>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>FAQ

>is my routine good?
if it has no progression, you are just doing cardio and maintaining

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8G0_NEJ-yA
youtube.com/watch?v=z4Ag3NMVTic
youtube.com/watch?v=ZN4K7pPHP9w
youtube.com/watch?v=W0pLqfV5RlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AFP54XuRb1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBmiQm4MF4
youtu.be/03wJanV6I4I?t=1m8s
youtube.com/watch?v=2_1ylJ-9twY
gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/2243-weighted-pullup-progression/
youtube.com/watch?v=vpFZhXwzbPg&t=1289s
youtu.be/4H8S7PgLVwg
youtu.be/NIeL0AYygiY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility between reps

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

from previous thread
>Is it the updated foundation or the same one thats always been up?
It's the old one

>i have a strange issue. i can do an easy front lever and a fat bar but can barely do a straddle front lever on a regular bar.

What body part fails?

I feel like I'm making it brehs, I managed to touch my feet while standing up yesterday, been stretching everyday for 2 weeks.
Seems petty but I've never been able to it before. It's really amazing because 2 weeks ago I couldn't go farther than 10 cm away from my knees without feeling that my hamstrings and calves were going to tear.

Need some new ass and ab workout
Still wanna do plank but want some interesting stuff in the reps

Beginner here, doing a ton of research. How much longer do I need to rest my joints, than my muscles?

>rest my joints
>my muscles
cringe
are you fat or something

Pic related is my home gym I've had for 2+ years

How the fuck am I supposed to progress with such little room to move around? I can do a stillhold for about 60 seconds and some other stuff and being upside down, but nothing extreme.

Also, what are best ring exercises for building strong back? Need to correct my bent spine. Anything besides pullups I can do?

just be carefull with touching your toes, if you feel tension behind your knee, STOP, doing it wrong

plank is just the begining, do Manna progression

In general, you need recovery for muscles because micro tears form when you increase the workload, they recover using protein.
Your joints, on the other hand, need Collagen to recover, but the process is long. Try not to damage your joints, if you workout with proper forms, that shouldn't happen.

You live in that closet? Get portable P-bars.
For upper back, do wide grip pull ups, for lower, superman holds, side lever progression.

inverted rows to front lever rows

stop shilling this faggot picture

anybody have that bodyweight chart with the bald dude btw

?

thanks man

I started doing chin-ups at home after doing them on a scaffolding at work. Now my elbow feels like it's going to explode and my shoulder feels like it's going to fall out of the socket. What did I do, lads? pls help I just want joocey lats

probably just overdid it since you have a bar at home now
also check your form, depress+retract scapulae

>no bridges

stop enforcing laws prohibiting torrents

how many did you do, senpai?
here is some video of a test injecting faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=c8G0_NEJ-yA

How the fuck do you fix and avoid this?
It's making the training so much harder.

Disinfect, put band aids, renew band aids everyday, and WEAR SOME FUCKING GLOVES

fuck you this is a blue board

adjust your grip, I don't get them on my palm anymore, but I noticed I have them on my finger joints, first near the finger tip

if you get them from doing pull ups, you are using bad form (your grip rotates around bar slightly)

Since I'm doing explosive pull ups with hand rotations, muscle ups and negative muscle ups I find it difficult to keep the grip with only my fingers, I prefer to keep the hands at an angle with the palm above the bar. But this happens.
And with gloves there's simply no grip on the bar whatsoever, especially because the bar where I train is completely smooth. I've tried but I can't train effectively.

Trim them, or sand them down, before they tear. Simple as that. I usually shave them off with a very sharp knife, just be careful not to dig the blade in too deep, for obvious reasons.

Calluses are pretty much inevitable, unless you're doing lightweight shit, and gloves are not guaranteed to prevent them.
Take good care of your hands.

My form is definitely good, I make sure to do them correctly and slowly.
Over the course of a day, I'd do 50 - 70 in sets of 3 - 5, I was basically greasing the groove for 8 hours a day.

It's less painful on a bigger bar(the scaffold) than it is on the bar I have at home.

