What are some Veeky Forums approved underwear?

What are some Veeky Forums approved underwear?

Looking for some good boxer briefs that are better quality than the hanes ones I currently use
They feel and work fine on a functional level but I want something that looks better
These dont have any proper elastic on the bottom part so they get loose after wearing for a couple hours and dont show leg gains as well

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Hanes-Ultimate-X-Temp-Briefs-Assorted/dp/B00C57A5XI
amazon.com/David-Archy-Separate-Pouches-Briefs/dp/B00CB77QT8/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1484675243&sr=1-1&nodeID=1045706&keywords=Pouch&th=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Levi's boxer briefs are godly they also feel very soft, pricey but worth it

Just wear trunks. Shows off leg gains almost as good as being naked

trunks are too much

Tighty whities are the way to go

Calvin Klein is goat

Meundies, anything but boxer briefs are manchild tier.

IT PISS

SICKENING

Aussiebum or Obviously for briefs
Ethika or Saxx for Boxer briefs

MEME ALERT

MEME ALERT! MEME ALERT!

*M* *E* *M* *E* *A* *L* *E* *R* *T*

Someone fell for a meme over here.

*M* *E* *M* *E* *A* *L* *E* *R* *T*

It's amazing how Calvin Klein managed to make itself fashionable and trick people into thinking it was high fashion when it's like one level above shit like Hanes and Fruit of the Loom (which, I might add, is actually more comfortable). Not only that, but for some reason people seem to think that it's sexy. They associate that name with sexiness. This is a mistake and a meme.

To answer your question OP, I wear Fruit of The Loom briefs that I buy on Amazon. They have decent designs and are pretty durable. Embrace the brief, but don't fall for the bikini brief, unless you're a homosexual. Whatever you do, DO NOT buy Calvin Klein. It is a meme of the highest order.

I second this. comfy and brand carries name recognition

> autism alert

uniqlo

they have everyday wear and one for the gym

Hugo Boss makes good briefs and boxer briefs

I used to buy Hanes.....
Then, I saw the Light and went with Fruit of the Loom.
I , too, wear the boxer brief style....
They have darker color packs, and "style" packs.
Best bet is Wal-Mart, because you can get a "Bonus Pack" with 6 for the price of 5 once a while.
Who the h*ll needs f*ggy style neon Jeff Seid briefs ?
FOL works just fine. Snug, but not tight.

>you know I'm right.

2Undr are Patrician tier.

Clearly for working out you should have spandex, I prefer a 15% Spandex 85% polyester blend. If you want great underwear look for anything that's 95% cotton 5% spandex. Target has "evolve" brand underwear and it's fucking amazing. Otherwise, go to a TJ Maxx or Marshalls and look for any underwear that is the 95/5% blend. I prefer underwear without the fly, so it gives me a pouch for my nutsack. You, and your balls will thank me.

Real talk, look in to Saxx underwear. It will probably be some of the most comftable underwear you ever get, and for a very reasonable price.

Hanes isn't actually bad if you get the decent version of them. Here's what I wear, they're really soft and comfy.
amazon.com/Hanes-Ultimate-X-Temp-Briefs-Assorted/dp/B00C57A5XI

for comfy i like ck too
for budget comfy kirkland
for athletics under armour
for budget athletics eastbay
i don't like hanes

So, you're admitting you pee "over the top" like a 3rd grader, instead of "through" like an adult.

Is that what you're saying ?

>we need to know.

who the fuck pisses through the fly

diff user, but I also hate underwear that has a fly.
> having to fish around and poke dick out the hole
I'm pulling my pants down to piss anyway, I'll just pull down my jocks

I reach "through" the fly of my pants and pull down the front of my underwear. Easy peazy. Underwear fly is too much of a hassle. If it's loose enough to not be you're wearing baggy ass underwear or cheap stretched out fabric (or you're just a dicklet)

I sacrifice convenience for comfort. If that makes me a third grader I guess I dont give a fuck. Also, you must have never worn anything with a pouch before you pleb.

people who pull their pants down to piss are a girl or never had a job where you had to tuck your shirt in or a competent employer for that matter

I haven't worn underwear since 1997. Learn to wipe your ass you nasty faggots.

