Does masturbating affect my gym performance?

Does masturbating affect my gym performance?
Every time I masturbate I lose the "energy" to work out and it comes back after an hour or two, why does this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
livescience.com/32445-why-do-guys-get-sleepy-after-sex.html
mentalhealthdaily.com/2013/04/24/why-do-men-feel-sleepy-after-sex-prolactin-oxytocin-vasopressin-et-al/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes it does, dont fap for a week and see the change

You need a cage dirty naughty sweet boy

don't orgasm before gym and you're fine

I've never stopped masturbating for longer than two days, I'm willing to do it just for fitness, now I'm scared to start geting erections at the gym due to this.
Does getting fucked affect my gym performance as well?
So many questions , I just joined the gym yesterday, I'm all sore , but it won't stop me, this board inspired me get fit desu. Will be reading anwers* any tips/advice are welcome*

>now I'm scared to start geting erections at the gym due to this.

my dick somehow shrinks when im working out so luckily i dont have that problem

Due to not masturbating during for a week*

Yeah, man, gotta look out for those erections. I was squatting 3 plate 5x5 and on my second rep, I noticed a cardio bunny in the mirror. Needless to say, slave to biology that I am, I had an erection. I was instantly trapped underneath the crushing weight, and had to bail out. I could only squat 1 plate the rest of the workout. Such a shame.

Don't be a fucking idiot. An orgasm is a natural sleep aid. It calms you down, so of course you lose your "energy". Even then, that only lasts minutes. It does nothing to reduce strength. An erection does absolutely nothing besides removing some blood from your brain.

If you're not a troll, I would advice you to read the sticky, and then NEVER come here again. Take it from someone who's been here for five years. If ever Veeky Forums had a golden age, I haven't seen it. This place if rife with misinformation and insecure egomaniacs.

Fuck off, for your own benefit

Lol srs, mental health goes on the rise after leaving this board.

In fact you reminded me to take my 6 month break from this place.

Later DYEL no-fap faggots.

>mental health goes on the rise after leaving this board.

this site in general.

y-yes mistress

fap after workout, its not going to change your gains i just find it easier to workout without the post orgasm zzzs

Thanks for the info.
And it's cool I am very mentally stable, I take the good info and doubt the bad one.

Just make sure you research whatever claims Veeky Forums may provide.

Good luck on becoming a sick cunt

>Does masturbating affect my gym performance?
No
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
>Every time I masturbate I lose the "energy" to work out and it comes back after an hour or two, why does this happen?
Don't masturbate directly before you go to the gym do it hours before or save it for later problem solved.
>why does this happen?
>livescience.com/32445-why-do-guys-get-sleepy-after-sex.html
>mentalhealthdaily.com/2013/04/24/why-do-men-feel-sleepy-after-sex-prolactin-oxytocin-vasopressin-et-al/

So your sources for energy in the gym and masturbation are some blogger and a bunch of studies on prostate health HAHA OK THANKS BUD

Wow do you post the same shit ecru time this subject is brought up
At least post scholarly articles

>So your sources for energy in the gym and masturbation are some blogger and a bunch of studies on prostate health HAHA OK THANKS BUD
>not reading, making a faggot ass post about how you didn't and acting like your "looolz nice blog looolz" post disproves any of what I posted
>Wow do you post the same shit ecru time this subject is brought up
>Not reading again
>At least post scholarly articles
Now I know you really didn't read. I did

Only if you do it right before lifting.

He is everywhere.

I fapped around 3 pm and went to lift around 7 pm. My session was garbage.

Thanks a lot for the articles I'll give them a read and see what I find.

i jerk off before i go to the gym sometimes and i always get amped up and lift better

maybe you're broken?

I sure hope you don't fall for this BS

Ejaculate causes loss of zinc. Zinc is very important for your energy and muscle. With an orgasm you will loose 5 mg, the daily needed is 11 mg. So yes little man, having a lack of those damn shits will cause health risks, loss of energy, hormonal imbalance and even gyno in worst cases.

b-b-but my chaosandpain blog :(

>fap
>lose Zinc
>immediately caught a cold or even flu
Zinc also helps against cold/flu

I'm seriously wondering if fapping decreases your potential max Height considering you lose nutrients and "growth power"

If you're not starving, then no. It doesn't. Are you Auschwitz-mode, or do you eat plenty?

I'm fine
I was just wondering if it was possible.
The Zinc thing is pretty much confirmed for a cold though.

Why did this combination of words make my dick twitch...

That's 0.5 mg per load, not 5.

>I sure hope you don't fall for this BS
And I sure hope you read

The nutrients you lose from masturbation are in miniscule amounts easily replenished by eating

That depends WHAT you eat. There are enough people who eat like shit, and so more goes out that in. The body also doesn't absorb zinc in high doses, and too much zinc is also toxic. Good to balance, cause you will also sweat it out, and pee it out with alcohol. Eating the right foods and especially fapping a little less isn't so bad as people think