/fat/ Fatty General

chips edition

Old thread BMI exceed 300 Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to learn how to eat right, lift weights, and lose fat. Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need it. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice that doesn't work for them or anybody. If you see something that contradicts what the sticky says, ignore it.

>THE STICKY (READ IT AGAIN)
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and eat 500 calories or less than it daily to steadily lose weight
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

myfitnesspal.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do your cardio fatty

What's the best way/site to track down every food nutrition value and plan your day meals?

Is myfitnesspal.com/ good for that, any tips?

it's raining

Confess your cheatmeals

I hit 250 pounds with
>455 deadlift
>275 squat
>225 bench
>135 ohp
I realized it's time to stop looking like shit. I'm dowm to 242 in 2 weeks. Should I try dnp or am I doing alright?

Anyone have some good meal plans to follow for fatloss?

I'm doing well with my cardio and lifting but I have a pretty bad binge eating problem that makes me basically plateau forever at a chubby weight, I'm 6ft - 175lbs, but very flabby.

I do well with set, structured instructions that I can follow so a set meal plan or a source to build one would be super helpful for me.

Thanks /fat/

Pic related is from the TDEE calc

Posted in another thread but the thread went.

I'm currently 15 kg down and only have another 10 kg to lose to get to my target weight. My cardio is about 4x better than when I started, I'm getting a more defined jaw, I'm so much fitter and happier when doing most of my activities it's unbelievable and I love looking more "beautiful" and aesthetically pleasing (clothes looking good on me for once is great too).

However: I'm a gaybo who has a severe fat fetish and all I can think about is how the fuck I'm supposed to get a fat bf with the same fetish now, or how I'm gonna stand living with them if they're a fatass.

I know /fat/ is probably about as incapable of understanding my feels as anywhere else seems to be but I don't get it, Why couldn't I just be a normie? I'd have made a really good normie, I see y'all on Veeky Forums all the time whining about it being too hard to get girls and whatever well I've got to say y'all got it good because at least you're into girls.

inb4 kys, don't worry, I know.

>half the size you were
>still just a fat guy

HELP. so i've been on a diet for about a month now, and its doing..ok? i would say, im eating under 2,000, so im doing good, but my youngest brother is having a birthday in few days, but he doesn't want anything special, so for food he just said he wanted everyone to get a pizza from Domino's and obviously some cake and ice cream

im one of those people where, if im offered a full fucking pizza, im going to eat a full fucking pizza. (im still early in my diet to fight off huge craving's) even if i just take few slice's, i know either way, by the end of the day, i will eat the full pizza. (im not even counting the ice cream and cake i will most likely crave into, too)

i feel like if i refuse any of the food (family is fatties, they wont have a single healthy item there) m brother will somehow be upset, and i will be cranky because i will be turning down my favorite food. because this only happens 1 time a year (a birthday) i must ask

should i just fuck that day up, eating probably 4,000-6,000,

or be cranky/upset and probably piss off my brother too?

(pls dont recommend me only eat 1 slice, because i know myself and i will probably crave in to more then 1-2 slices, because we dont get pizza often and i enjoy it wayyy to much)

>tfw was 130,7 @ ssunday
>family came over, eaten like 3 pieces of cake + some mac n cheese on top of the chicken and rice
>monday came and I had no meals, had to eat mcwrap and coke zero cuz stomach was sticking to my spine (7am-6pm on only light cotttage cheese) and I had to go to gym
>wednesday i prepared normal meals but drank protein shake with milk, exeeding my 1500kcal
>weighed myself today
>131,6kg
pls tell me that its just the mass of poop that I didnt shit out yet

dont eat anything else this day and add more cardio next day maybe?
easy way out would be puking, but if you start doing it bulimia will come sooner than you think

>on the cusp of healthy BMI
>weight is yo-yoing daily like crazy
it's been from 191 to 184 and back again in under a week
that's not possible is it?

You write like a teenager, don't count calories, and are never going to make it. Enjoy being a fat fuck. If you weren't retarded and counted calories you would find a way to fit in some pizza but you don't, and so you're going to have a cheat day which becomes a cheat weekend which becomes a cheat week which becomes your miserable cheat life

just fucking eat it. then you will learn that the decision you made was retarded and you shouldn't do that again. im sorry but thats the only way we fat fucks going to learn.

that doesn't sound like a bad idea. maybe (if i decide to fuck up and eat the full pizza) for like a week after the birthday, i'll just eat 800 calories mixed with more 'extreme exercise.

:(
who hurt you?

ehh..i suppose..

Is cider the best booze to drink? Beer makes you fat and hard liquors taste like shit and mixing it with coke is worse then the beer for making you fat. I need to drink to feel happy so I'm going to do it regardless.

> tfw you finally fit on that lower size shirt you bought 2 years ago

Just ate a whole large bag of Doritos

I want to die.

I am filled with regret and feel like it's not enough of a punishment for me to understand I need to stop.

