Simply Eric

so niggers

i shelled out and im up to challenge. Might aswell spend money and have some fun than spending it on drugs and alcohol.
im getting novice program designed and managed by Simply Eric.
Goal is to build balanced strength foundation and some size.

high points
>6 days a week
>low/medium volume
>high exercise selection with carryover towards bench squat and deadlift
>3-4 exercises per day

u.nya.is/ubqbtg.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c6D3o0_q3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>im getting novice program designed and managed by Simply Eric.
thats foolish man why u paying people to give you stuff u could have for free

wait is this real

Eric is the goat desu
I'll do the same once I get my homegym

I wish I was this blissfully naive...

this is actually real
he recommended GOMAD aswell and cutting on carbs and chicken intake

why doesn't that faggot shave his face

mustaches are fucking retarded

Pls report your progress in plg OP, I bet you get injured within 8 weeks, so in 8 weeks pls post in plg calling me a faggot

How does Eric not get injured then?

i've never heard him or anyone else call him Simply Eric????

where did you get that from

Steroids, luck and talent

dude he majored in kinesiology

I BET HE KNOWS WHAT HES DOING LMAO

Isley is just a salty loser .

Do you unironically believe that Eric is on steroids? Off yourself.

>he thinks Eric is on roids

lel

>I'm a special snowflake and wont make gains on a PPL with a surplus

off yourself

What's wrong with supporting a dude who makes entertaining content for free?
I can afford it lol

>wanting to progress in le powerlifts
>not taking this opportunity to become a pulling beat in weird deadlift variations

shame

eric is a nice guy and cool you're supporting him.

but im sure you're gonna get injured taking his advice.
have fun

>Veeky Forums casuls

youtube.com/watch?v=c6D3o0_q3M

POST THE ROUTINE OR GET THE FUCK OUT

Fuck you thieving jew
I'm not posting shit

Imagine being in your mid-20s having spent thousands upon thousands of hours in the gym, with no education, a deadbeat job and no real future prospects and looking like this whilst having below mediocre lifts.

so why did you make this thread rofl

do you think we care about your blog

i specifically asked him to make me a program to efficently and safely get me to intermediate level.

His idea of such training is:
avoiding overdoing single movement for long periods of time, and as far as beginners go rotating press, push and squat variations very often BUT with carryover to main lifts.

This results in less imbalances, even muscle development and less strain on areas like shoulders when you try to bench press heavy very often to get your bench up.

Using exercises that are hard to mess up, as an example he used landmine squat.

High frequency, relatively short but intense workouts

simply ep(r)ic

he still looks better and is stronger than 99% of population so i dont see a problem

also fuck people who try to disguise as op.

okay, so post your next workout, don't need to post the whole program

press pull and squat* im retarded

and i meant that Isley looks better and is stronger not Eric.

Eric is just a fucking madman that does his own thing. and i believe it

dont have it yet
talk happened 3 hours ago

Oh so you switch so often you can't develop technique? Nice.

Also one cannot 'overdo' something just by doing it for a long time. What imbalances do squats and deadlifts build?

his reasoning is that form alone wont make you stronger at the lift, but getting stronger will certainly improve your form at same weight.

you need to realize he wants me to do squat, pull and press movement every day.
If i would do conventional every day 6 times a week then you know what would happen.

Then variations come to play which dont load lower back as much, but still have some sort of carryover to main lift.

Dont get me wrong. Im a noob, and you know and lift multitudes more than me.
He said himself that he trains his clients this way (hes some sort of personal coach irl or some shit idk) but he didnt try bumping up the intensity and frequency to this level with new lifter yet. He told me we are going to make experiment and see what happens.

I might snap, maybe not. Well see. If its shit then ill change it up

>What imbalances do squats and deadlifts build?
Weak hamstrings
Weak upperback
Weak biceps
Weak rear delts

fuck me, i cant flow my reflexions on text for shit

first line i meant that "form can only take you so far, until you need to get stronger to get better"

or something

I would post the entire vid somewhere but you guys would laugh at my terrible english stutters

Glad to see his Patreon is taking off, I wish you all kinds of gains OP.

Ignore Isley and the other cookie cutter fucks. They're mad because you're challenging their lifting paradigm.

>Hurrr SBD only and at very specific setxreps 3-4x a week. This is the only way!

That said, not to be a downer, you're probably going to make the same gains as you would on any other program with an online coach. The body only develops so fast, and as a noob change is far more limited from biological considerations rather than stimulus considerations.

Weak quads, especially if you've got long femurs. Look at twinklex and poutine

>his reasoning is that form alone wont make you stronger at the lift
But improving your technique literally does make you stronger

It makes you have a more efficient bar path that allows more weight on the bar.

From there it's a discussion on the meaning of "strength". Which, you're autistically guaranteed to argue about because you're a fuck with no life.

See the next post. I might have worded it wrong.
Yes, improving your form and being little bit more efficient with movement will make you able to lift more weight. But for new lifters overthinking form will give them less benefit than simply getting mechanically stronger.

Its like adding spoilers to honda civic that has 125horsepower. Will it make it faster? Maybe. Will the car be faster if you put turbocharged k20 inside? Of course.

You cant apply same logic to lifter thats close to his genetic potential physically wise.

Im the end this guy is probably right (at least in second paragraph) and what matters the most is if you enjoy what you are doing and pushing yourself through the limits. Which Eric also emphasizes

What's isleys job?

I have no idea why you would pay for a routine when there are so many proven routines online for free.

Maybe because i like to feel like special snowflake becuase of bad childhood.

Maybe because i wanted to donate to his patreon anyway and he throws it as a bonus.

Who the fuck knows.
Anyways time to eat oats and hit the bed

same, Eric's videos are the best preworkout