Yeah I've been told about this but I've always found it painful cause I've never done it right.
Can you explain more in depth how to trim and sand? or can you redirect me to a tutorial or video? I think it's the best option.

that volume will fuck your shit up, senpai
if it's easier on bigger bar, might be your grip, you grip smaller bar too hard or the bigger bar is not round, are you training your flexors?

youtube.com/watch?v=z4Ag3NMVTic
maybe this will help, she shills some product, though and I skimmed with no sound
more shit
youtube.com/watch?v=ZN4K7pPHP9w
there is also this
youtube.com/watch?v=W0pLqfV5RlQ
more
youtube.com/watch?v=AFP54XuRb1Y
and last one from Rippletits
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBmiQm4MF4

Wow thank you. You saved my hands m8.

>sanding
way to go if our palms are on the drier side. Get some coarse grit sandpaper, and wear the calluses down (100 will make short work of them but could look messy, go for something finer if you like). Avoid doing this after taking a bath, or when our skin is soft and puffed up, since you risk removing way more dead skin than you should.

Alternatively, shave off your calluses with either a sharp, easily controllable knife (a short blade helps), or a razor blade (if you're not too clumsy / suicidal). Run the edge against your callus, while keeping the blade parallel to your palm, in order to avoid digging in.

Here's a video made by a crossfitter for other members of her retarded cult. Jump straight to 1:08.
>youtu.be/03wJanV6I4I?t=1m8s

yo, how swole your guys' arms?

Not very big. The guys I know with big arms have made it to rope climbs and 1arm chin progressions. I'm still on regular pullups.

I didn't think that volume was too bad, I didn't feel it at the time only afterwards. Now that you said it, I probably do grip the smaller bar too hard. I don't really train my flexors specifically at all, sometimes I'll do pic related, but mostly it's just deadlifts, chin-ups/pull-ups that hit my forearms.

fuck, forgot pic

Go hang your rings from a tree or some shit. You are very limited with this set up.

Ill post a pic when im home or maybe ill go to a bathroom here

Hey /bwg/. Right now I'm doing 5x5. I travel for work a lot and as a result have to push back my gym days. Is this a good way to make up those lost days, or even to do /bwg/ stuff on my rest days for my lifts?

Is back lever easier than front lever?

Ive been doing mostly BB training with greyskull to build up my strength before I move to mostly bw routine.
I do progression in a GtG fashion though and have progressed decently so far.

I can do a back lever but can only do a tuck front lever. It's really hard for me to extend my legs out for straddle FL. What muscle do I need to work on the most to be able to hit straddle FL?

>wrists 7"
>forearms 12"
>biceps 13" (flexed)
life is hell
>calvs almost 16"
and people are surprised I don't work legs D:

flexors are the muscles that extend your fingers, not bend, train them for muscle balance

BW training is still training, unless you want to do cardio on your off days

if your rear deltoids are better than front, back lever will be easier

I can do full bl but only 1 leg front lever. I think its normal because with back lever your arms sort of create friction with your lats and make it easier to hold.

Do you have any idea what the new foundation looks like? Were there major changes or minor tweaks?

Also anyone know of a good stretching/mobility book. I want to do something extra on the weekends. Somebody from last thread something about Emmet Louis and Kit Laughlin. But whatever you know, please share.

No idea what's in new Foundation.
About stretching, you need to know what your goal is, if just regular whole body stretching, do yoga

youtube.com/watch?v=2_1ylJ-9twY this is what you did wrong - you used your m.flexor digitorum profundus (forearm) instead of relying solely on your m.latissimus dorsi( lats). Also search youtube for athlean pull up. He has a bunch of videos and all are very educational.

I had sway-back posture for many years. the thing that fixed it for me was learning to sleep on my back (I recommend a pillow under the knees).

also planks/three limb bridges will help.

It that a leather fedora or a park ranger's hat?
Also, you're lucky to at least have a gym :D I've been curling furniture, using textbooks as p-bars, bed,heating element or walls as supports, anything as long as I don't have to go out or spend money.

just ordered defying gravity from amazon prime so itll be here tomorrow. cant wait. has anyone here read through the book? thoughts?

