/thicc/

Who's getting /thicc/ here? Discuss thicc specific inspirations, routines, nutrition, etc.

> /thicc/ Pastebin
pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
Before asking questions, please take a look at the pastebin.

What is Thicc Mode?
>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics. Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with accessories (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1), 13% to 17% bodyfat that has crossover to strength or contact sports ability. Twinks, ottermode, & contest ready bodybuilders are not thicc mode.

Permanent Discord link:
discord.gg/ZP4HrNc

tell me about the cardio

can this include thicc women as well

No. This is homobait general, after all, women are icky.

can you get thicc being natty?

im trying to but at 6'3 its a struggle

230 now

but this should be for everyone

Am I thicc?

no.

If you're a woman who's trying to become thicc then you're welcome.
If you want a thread where you can post thicc women and jerk off to them, then this is not really the best place. These threads are arguably even more common than /thicc/ and you'd benefit by going there.

>tfw sprained one ankle and broke the other
>no standing lifts for half a year

watch me get grossly thicc by angrily doing inhuman bench and seated ohp volume all fucking week

>Want to be ottermode
>bodyweight +cardio for years
>good results except
>genetics have somehow cursed me to be thicc by this definition
>no matter how much cardio I do, I still hold a shitload of muscle from just my bodyweight stuff and yoga (which I only do for core stability to improve cardio)
>5'11" manlet, so yeah manlet gainz, but I don't feel like it should be like this
>still have all my hair so I guess that's good
>gay dudes hit on me all the time at grocery stores and shit.
>Not gay myself. God, that shut gets old.
>Get decent enough attention from girls, but want more.
>Just want to be ottermode (what girls want)

there are quite a few girls who love thicc men m8

t. London

>tfw no thicc bf

why live?

Been there, sucks but is doable. Even tried rack pulls while kneeling on a bench at some point. With, ahem, mixed results.

so that one day you can BE the thicc bf

you're a dyel

>body type predestined me to be thicc
>just want to be a waif

Nice legs.

thanks mr70s big you are my idol

Im doing everything you wanted in TM and my upper body is getting better now, In one year I will no longer be t-rex mode

I'm too lazy though I want thicc bf NOW

>strength training with accessories (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1), 17% bodyfat

like half of fit. The other half is at 25% and thinks that is 17

While I'm not denying that some people look good while (((THICC))), the VAST majority of people here end up looking somewhere in the neighborhood of pic related.

You're lazy, can't cut properly because of lack of discipline, and make up excuses like

>"N-no, you don't understand, I'm not a bodybuilder. Why would I want to be low bf%? Have you heard of this thing on Veeky Forums where men call themselves Thicc? It's different than being a bodybuilder because..."

leave and take your weak b8 with you

I dont know imho this guy looks pretty good

It's literally not bait tho. I've almost never seen anyone here post a pic of themselves that looks better than that pic of Jason. Just look at and . They will never look like OP's pic and neither will you. Unless you can post a timestamped pic of yourself and prove me wrong, of course, but I highly doubt it.

I still maintain THICC is an excuse to be fat. Never been proven wrong.

>looks pretty good

I know only Lascek looks is possible (first on the left) rest 3 are most likley roiders (Klokov and far right sure are)

inb4 volume day eventually crushes your will to live

Crazy what a little photoshopping can do. Jason would legit look like a respectable bodybuilder if he did a clen cycle

Repping those Adobe gains.

Can I become thicc man at 5'10"? 1/4 gook and 1/4 slav, have wide features

You need large hips and barrel chest.

how much weight does a 5'9 guy need to get thicc

>bonelet
>tfw will never be thicc no matter how hard I try