Veeky Forums is for people aged 18+

nice extra cla burned through Thermogenesis

plan ahead every day till the birthday eat a little less than normally on you diet so you dampen the impact on you weekly total. get the healthy stuff like diet drinks, maybe they have a frozen yogurt option as ice cream choice. Or a frozen smoothie that might be a tiny bit better. if it's a chain you can look up dietary info online. even when not still look at a comparable chain so you get an idea what pizza to get. have the will power for 5 min while you order, so you get a thin crust margherita. instead of a meat lover's deep dish with cheese crust.

Time to confess your cheat meals, son.

How many of you fatties are able to do 100 push-ups? or at least 30 with a decent form?

>who hurt you
You did, it sucks seeing this general which initially started out as people motivated and posting meals and their weight loss into people like you who don't count calories and literally ask
>hey guys how will I lose weight eating pizza and ice cream but don't tell me to eat less because I have no self control :DDDD
Did you even read what you posted?

i ate my sisters ass and now im black

'cheat' meal is a stupid term
I've gone over TDEE twice in six months
don't remember what I ate, but I probably didn't enjoy it

Anyone else here with a "normal" BMI (me 24,7), but still has fat handles?

im 5'10 and around 237-241
and i could do about 20 before dying

i asked for help on an issue, i know many other fat anons go through

and i was basically just asking
"do i eat anything"
or
"do i eat everything"

it was a simple question, lad

are you a fatty that just fucked his diet, so you think it will make you feel better unleashing anger on random people on Veeky Forums?

almost bought a bag of nacho cheese on the way back from the gym yesterday. i was really fighting with myself, moral licensing really is a bitch. all you think about is how you just reached your goal and deserve a reward, and surely it will help you study wink wink. in the end i just sabotage myself.
at least i managed to resist yesterday.

When you guys do push-ups or anything do you do it with dumb-bell handles or do you just put your hands on the floor with some soft surface?

I've been doing them and it fucks my wrists up...

I've lost 120lbs eating 500 calories a day. I've stopped feeling hungry and my body has adjusted to my new diet. I drop 4 pounds a week easy. I need to drop 40lbs more before I switch to a maintenance diet.

>had cereal for breakfast
>had mcdonalds for lunch

if dubs you are excused to eat pizza

rolling

What was your starting weight?

I did that, weight came off like magic
came back again

pussy

Came back because you ate like shit after you dropped it. You are weak and you will never ever make it

Not him. But kinda mean for a fat people thread.

Everybody thinks they can do it that way
everybody fails
you're no different

lots of bullies in this thread tonight. stay safe my fellow fatanons.

Are you saying you do push-ups on your palms?

update
just took a huuge dump
might be that 1kg lol

what is the website in your image, user?

just go for meth or speed
youll lose weight

People get fat because we are to accepting

IAlready dropped tons of weight. I've completly changed my thinking of food. That's why fats fail, they don't deal with the addiction side of over eating

/fat/ is neither tumblr nor hugbox.

Reminder to eat fruits an vegetables every day. Being overweight is bad but not getting your daily nutrients because of your diet makes it a lot worse.

The dude's right, though. If you want to stay slim but have the fat gene, then you must keep an eye on your diet throughout your entire life. This is why there's such a huge percentage of relapse. I used to be fat - 260 at 6'4, slimmed down to 200 just before my senior year. It's been about 6 or 7 years since then and I've had a couple of close calls with obesity. I've noticed in that time that all it takes for me to baloon up is 3-4 months of unchecked eating and it's off to the shop for new pants. A year ago I was at my lowest weight because I was barely eating due to a tough break-up, but then I got a fancy new job with lots of disposable income and it took me 3 months to gain about 50 pounds of fat and I never even noticed.

My advice is to find something other than food to make you happy. Explore other types of cuisine and comfort food - for me it was preserves. Kimchi/sourkraut, gherkins and mushrooms have ridiculously low caloric index and are great snacks. If you're progress driven, make a spreadsheet. If the prospect of counting every calorie and weighing every grain of rice for the rest of your life seems daunting - get a quality belt and decide on a notch. Once you can't use that notch anymore - adjust your diet until you're happy. Keep watching the TLC reality shows and snap some before/after pictures of yourself. Read FPH threads. Never forget how it was.

TL;DR it's a lifestyle, not a grind.

>but my youngest brother is having a birthday in few days

You've known his birthday has been coming up for some time...

If you're serious then consider stopping at 1500 calories for 2 days before... eat pizza only on his birthday and 1500 calories for 2 days after.

There you go 500 + 500 + 2000 + 500 + 500.

I've just freed you up 4000 calories. Wasn't that hard was it. No mental gymnastics there.

This is why you take monthly weighed progress pics. After reaching your goal you pick one and tell yourself "I'm never getting THAT fat again".
When your maintenance inexplicably turns into a bulk, you have a set threshold at which you know you have to go on a diet again.

Try tumblr if you're looking for a safe space.

yep, did that

if you're sure you can do it, go for it
but why waste the time

How time-consuming is not eating for you?

