Skeleton thread

>6', 130lbs, Auschwitz mode skeleton

I used to be just insecure with how skinny I am, but recently I've become disgusted by it. I'm determined to bulk the fuck up.

If I eat 5,000-6,000 calories a day (easily doable with liquid calories), how much mass could I expect to gain in two months whilst doing SS?

Also, I'm considering taking MK677 for its supposed appetite increasing affects. Is this a good idea? What other easily attainable drugs could increase my appetite (besides weed)?

>If I eat 5,000-6,000 calories a day

Yeah, have realistic goals. 3k is enough for you. You won't even be able to stuff 5k calories into your face everyday

Why the fuck not? I've yet to try it, but simply spreading my meals apart + snacking + liquid calories I could hit 5,000

3,000 is easy for me, but I can only maintain the bulk during the holidays. Simply not enough time or energy when I'm at University. I'm planning ahead.

>Why the fuck not?

Try it, you won't be able to do it. Plus that it's not wise

If 3k is easy for you then you wouldn't be a skelly

You will not physically be able to do it. I know 250 lb men who squat over 500 lbs who struggle to eat over 3500. You're living in a dream

Alan Thrall did it in highschool and he's big

It was easy for me when I was briefly doing it, I haven't eaten 3k calories in a day since last summer.

Kek this

0/10

The sticky is good info senpai. As the other dude said 3000 should be fine, for your case I'd reccomend lurking more and reading online forums. We come across shit like this on the daily. Also, protein bud.

No, you don't.

>The sticky is good info senpai.

The sticky says that I should be bulking on ~2,500 calories according to its bulking calculator, which is complete bitch mode.

I want to get B I G.

I'm so fucking skinny after a bulk I would only be ''normal''. 3,000 calories isn't going to do shit. I would be the size of actual DYELs who just had normal diets growing up instead of being on a lifelong deficit like me.

the fuck is going on here, did a quick google on TDE and it came up with 3,3k maintenance

pretty sure i can 5k errday

If you had a personal chef who made you six hearty meals a day and drank three gainer shakes a day, 5k could be achievable, but you dont. Not only is eating that much super expensive, but it takes a lot more prep than you think.

try actually counting calories, you're not eating nearly as much as you think you are. reminds me of people who eat chips and chocolates and chicken tendies and think theyre eating 5k a day top kek

3.3k maintenance? yeah maybe if you swim 3 miles a day

shut the fuck up. do what people tell you to do, you're a beta bitch, if you can eat 5k everyday, fucking do it, stop arguing with people if you want some actual advice
>just eat 3k everyday bro, that'll be enough!
>NO BUT ACTUALLY i can eat 5k!

dude, you can just eat unhealthy fast food. It's really not that hard. Three meals of McDonalds and a few snacks and you're there. 5k is nothing. When I was rowing competitively i would eat twice that easily in a day.

My local pub serves meals that have 2,000 calories in them, according to the menu.

This isn't even the only option. There's a bunch of other yummy stuff. British pubs are great.

Two dense meals a day + liquid calories + snacking = 5K EASY

Yes it's expensive, but I've nothing else to spend my wageslave money on.

speaking as fellow skelly, I hate to break it to you but you'll never look good, no matter what you eat/lift and you're currently greatly overestimating how much you're capable of eating/lifting
you'll always look like shit, we'll always look like shit
there's a difference between thin/skinnyfat and skeleton, skeleton is a bodytype, it's for life, there's no way out

this is total bullshit
yes, you have a small frame, doesn't mean that you can't gain a bit of weight and pack on muscle, you will not look super awesome, but you can always look better. stop making fucking excuses
>manlets never learn

0/10, obvious bitter manlet

I'm not a manlet and I actually have a decent frame

>5,000 calories a day? Impossibru!!!!!!! xDD

t. DYEL

You're dumb as fuck. You don't need to eat these excessive amounts to gain muscle. You're just going to be 10x fatter than if you bulked properly

so what's the problem? anyone can look good if they put the effort in (or roids heh) unless you are crippled in some way (spergism doesn't count)

Bullshit. I gained 13kg of mostly muscle in 2 years of lifting. I look like a respectable male now instead of an auschwitz survivor. Stop projecting your own failures onto others

Ayyy lmao

Seriously though, start eating a lot, even get those meal replacement sticks then start don't what you can with the weights, you'll look good in 2 months if you stick to it

lookie here

>cause I was just a skinny 165lbs dude
>165lbs
again, dropped
that's not skeleton, you don't understand what skeleton is

every "transformation" pic I've seen of a supposedly skinny hard gainer "like me" guy has been on the thinner end of average
look at the guy in the video
even as a skinny guy look at his fucking wrists
now look at OP's wrists
you think this is a distance you can cover with diet or exercise
fuck right off, stop giving skeletons like me false hope
I fell for the fit meme for too long and all it did was make me feel shittier by the day
inb4 "you didn't eat right/lift right" shut the fuck up

yes its bitch mode, but the sticky is designed for bitch mode.

you may act like you're not a bitch, but deep down and physically you are a bitch, OP.

So either start eating and shut the fuck up, or shut the fuck up and GTFO.

