Pls halp me look good with no shirt on

hey Veeky Forums,
I've been browsing this board for some time now and came to some realizations.
1. I need help reducing my body fat %. I'm currently 5'3 and weigh 148lbs :'{ Everyone where I live is fat and my friends are getting bigger too so they somehow convinced me that I was okay and just a little thicc. SO WRONG. I'm glad I got on here. My body fat % is 29 (grill) which is just at the cut off for being average. I want to get down to like 21-23% by the summer. Is this possibru? it doesn't have to be.
2. I want to start a keto diet because I've done it before and I think it'd be fun and have instantaneous results but I don't want to do it wrong.
3. I have no problem going to the gym 5-6 times a week because I get to look at beautiful people and I want to become one of them but my diet is godawful so this is more of dietetics advice. I lift weights for like 45mins and do cardio for 15mins (usually eliptical/treadmill) but starting tomorrow I will be doing the stairs for my last 5mins!!! (I promise!!!)
4. I am very good with following rules but not so much cold turkey.
5. how many grams of sugar and carbs is the maximum I should be taking in? I feel like this is my biggest issue.
6. Calorie deficit? I guestimated that I ate 1700 calories today but I feel like sometimes I eat 1800-1900.

pls respond

Have you tried lifting?

slut

She literally said she lifts for 45 min

Pls post pics of no shirt on.

Try lifting

yes! I love it but I think that I need help understanding the way I'm eating. People are too nice to me. I go to work and people say I look fine. I ask my friends and they all say I look fine. I go for physical annuals and the DR says not to worry about my weight. I think everyone around me is used to being fat and unhealthy or something.

Have you considered that maybe you should lift instead of posting here looking for reassurance?

1700 cal is a lot you munchkin

Don't go over 1000

>eat over TDEE
>"waaah why am I gaining weight!"

;-----------;

omg user this isn't about reassurance. Did you not just see my awful stats? I need halp.

Reading the whole post it's not bad maybe calories at 1600 but that's my opinion u have a lifting routine?

I ain't reading all that shit
But if you wanna get really sexy all you gotta do is have a lot of sex. It makes you release hormones that will shape your body into a sex goddess'. Make sure you suck a lot of dick and swallow it all for higher protein intake! ;)
While you're on it, film it and post here. No need to thank me!

Try intermittent fasting. When you wake up in the morning do your cardio first thing and dont eat anything till around noon. If you have the drive you can even push your first meal back towards the end of the day. I lost 70 lbs doing this and i didn't change my diet

OPs fake not posting more pics obviously not a woman.

>tfw not confident enough to have sex

I have to be energized and alert throughout the day because I'm in school but I've thought about it.

>tfw not confident enough to have sex

I'm real. This is my dream bikini.

My advice is to keep exercising because you need a lot of work.
Just up the weight slowly, reps, sets and number of exercises on your weightlifting. Fat will melt off.

oh sorry I deleted it I was going to do a time stamp which I thought I wouldn't have to do but apparently so.

I don't think it's the exercising I'm just not really sure how to eat!!

You want to be better. Don't listen to your coworkers and friends and get complacent with mediocrity. You want something more. Feel the white man's greed within you. Chase your dream body. DO WHATEVER IT TAKES! CMON

Just eat three meals a day of small portions of meme foods.
I'm a guy but i put zero thought into what I eat and i'm ripped and big its all weights.

this is hopefully my "before" picture.

wat do

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I AGREE.

need to post current body with no shirt so we know what we're dealing with. we can develop a plan from there

Keep exercising then you can post your after and the board will waifu you.
>i hope you are actually female

>tinyeye
>0 results

since this might be legit...read the fucking sticky it has info for both male and females

why is everyone so obsessed with me being real. Ok. I'm real.

done

You can post time stamps but it cant prove you are a woman(female)

I am officially ignoring you.

Stop eating so much
Lift more

Easy OP

> I guestimated

Stop. Count your calories properly. Use an app, weigh your food if you have too. First step to improving your diet is actually figuring out what it is that you're eating

you're so right. I am going to get a foodscale. how many grams of sugar and carbs should I eat a day? because that's all my belly really is I'm actually pretty active.

I thought you said you were ignoring me

OMG you are literally so annoying.