*overcoming gravity

I've read through the first 250 page and then thru the relevant to me exercises. Definitely great to have laying around, if you don't wanna work with a .pdf viewer, a spreadsheet, printout or whatever. Has tons of info.

tfw last two guys are way huger
always wanted bruce-lee-core, i.e., small, lean and strong, but still got a looong way
long long long way

then add bridges in dumbass

Can I get big as fuck with a power tower, dip belt and weight progression? How would I build a routine out of this? How do you eat when doing callisthenics with added weight aswell? 3500-4000 cals a day? Also I wanna do HIIT for my legs or running, what does HIIT consist of I've not really looked into it, I just hear good things.

With patience, time, and effort as well as proper diet anythings possible

How do you guys train legs in here?I realise that, I'm just looking for help to building a routine with what I've listed.

>Can I get big as fuck with a power tower, dip belt and weight progression?
No reason why your upper body cant get really big. Id add in some shoulder exercises as well
>how do you eat when doing callisthenics with added weight aswell?
The same as you would with weight training
>3500-4000 cals a day?
Unnecessary
>Also I wanna do HIIT for my legs or running, what does HIIT consist of I've not
HIIT can be anything, squats, push ups, sprints, kicks or punches on a heavy bag, jumps etc etc

Are pull, push, muscle ups and dips not enough for shoulders? Also chins and leg raises and stuff? Why is 3.5-4K calories unnecessary? How do your legs look and how do you train them?

yes it is. much much easier sadly

start looking to do hspu's. youll see shoulder gains in no time

gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/2243-weighted-pullup-progression/

Read the post by josh naterman mid thread

Hitt is fine to do 2-3x a week, calories are up for debate for that i refer you to this video

youtube.com/watch?v=vpFZhXwzbPg&t=1289s

Tho id keep animal products to a minimum

Not even

Unless you are recovering anorexic 3.5k to 4 is unnecessary in my opinion. You may be a unique individual, i don't know you but for 90% of people its unnecessary.
Also ill post a pic of my legs when im home.

I hope you die and go to hell, OP.

op just shit posts

sausage nips, n-no homo

you didn't reply to OP, bud

after pistol squats, you need to add weight, personally I am a T-rex so I don't train legs at all

rings on the door frame pull up bar? Why the fuck didn't I think of that??? Now I need to get some rings.

Well, I can do 3x12 diamond pushups no problem.

Should I progress with Pseudo Planche Pushups, Uneven Pushups, or Decline Pushups?

I don't have a particular goal in mind, just get stronger/aesthetic

Diamonds are not in Foundation, so I don't know where you would be in strength terms, you can always try to test yourself for levels in Foundation, you can start and see if you can do 5x10 Pseudo Planche Push ups, after that for triceps you move to dips.
Archer push ups are for chest

You can also try and do archer push-ups. Kind of like of the uneven PU, but sans balls. Slowly start working towards OA PU.

Isn't yoga a meme? Serious question.

I've been practicing once a week for 7 months now. No tension whatsoever in the neck anymore and no more neck aches. For me it was no meme.

>fell for the BW meme
>made decent gains for a year
>got cheap set of Dumbbells
>made more gains in 3 months then I did in over a year of bw + noob gains.

why bother standing on a fucking chair?
wtf hackenschmidt

>_ZBmiQm4MF4

>2017
>Believing that BW progression can continue beyond a certain point without weights.

kek

Though the picture doesn't really show it, you stand on chairs so that you can let your arms hang down while you use the wrist-roller. It takes the isometric strain off your shoulders, which will likely give out before your forearms in the traditional wrist-roller exercise.

yoga is a stretching routine, if it's for le mental health, it might be a meme

>do compounds
>get gains
>switch to isolations
>more gains
I mean, really?

