>strong 4

23 y/o
6'2
185 lbs (started at 165)

Squat 2 pl8
DL 245
BP 145
OHP 95

All for 5 reps. Running ss with accessories. Any feedback for a dyel?

Height: 6'1" (185cm)
Weight: 220lbs (100KG)
Shaggin': 1 man
Looks: Face 7 / Body 2

Been trying to get Veeky Forums since November. lost around 30-35lbs so far. Working on weight loss primarily. Once I hit 200lbs I'll re-evaluate whether I need to keep dropping weight or go full gains mode.

>Post your pics brahs

>Body 2

I'll skip this time.

>Feedback

Lift more. For a long time.

>Your age
>your height and weight
5'7" manlet, 165lbs
>How many women you've slept with
14 (thanks college)
>How attractive you are on a scale to 1-10
8, but after my Test cycle Ima go ahead with a solid 9
If I wasnt so handsome I wouldve killed myself years ago thanks to my height. Literally. Thanks mom and dad.

5'11" 235lbs
2D only
Face 5.5 body 3 unless you're in to fat hairy guys, then strong 8.

you look like you have the same frame as hemmingway

5'9 175
I honestly have no idea where I am on the scale,but I get attention so can't be that bad.

die nigger

>30
>5'5"
>0 women
>10/10
Women get in the way of gainz

Post body you lazy fatass

Nigger

Where do people go in order to have slept with multiple women.

Just getting one in bed seems like an impossible task, can't even wrap my head around multiple.

I guess it requires living on your own and actually leaving the house?

>leaving the house
this kills the virginity

Your my goal body man.

>32
>6'8 295lbs (203.2cm 133.81kg)
>5/10

I'm not "pretty" or "cut", just big. Don't lift for looks, just like the feeling of being strong. I could probably cut and look damn good but I just don't care. I eat pretty healthy as is, no soda or fast food, etc. but got no interest in giving up potatoes and bread just so I can look good.

Did you post your maxs? You don't look like you do those weights for any sort of reps.

Hell yeah man good work keep it up.

Cuck

>age
>height & weight
6'1 237 pounds (started at 339 pounds)
>how many women you've slept with
>how attractive you are on a scale to 1-10
I don't really know, after losing weight I was able to bed the latina qt of my dreams so I must be alright

>23
>5'10 and some change, 82 kg's
>1
> 6.5/10 on a good day

i'd have some beers with you then go out stealing letterboxes

nice body man ignore the fat neckbeards /pol is seeping

5'11 166 lbs
fit and soc rates on average like a 7/10

5'8, 160
11 women
probably a 6 on average, 7 on good days

lel. no faces yet you rate yourself out of /10. you guys really are unironic gymcels.

you aren't ugly. the fact you had the balls to post a picture of your face is attractive in itself because you aren't insecure. insecurity is not attractive, that's what these fuccbois don't understand posting faces blotted out.

>lel. no faces yet you rate yourself out of /10. you guys really are unironic gymcels.
Not gonna link my face to my body, stats, etc information.. No thanks faggot.

triggered ugly insecure faggot. unironic gymcel

>That guy that doesn't lift weights but still posts here because he thinks this is R9K/Lookism

Ughhhhhh

autist detected

Literally all it takes it dealing with rejection. Which is easy once you got a rush of endorphins andd testosterone from bedding a random.

So keep asking till you get a yes, and the rejection of the 50 before her will go unnoticed

>24
>183cm 78kg
>5
>no clue/10
some girls say im pretty attractive and im also having a hot gf while then there are occasions where dues ask my gf things like "what, this is your bf. why is he your bf. i mean look at thim"

in the end i guess im whogivesafuck/10

>>Your age

>>your height and weight

5'10.5 166

>>How many women you've slept with

Many. Too many. I dunno why I do so. I started again because I wanted to fit in with the guys on fit with their tinder threads and their this and that but it always feels so fucking pointless.

I made a tinder and already banged a chick off it 2nd day and she was hot, and 17.