I mean in 12 months when you've gained all the weight back you're going to want to do it normally
just do it normally now

Start eating less in advance, because it's easy to plan on eating less afterward and not actually doing it. Also, you really need to learn not to binge on pizza when you're given a chance. Thinking "I will fail" is a retarded mindset, if you can't get rid of it, you already lost.

Do them on your fists for reduced impact on your wrists and for muh bone gains.

>everybody
One of the contestants on the biggest loser successfully kept her weight down after losing a fuckton, even though her maintenance calories dropped to fuck all.

oh, then ignore everything I said
this will work 100%`

Well most of what you've said can be ignored on the ground that all your weight came back, which clearly indicates that it was caused by your shitty eating habits and not by the side effects of the diet. Like gaining 20 pounds max back can be blamed on the diet, but the rest is entirely your fault. And now you're telling others they aren't doing their weight loss right because you fucked up. Also, that poster has already lost 120 pounds, so the damage is already done.

then go for it dude

trust me, I want you to prove me wrong, but you won't
countless others have tried, all thinking they could

if he'd fixed his eating habits he wouldn't need to crash diet
so unless he's losing weight fast to join the army or something...

I don't do it because my parents would nag me if I only ate 500 kcals a day, but when I lost 10 kilos in the past eating 1000 kcals a day, I could keep it down with no effort.

I think he crash diets because he's like 160 pounds overweight. If I was that fat, I would want to lose it as fast as possible.

fit into 36" jeans

I agree. These threads went from supporting each other to "waaa, muh shitty choices." It's like these fat fucks want a hug every time they fuck up. Well guess what fatties? It's not ok to screw up, and your confessions don't make it ok.

Fuck you, you fat fuck. Go find a hug box if you want to feel better about being a slob.

>went from supporting each other
>Well guess what fatties? It's not ok to screw up,
you're not helping

>implying it IS okay to screw up
>implying we should kid glove fatties
>implying anyone is going to make it
this general is cancer

>you're not helping

oh noo

same, just bought a pair to see if i would and they fit great
used to be 42

So I'm 6"5 & 213 pounds, and I just started counting. According to myfitnesspal I should eat 2k calories a day, with the 500 cal deficit. Does the stats sound right? Sounds low to me but maybe im just hoping.

>he hasn't taken the dried apricot pill yet

What's your excuse?

2nd link in OP
tfw your pants size has gonna down a lot but you don't want to invest in a new wardobe when you're only halfway through.

Go for a 1k deficit you fat fuck

exact same man
I was wearing 42" jeans with a belt for ages
probably looked ridiculous

I wasn't sure they were gonna fit
but I reasoned that they either would now or very soon
don't think my skeleton can actually go 34"

>500 cal deficit

never gonna make it

1500 or go home

>do chinups and curls
>'ceps become nice firm mounds on my arms
>next day
>back to flat overcooked spaghetti

why

Dry Aged Rib Eye Steak, Lobster Mac n'Cheese, Seared Scallops, Salad and Bread

>tfw 2000

feelin pretty good today

against my better judgement I bought these

they're not that bad actually
75kcal a pop and you can stuff them with veggies for an easy snack

>not doing Auschwitz mode

never going to make it desu

I just used your weight of 213 to get your maintenance calories (bodyweight times 11-14 depending on activity level) assuming you have a sedentary life, you eat 2343 cal just to maintain your weight. A good place to start your cut is by dropping your maintenance calories by 20%. So start off with eating 1874cal a day.

So its like a miny taco bowl? How does that work with a softshell?

like pita bread

how much strength am i going to lose on an -700 kcal deficit?

TDEE is 2500kcal
looking to go for 1800kcal

Hey guys. I'm 5'10 male trying to get down to 75kg (165lbs). Do you guys think 75kg is too low for 5'10? Thanks bros.

It is not.

I've lost a pants size a month sinve January, workout at least four days a week. Getting mires from wife's friends.
Am I doing it right?

Is eating 500cal below TDEE a good pace?

20%

>not going into 8000 kcal deficit and losing a kg a day.
It's like you want to stay fat.

>Ate a McChicken for dinner while hanging out with friends
>still have 400 calories left for the day
feels good man

how do i stop drinking milk I drink half a liter per day for as long as i can remember.
I've been eating 1000 less calories per day but my dumb ass will not get up unless I drink it in the morning before I'm even coherent. I intake about 400 calories in milk per day wtf.

>does anyone else have a weird eating habit ive been on some sort of natty gomad for all my life

This.
>Not throwing up a few times a day to lose more kcal

Ignore the 20% memer. Possibly, but post your stats. Why do people think it's okay to ask questions without posting stats? If you're a fat fuck and need to lose weight fast it's very likely you should do a -1000.

400 kcals aren't that much, you can just eat 400 kcals less food and be fine. Or you can replace milk with another white liquid that's healthier and contains no calories.

will losing weight cure my autism

maybe can you repeat the question?