Then give up, kill yourself or cry in a corner, you think anyone here cares? Youre like a fat bitch claiming shes fat because of genetics

this is why you will fail. Set your goals to be realistic and start small (lel).

100g of oatmeal
100g of almonds
2 scoops of protein

Add water and blend
Eat 3 times a day

That is like 3300 calories a day and 180g protein, will get you out of auschwitz pretty quick. Just look into the vitamins/minerals you should take with it and drink a lot of water since youll be eating a lot of fiber

Eating 5000 calories a day is stupid

Nigga is it all about wrists?

When you're swole the girls will be looking at your chest and triceps not your fucking wrists lmao

Sure my wrists are skinny as fuck now, but who knows how my arms will look after I put some mass on them

Defeatist little bitch, you're never going to make it

KYS

Trying too hard

>Eating 5000 calories a day is stupid

Why?

>Defeatist little bitch, you're never going to make it
neither will you
and I'm not defeatist, defeatist would be never to try
>genetics don't exist

>he thinks chest and arms are what make you look big

A L E X G E T I N H E R E

dem nips

kek

not really

you can do it for a few days, of course, but you wont for long.. trust me, even 3,5k calories a day are hard as fuck to maintain daily for a few months..

try 3-3,5k calories per day.. you will gain weight really fast! like 20 pounds in 3 month, thats realistic and its worth it

>easily doable with liquid calories
nope, its not as easy as you think, even with shakes its hard to hit 5-6k calories a day.. because you can't drink 3 shakes a day for a long period of time, your body/brain will show you..

there's no such thing as hard gainer
you're just a pathetic cunt who needs to leave, getting Veeky Forums is not for everybody.

>Simply not enough time or energy when I'm at University. I'm planning ahead.

not enough time to maintain 3k, but aiming at 5-6k..

nope. unless you are a fatty, eating that amount of food is like a fulltime job

Thats not the point, the point is that people like you, just like the fat bitches, use genetics as an excuse to why you will never look good. Ugh Im done with you, you will look shit forever. Not because of genetics but because of your shit attitude

I'm not going to be cooking any of it myself besides maybe eggs or pasta

I don't foresee myself ever being one of those people who cooks 5 days of chicken and broccoli every sunday

a little less than 60 pounds, you'd be lucky if 20% of it is muscle.

>and I'm not defeatist, defeatist would be never to tr

and for how long did you try? Month? Week?

Are you actually retarded? Eating 5000 calories wont all go to your muscles you dumb fuck. About half of them are going to turn into fat. You're not fucking huge or anyhting so you dont need a billion calories to bulk

pls

lol this was the pic i was looking for

Fucking checked.

This. You better be doing a fuck ton of swimming if you are going to eat 3.5k I'm assuming with GOMAD and not become a fat piece of shit with a ton of gross stretch marks.

Actually true. I used to be like that before I started lifting and tracking my calories. Thought I ate alot, but turned out it was only like 1500 kcal topkek

you got real fat mate

6 years
I'm not gonna say I always did it properly but I have consistently been putting a significant amount of effort and dedicating a significant amount of my time on exercise and overeating for about that time, with little to no results
no, I'm just saying you should stop pretending the playing field is even when it's more like dropping eggs from a balcony

Yeah... except I'm actually counting calories, but well meme'd

6 years with little to no results? Nigga I hate to be this guy. But you definitely did something wrong then. Even the skelliest of skellies can make at least 10kg of muscle gains within 2 years even

>6 years
>no results
Then what the fuck did you do? Your lifts didn't improve at all? Your mass or body composition didn't change at all?
I need more details on your routine and diet because I can't belive that.

>lifting and bulking
>finally hit 185 for the first time in a long time
>injure shoulder in a subway fuck up
>take 1.5 months off
>stop eating as much
>eating probably half of maintenance
>weigh self
>168

>mfw

He's just a shitposter, probably hasn't lifted a weight in his life, just decided to shitpost in my thread instead of doing his geography homework or something

and also got way more pussy and exceeded 1/2/3/4.... but yeah keep thinking being shredded and weak is the only way

checking in

westballz..?

Wesbawz

>b-b-b-but ur gonna get fat!

So? I'm already starving African tier. At my height fat doesn't matter.

if you was counting correctly and counted your maintenance correctly then +500, you would gain weight if you followed it consistently.

you're counting wrong retard, maybe you put down 300g of chips when you actually eat 120g of chips, who knows????

bumppppp

There's a limit to how much muscle you can add in a day. Eating 50k calories doesnt mean you gain any more muscle .

Just eat 2800 if you're being honest about your height and weight. Anything more and you'll be at 20% bf in no time

>here's a limit to how much muscle you can add in a day.
Not OP, but what is the limit? Assuming I'm exercising and eating properly.

I'm 73kg at 180cm if it helps. (~160 lbs, 5'11'' )

not OP but a 130lbs skelly at 5'8 here, i eat 4000calories a day and still struggle to gain weight due to turbo metabolism, although im gaining about 1pound a month its barely anything considering what i eat. so OP is probably not bullshitting i can eat 5000calories aswell lol but it would be hard to maintain it

~1-1,5 kg a month, max

Don't only concern yourself with calories, you need proteins an intake of 130g per day or 1lb per gram will help you gain mass.Dont try to get too big too fast or you'll fail like another user did and get fat.