Just starting

I haven't worked out since highschool. I'm 29 now and feeling fat. Floating between 215-220. If anyone can respond with a decent workout regiment that would be great.

Read the sticky my guy

Read
The
Fucking

Stead the ricky

Get more stuff for your sink

Read the sticky m8 & good luck on your journey through hell

Before you start lifting you have to know WHY you're doing it, personally I lift for Toshino Kyoko.

Tread rhe shichky

A workout regiment?

OP looks like he's in Pork chop platoon, Donut company, 3rd Pastry Battalion, 1st fatass regiment. Gonna take some paperwork to transfer to the workout regiment.

>not lifting for Tomoko Kuroki

fif

You are disgusting

Losing weight isn't really about excercise, you sack of lard, it's aboout diet.

>If anyone can respond with a decent workout regiment that would be great.
I recommend 3x5 putting down the cakes

Diet causes weight loss much more than exercise.

This, if you want to achieve weightlessness you need to stop eating.

Yes, there are plenty of decent workout regiments that would suit your basic needs of getting into shape. What nobody here can help you with is finding the one that you will want to be consistent with and motivated to do every day.

Most fucktards here are gonna meme your shit up all day. I recommend finding a gym that provides instructed classes. This can be cycling, TRX, "Boot camp" whatever. You'll be motivated by the people around you and the instructor, and you'll never really have to think about what it is you have to do that day in the gym. You just show up, shut up, and work out.

Also, I recommend crossfit. It's fun as hell, has lots of QTpies, and will yield real results. The biggest con is that it can be expensive compared to a regular gym membership. But if you're not a poor fag, give it a shot. Most gyms will provide a one week free trial so you can see if it is for you or not.

Do NOT listen to this guy

>recommends crossfit
>kys

Sorry but your causes are inferior

>I recommend crossfit

Dude someone recommended me an animu the other day on Veeky Forums and it was this qt3.14 pirate moe girl wearing a pirate hat. I accidentally lost the link

>pls help senpai

Probably kiniro mosaic

>Lost 40lbs fat in 6 months
>Ganed 17lbs lean mass
>No more siatica issues

Thanks for proving my point about Veeky Forums tossing out shit memes.

Yessssss that was it, tyvm senpai

>tfw comfy animu mode

Mouretsu Pirates

Crossfit is literally the dumbest fucking shit ever created

>toss out everything like good form, time under tension, and safety
>replace with super high reps, shitty gear, and mos dangerous movements ever

Anyone have that gif of people doing shitty Crossfit? I've been looking for it forever.

X-fit is okay for normies, but if you ever want to escape dyel mode do a real free weight routine

Hey mate

Starting is modt important step

You cant outrun a diet. Eat less food to lose weight. Cardio will complement that. Lift weights but focus on form, literally any kind if resistance training at your level will lead to muscle growth. Only drink water, try to increase the amount of homecooked food you eat and make sure theres lots of fruit and veg in the mix. Don't post any more pictures of yourself on this website for 6 months at least. Read the sticky. Don't take advice from Veeky Forums. Paradox.

Good luck

You guys are fucking losers seriously
Sort your lives out

One more piece of advice op, don't do classes of any kind whatsoever.

>calling us losers on a Japanese image board

lol

I guarantee I look better than u fuckboi

Where did anime touch you, user?

>I recommend crossfit

No you don't you're a nigger jew neckbeard that hangs out in pol and /a/ and just come here to shitpost

>Posting on a Japanese imageboard is the same as watching Japanese cartoons and falling in love with the characters

I looked just like you, I was around the same weight. 207.6 lbs was I think my heaviest tho. You've got high body fat, somewhere around 25-30% body fat. You're gonna need to do a lot of cardio and strength training. I took the SS workout and I replaced most of the rest days with cardio days. Also, you're gonna need to watch what you eat. Sugars and carbs are like the devil, don't eat them at all. Protein is what you want: so much protein you can't believe it. Protein, protein, protein.