At the end I realized I was still dyel and not big.

Not big, not happy.

>>How attractive you are on a scale to 1-10

Who knows who cares?

Body is a 10/10 in terms of what women want, wide as fuck shoulders too, just genetics.

But it's a 1/10 to me. No fucking size. Dyel beyond belief.

mirrin my man ignore jealous faggots you look huge

This man has wisdom. Only I wouldnt go about asking, just try to 'execute'

Rejection hurts only a little and for a short time, regret lasts forever

>those pupils

>everyone here rating themselves so high lmao
most people are 4,5 and 6's

You're my dream man :(

get lower standards

for the first time in my life my chest no longer has moobs and instead has loosely defined pecs.

No pics for now because I still have plenty of belly fat but goddamn this is nice.

Yes and most people wouldnt take the effort to post then. Only a portion of the fitizens that feel called by this thread

175cm 135kg

>24 years old
>176cm 75kg. 5'9 165lbs
>3
>5

Men like you will never find happiness.

im 24
im 177cm and 70kg
ive slept with 5 women
id say im 6/10

>22

ull probably leave humanity when ur 28.

>25
>5'10 / 1,78m
>170 / 77kg
>17 women
>when cut 7, now 6,5

Possibly the most cringe-worthy photo in this thread

>19
>6,0 and 170lbs
>1
>7 I guess? I've been told by gay friends I'm george michael tier

Am I out of skelly mode and into dyel yet? I stopped going to the gym for 3 weeks cause depressed but picked it up because I'm better than that.

5'8, 165

>>How many women you've slept with
>>How attractive you are on a scale to 1-10
>progress
Not related to athletic abilities. Go away

>age
>height/weight
5'11" 200lbs (pic related is pre-bulk though, so only 185)
>number of women
>how attractive am I
I get told I'm good looking and approached by girls fairly often, but those girls are usually 5s and 6s, which leads me to believe I'm on the upper end of 5 and 6 myself (no 5 is gonna approach an 8)

5 year plan is to hop on and get to a lean 205, get my B.Ed, and start teaching high school social studies (not that anyone asked)

Right, they're about hygiene and health. This board used to include that, but you're probably too new to remember.

breh if 5 and 6s aproach u you are like a 8 or 9

women know that a ugy that is 9 has no problem banging a 5 lol

Your body is looking good but you have totally neglected your delts. Fix it.

Going into strongman mode. Looks sweet brah

damn, if only you werent a manlet

b8

ravioli ravioli I spot a niggeroli

I used to get wasted at the bar in my hometown and pick up chicks with out shame. Just being drunk and obnoxious and they seemed to love it, and I never actually took them home because I lived in the country – we'd just fuck behind dumpsters or in bathrooms or tool-sheds.

Once, I asked a girl to come "back to my place" and led her to my car in the parking lot down the street. We did the deed and she just slept in my backseat.

Now I'm older and wiser, don't like drinking anymore, and have developed shame, so am not into doing greasy shit like that anymore. But I guess the advice is, anything is possible when you have no shame.

Thanks. I actually do strongman conditioning too.
I want the be THICC.

h/w:183 cm / 72kg
sex:40+5 bj
looks:strong 6.5

>Your age

>your height and weight
5'5, 130lbs

>Attractiveness
7. Would be higher if I wasn't a turbo manlet

To anal to post pics but whatever

Stats
>186cm 70kg
Women
>only ever slept with one gril, my gf
Attractive or not
> id say im around 8 but 9 on a good day

Pic related was me a few months ago, too lazy to take new one..

'0 179
(been in relationship almost 2 years)
?8?maybe closer to 7

Guess

First accept the following:

- EVERY man once had to deal with a trainload of rejections if he would step into the fast game. (some rare exceptions possibly)

- YOU will get rejected hard and many times, but when you pull in the deal it will be worth it.