BRUH Uniqlo looks like its GOAT

5.95 and looks pretty good. There are so many versions. Which version of the boxer briefs do you recommend when it comes to the material

I literally only have 4 pairs of underwear, and one of them is full of holes

Try working at a disruptive innovative company ya faggot. I wear jeans and a t to work everyday and make 70k a year.

no you don't work you're paid to be homosexual

> he thinks you have to untuck my shirt to piss

and even if I did, it's not that hard to tuck it back in

> hurr why cant I get a gf

>wasting time doing this
your job is fake or girl

These guys fell for a meme. It's really sad to see. The Calvin Klein meme makes more and more victims every day. These poor souls won't tell you, maybe they won't even admit it to themselves, but they buy Calvin Klein because they think it makes them sexy. They are not listening to their bodies, they are not listening to their balls, hell, they're not even listening to their constricted thighs. People who wear Calvin Klein underwear are the ego lifters of the undergarment world: they are worried first and foremost about looks, but don't even realize that we all see through their grotesque posturing. They presume to trick us with their fancy """brand name""" underwear, as if a logo could pull a veil over our eyes. They are exactly like the guy who puts up two plates on the bar and then proceeds to quarter squat them. They think the brand is the point, just like that fool who lifts not for sport or for betterment, but for how he looks standing next to the loaded bar. Calvin Klein is all for show, and it is indeed a sad and pathetic display.

I never understood this why 2 undies? Plebian plain loose boxers here.

supima cotton is just their meme wording for regular cotton jocks

and then AIRism or something like that which is the sweat wick material.

grab one of each and see how you like them. but their sizes tend to run small. so make sure you measure yourself and check the size chart

if your an Amerifag go to Ross/Marshalls/TJMaxx and buy some 3 packs of Calvin Kleins

On top of that, I don't even own a pair of jeans that fits me. The only pants I own are casual khaki pants. I also only have 3 t-shirts. I'm waiting to get a job before I get a new wardrobe

>all this autism over literally nothing

I bought 8 pairs of uniqlo and they really are the most comfortable junk huggers I've ever owned.

Their socks are pretty baller too

You could probably spend

> mfw this autist has a hateboner for CK

stay mad poorfag

>stay mad poorfag
CK barely costs more than hanes

their airism steteco boxers are my absolute favorite for comfort but they are no longer available for the u.s. market

and yet you can't afford the extra $$$ to upgrade and stop being a manchild

rekt

The duluth commercials are corny but seriously they're the best underwear I've ever bought.

>considering CK an upgrade

Well, well, looks like we found ourselves another memer over here.

Over nothing you say? Wake up, my friend, you're being manipulated, you're being made a fool of. Calvin Klein has tricked you with their marketing campaigns, their ludicrous branding and their affordable price point. They've positioned themselves as the most affordable """designer""" underwear and you're gobbling it up. In reality, there is nothing better about Calvin Klein to justify their slight surcharge over the cheaper "non-designer" brands mentioned in this thread, in fact, they have been shown to be less comfortable. They are the exact worst middle ground between cheap underwear and actual "fancy" underwear. You are paying to downgrade. You are paying for a MEME. It's a sad state of affairs when a MEME BRAND such as Calvin Klein is allowed to even exist, let alone thrive. Saying that Calvin Klein is your favourite brand of underwear is like having Bud Light as your favourite beer or Jack Daniel's as your spirit of choice. It is like saying that Papa John's makes the best pizza or Chevrolet makes the best cars. It is farcical. It is an absolute MEME.

ME UNDIES

ME UNDIES

CUPPIN MY FUCKIN BALLS

BA DOOP BOOP

I seriously hope thats pasta.
There is no way someone on Veeky Forums is actually autistic enough to write all of this because of an underwear brand, right?

i chose the brand based on comfort not on brand you dope in fact it took me a while to come around so they won out over others. i actually consider my under armours superior looks wise.

that's what I imagine the Mormon "holy" underwear looks like

>Wake up, my friend, you're being manipulated, you're being made a fool of.
You do realize were talking about underwear here? Not the fucking devinchi code

>paying $20 for a pair of underwear when you can get a just as good underwear from Uniqlo for less than half of Meundies
not going to make it

Jockstraps are comfy and alpha af. Guys mire me in the locker room.

get me in the screencap lads

That's fair, but op might not be able to wipe his ass.

The meme of it being associated with sexyness became a reality. Now that it is reality then you might as well embrace it. If people think its hot then it actually becomes hot. Your mindset is also as a guy who goes on Veeky Forums and not a stupid slut which is what the people here are trying to impress.

realistically a girl would go

>he wears Calvin Klein

but this only works if you are hot otherwise the Calvin Klein has no effect.

Kek I'm not that sperg but I'm not a fan of ck either. Every other guy wore them in secondary school, I don't like any visible branding and much less another person's name on my boxers. Also klein means small.
To the guy thinking about buying uniqlo I'd strongly recommend airism. You won't want to wear the other ones, and the regular trunks I bought off of them were super tight around my package and thighs.

my dick always slides out of the hole no matter the brand. It is even worse if I'm with other people and can't put it back in.

my dick is almost 6" soft, its kinda annoying pulling it out of the fly

anyone tried emporio armani? look p legit desu

It sounds like a lack of basic hand to eye coordination to me.