Mirin if bodyweight only

Fat sack of shit here
Im dieting hard (1500kcal), but I want to exercise. I've been going to the gym doing 5x5SL, but I won't be able to go till early august.
I want to start couch to 5k program and do some calistenics.
The problem is that I'm relatively weak (my upper body is dogshit weak, my legs are pretty strong tho) compared to my mass and I can't pull up, chin up, muscle up, dips and even knee to chest pulls are hard af. What can I do to be able to even exercise? I can pushup maybe once or twice on a good day, should I do pushups on knees till I get stronger?
What about redt of the exercises? Negatives?
Is there a guide for people who are not even zero level and can't do shit?
Please help

Is there any decent calisthenic park in East London? Im moving but Im amazed to see britons pay to do fkin calisthenics in indoor gyms

Have you tried level 1 of foundation? If you don't have major disabilities they should be doable

No one cares

headstand/handstand question.

What are the steps that you consciously take when executing one? Stuff like posterior pelvic tilt, shoulder protraction, squeezing glutes, squeezing whatever. I feel like I am not doing something correctly in my upper back/shoulder area. thanks

Good for building up wrist strength, too. I played hockey and lacrosse for almost 16 yrs, and this is a fundamental exercise for building up good wrist/forearm strength. For those sports, broke my left wrist a while back, and you can really tell how much your muscles atrophy while you're in a cast when it takes what seems like forever to get that strength back.

I focus on looking at the middle of my hands at the line that my middle fingers make, pushing the fingers, squeezing my legs together and pointing my toes.

Do you have access to a gym? If you use some of the machines there to do lat pull-downs, cable rows, etc, you can build up some upper body strength even if you're relatively new/weak.

You're not going to start off going to the gym and banging out 50 pull-ups, take it slow and steady. Couple your weight loss with improvement in your overall strength level and you'll get to where you're able to do body-weight exercise.

If you don't have access to a gym, yeah, doing knee push-ups would help get some strength in your chest, also do planks/sit-ups (maybe with a plyometric ball if you have one) to strengthen your core, too (it'll help with push-ups, as these accessory muscles help you keep good form, ie straight back & butt down, while doing them).

Def focus on getting your diet under control and make sure to do at least an hour or two of cardio daily, try to be generally more active, and if you're able to/have the requisite willpower, maybe look into IF (intermittent fasting), I personally like the 8:16 model, it helps you control your calorie intake, and you can modify it as needed when you're just starting off.

Good luck, bud.

you need to take a video otherwise you wont know what you're doing wrong unless you have a coach

>I've been going to the gym doing 5x5SL, but I won't be able to go till early august.
I've been going now, but it doesn't matter that I can squat or deadlift heavier than cardio bunnies when it comes to running or actual functioning in everyday life.
Thats why I wanted to work on myself, so when I go back to gym in august I'll be able to pull up or rock 15 push ups.
I have no issues with calories, with 1500 a day I usually get hungry when I go to sleep and when I wake up it doesn't bother me. I used to autistically measure my eating time window but I stopped caring and all I do is not eat in the night and count every single calorie.
I'll try doing what you proposed and what in foundation one
It doesn't look impossible
Thanks

Anybody here do wrist push-ups?
youtu.be/4H8S7PgLVwg
This clown gives some decent advice, only the 3rd is kinda painful.
youtu.be/NIeL0AYygiY
This is full-on fucked up russian slav shit. I felt my bones cracking like a bag of walnuts in a hydraulic press.
But with the first guys shit, I grew 1/2'' in forearm girth over the past week as if.

Can anyone here do a backwards roll or pull over on the rings? Ive mastered the forward roll but cant seem to get backwards roll.

I will try to make one tomorrow.

yeah second video you posted fucked my metacarpus hard. If you feel pain you have to do them with easier variations. First video seems good. It's up to you if you prefer his shit over foundation. Both work just fine in my opinion.

About stretching, is it actually helpful to train it? I can barely stretch anything, never really trained it. Im thinking it might help heal a joing injury i got like 5 months ago.

in my personal experience, my body hurts less when i stretch regularly

Not sure about injuries but it helps me with my posture and just makes me feel better.