I am still in the fase where I for some reason am afraid to get rejected, trying to get over it by... just getting rejected lol.

disgusting nigger

that bumfluff below your belly button is disgusting and girly, wax it off you faggot

5'9 185
over 50

*older photo, i'm a bit bigger and more cut now. I've had a GF that I've actually been faithful with while I've made my most gains. When I was out there slaying ass, I had a push up/pull up body and no visible abs.

I'm not the tallest, richest or best looking. but I have game and can close on cuties.

Nice 6 inch wrists junior.

> I'm not the tallest, richest or best looking. but I have game and can close on cuties.

I do not fucking care, this board is full of men remember?

wat?

The fear of rejection, the awkwardness of meeting someone new NEVER goes away, you just get used to it, and become comfortable in the awkwardness.

>35
>5'9"/144
>350+
>7.5

I have had my moments in which I had no feeling of awkwardness at all, but these moments were rare. I was just hyped by the music and did not care about being rejected at all.

"Not giving one single fuck is what gives a man a decent fuck." - Random Dutch fellow on a questionable board

Do hookers count?

>7
>9
>8
>7
>7
can some of you guys pls post pics

>you're attractive because you post your face

Lol not how attractiveness works

everyone rate themselves 7 or higher, they can accept that they are under average or completely average

they can't*

Ikr... average is 6'2 in my country

6'1" 210lbs
n/a
7.5 face / 4 body

not posting pics because camera shy / bulk fat mode

No hookers on my end. But yes, I suppose hookers would count but you'd have to put them in parentheses.

Keep going

>23yo in 3 hours and 13 minutes
>185cm and 87kg
>0
>2
>been lifting for almost a year, barely any progress
Dont have a pic because nobody cares

I care
Happy birthday ugly.

5'10 183lbs

3 months between pictures

Bench 4x10 = 166lbs
OHP 4x10 =132lbs
Deadlift 1rm = 320lbs

How am I doing ya legends?

What was your diet/routine breh? I'm fairly similar to the before.

I'm on a brosplit and I recommend doing a lot of hypertrophy so 4 sets of 10 reps. When I started doing that instead of 3 x 5 that's when I really started growing.

Diet is just shit but has gotten a bit better over the months. Just eating a lot of meat.

>Your age

>your height and weight
6'2 / 188cm @ 220 lbs / 100 kg

>How many women you've slept with
3 although one was a one time only thing

>How attractive you are on a scale to 1-10
6 maybe seven soon because of serious gainz (recently achieved 1/2/3/4pl8) and new hairstyle

Thanks, appreciate it

Im in the situation now where I've only slept with 6 girls excluding my gf, and i feel like I am missing out since I'm more attractive since I started lifting. However, I don't want to break up with my gf of 2 years as she is wife material. FeelsBadMan,jpeg

6'0
190 pounds

Didn't get any reply in another thread so I am posting this here.

I've been working out for about 6-7 months right now and I would like some opinions on my physique, what should I improve, etc.
Currently bulking and gained 36 lbs since I started working out.

5'9 @ 180
Ohp - 110x5
Bp - 180x5
Squat - 205x5
Dl - 245x5
Current goals are to cut to 170/165 then lean bulk back to 180

(blogpost)
Pic on left is @ 238. The time between these 2 pictures was not well regulated and I'm disgusted at the time span vs the progress I've made.
I was down to 160 at one point, but just a gross skinny fat. Then I got fat again and got my ass to the gym. I've only been lifting for about a year and took some time off when my mom passed away.

Super obvious roider

jeez that before picture is disgusting

Great progress though man

Wow, didn't expect that. I'm natty if you are wondering.

>t. ugly gymcel

No shit you look gross you are carrying like 100 lbs of fat. You need to cut way below 160, step it up. You know how to beat skinny fat? Cut and become skinny. Simple?

>21
>6'3" 196lbs
>0
>varies from 7 up to 9 depending on peoples taste

Am i out of DYEL mode yet?
I've been lifting for 3 months now and everyone is noticing my gainz and saying im getting big. Are they bullshiting me or am i really making visibly impressive progress?

Fuck off /pol/