Ol billy redface does the best reads.

Too bad I have no interest in any products
> except dollah shave club with dr cahhhvahs easy shave butttahhhh

>there is nothing better about Calvin Klein

You are thinking with a small mind. Yes the actual underwear may not be that good but the effect of brands is powerful and Calvin Klein means sex just as much as Victoria Secret. It is good as a guy to realize that the underwear is just underwear but it is also good to realize that girls are under the advertising brainwashing too and if they think it is sexy then it is sexy. If girls think it is sexy then get it even if it is the exact same shit minus the name. The association of their brand being connected to hot guys makes the value go up even if that association is beyond the physical realm.

> stop liking things I don't like

this is the only well though out CK argument in this thread

nah i just have to put my whole hand in there to pull it out and stuff it back in
its much easier just to unbutton the top

I've had sex countless times and I can't once remember when a girl has looked at my underwear. You really think that's what closes the deal? You think she's in your room buttnaked on the bed and is like "hmm, maybe I should see what his underwear looks like before I spread my legs"

Well thought out? More like well meme'd. Nice quads faggot.

>check'd

this is truth now

>its much easier just to unbutton the top
and pull down your underwear and you ever wear a belt or tuck your shirt in?

if you can't do something as simple as stick your hand in your fly and pull your junk out then I hope you don't do anything as complex as lift weights.

it's easier if you got a bigger dick too, easier to feel for.

see

I believe you but the underwear isn't what makes her want to fuck you. The underwear is a small part of the whole that makes you a hot guy. Yes if you remove individual parts then a girl would probably still be willing to fuck you but it is one step closer to perfection.

Think about it like this. If you have candles lit, a high thread count sheet, you have a nice pump/a little dehydrated making you look more ripped and bigger than usual, the music is just right, and so on, it will probably be a good fuck that night. If you remove any one of those then it would still be a good fuck but if you remove them all then the fuck won't be as good.

>I don't care about any of those

but it might make the girl just that little bit wetter or horny.

Maybe my example was shit so I'm gonna try another scenario. Let's say you are 9% body fat, the girl you want to fuck is down. Let's say you are 10% body fat, the girl you want to fuck is down. 9% is better than 10% and even though it is a small detail that didn't change the night that much, it is better. If you are 25% she isn't down.

I'm trying to put what I'm thinking into words. The small details are small but that doesn't mean you should ignore them. If you ignore some you will probably be fine but it is better not to ignore the small details than not. Even if Calvin Klein underwear is a small detail, it still benefits you so it is a better choice even if the amount it benefits you is almost nothing.

So basically the argument isn't about the underwear but about what you're wearing over them. Yeah with basketball shorts and button fly jeans I pull the front of underwear down it's quicker in that situation.

I've been making a pretty active attempt to stop going commando which is apparently not normal in civil society.

Found the addidas climalite.

In a vacuum your choice of underwear isnt going to make or break wether she fucks you

Fruit of the Loom briefs. Cheap, comfy, good-looking.

Hanes boxer-briefs were the worst undergarments I have ever tried. They were way too big for their advertised size and rose past the navel. Also they had shit for 'support'. No pouch to speak of, and any leg movement would move the balls around -- torsion just waiting to happen. Meme-tier underwear.

TOOOOO ZIP
RECRUITAH

These, desu. I found they don't ride up compared to other brands I've tried.

that emotion when sweaty butt and a roughly circular sweat patch around my asshole becomes visible on my gym pants whenever I work out

American Eagle stretch trunks...they are awesome and on sale all the time. Although they have some really gay ones.

user is absolutely right.

>people want underwear with 'klein' written over their dick
>klein means small on German
>literally small dick underwear

Same reason why they call huge guys tiny

these are actually really fashionable

The only real answer.

post yfw you see someone wearing these in the locker room

Do straight guys in the US wear jockstraps? Not trying to troll, genuinely curious.
I know that they were popular as athletic underwear in the past, but I thought they were mainly a gay fetish thing nowadays and people switched to compression shorts or something.

You, and everyone who replied, don't go down the leg? Shiggy.

amazon.com/David-Archy-Separate-Pouches-Briefs/dp/B00CB77QT8/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1484675243&sr=1-1&nodeID=1045706&keywords=Pouch&th=1

Ordered some of these

Gonna try the pouch life

Curious to try these myself.

No, no we don't.

We barely wear them in athletics because of the gay fetish thing as well.

Try MyPakage or 2Undr. No comparison. Saxx has fun fabrics but they don't wash well and look like crap after a couple months. Also the least comfortable of the three.

trunks > boxer briefs

I'll never go back.