

Mirin does shoulders

height, weight, how long have you lifted?

Cheers man, you've made some seriously good progress in such a short time span keep it up

I'm a noob, but I've been told I have good genetics. Is that true?

2.5 years and 50 pounds of muscle later (mostly in legs)

Inb4
>puberty gains don't count
Still worked my ass off

What the fuck, learn how to crop you fucking toilet

Impossible to tell, you got no muscle and are fat, so we can't see your inserttions

Came back in months and we'll tell you

are you doubting your mom's judgment?

If it were up to me I'd ban any faggot who says "include me in the screen cap"

Ignore what this guy said about fat, you're pretty lean
He is right about no muscle, but your frame is good, give it a few years of solid training you'll have an impressive physique

Infect looking closely you've actually got pretty nicely shaped pecs, add some size to them and they'll look great

Hitler just got a boner.

sick 1 day progress

natty?

>50lbs of muscle

lel

Maintained 12% bf
Went from 130 to 180 pounds
>lmaoo hahaha 50 pounds of muscle XDDD

Didn't say that was my max, user. I can bench 340

Never 10's, usually 7's

So projecting user, it won't help you

>tfw u are the before pic

>-->lifting for that

>mfw i get BTFO on Christmas eve

kek
hi redit

Do I have tiny nipples? Is that ok?

tiny nipples are alpha as fuck
its large ones that remind people of the breasts of an african matriarch
btfo

Merry Christmas bro.

those are some wide hips my man
I know your pain

First pic, been working out a little bit
It's hard to judge myself
Recommendations?

Hi my name is Darrell I am 25, and I am a walMart associate who's applied for an electricians apprenticeship for five years In a row, I'm feeling lucky this time

I have had sex with as many women as I have guns, and believe me they go wild for my glock ;) it's my only gun but she's a beut

I am not racist but the brown people only take our jobs or bomb our offices and I figured a reality t.v. show host would be the best person to eradicate the problem so I voted for him and got 14 bumper stickers and bought the limited addition MAGA signed hat.

My hobbies include working out with machines (I think they are better than Olympic lifts) and sitting on message boards. I also like to fish once a year if the weather is good and my 94 Buick lesabre isn't it the shop. I also have a collection of Mint condition He Man dolls sitting in an armoire right in my doorway so all the ladies can ask "i-is that you?!"

This picture will never not be funny

what do you do for obliques?

Why did your nipples get bigger?

what kind of roids?

because the camera got closer

I've only done bodyweight and dumbbell exercises at home for these two years, including a homemade wrist roller

no, not really. I was 60 kgs and now I'm at a normal weight for my height. the whole reason I even bought the two dumbbells I used for two whole years was because I could see my ribs and my sternum bones whenever I lifted up my arms. now I can't see any bones. to me that's the complete opposite of fucking up. not to mention my arms went up 4 inches which was also part of my goals.

I'm 6'1

I dunno man to me I made huge progress seeing as I was a pile of bones in the beginning that could barely do 3 pushups until succumbing to chest pain (from weakness, not from any condition)
going from having extremely thin arms to having above average arms was my main goal in the first place, I never really wanted to be extremely JACKED or to bench 300 pounds as I can't afford a gym membership where I live and I don't have the time to consume 500 over maintenance for my height.

thanks for your input everyone!