High bodyfat as a male = Pathetic

Low BF is a BASIC REQUIREMENT to be considered attractive. Unless you have major facial deformity, a lot of problems can be solved just by going to 6% to 8% body fat, getting surgery is pointless when your fat face is covering up everything. it's one of the few legit overlooked looks-maxes that doesn't require surgery.

Men naturally have a lower body-fat % than women. The healthy and average body-fat% range for men is much lower than it is in women.
>pic-related

The problem is I am weak as fuck with low body fat. I don't know how guys get strong while maintaining abs

You as a natural man can not go below 10% bodyfat without just outright tanking your hormones.
I mean you're going to go full fucking castrate level by getting to and staying at that bodyfat level as a natural.

That's a fact.

Is this legit proof that Zac Efron is on steroids?

>believing jason blaha advice

It is a lot easier said than done though..

Step 1: Eat Less

Step 2: Profit

If you saw the Baywatch trailer and couldn't immediately tell he was past the natty limit, I don't know what to tell you, your mind has been irreversibly warped by this shithole.

Is this natty?

Probably not, just cuz it's easier for rich celebs to cycle with an informed trainer before filming, but I wouldn't say that's past the natty limit at all if you've got good frame and genetics. Zac Efron is well past the limit in Baywatch though, his core is thicc.

How long you it will take?

>How long do you think it will take?
fixed

Is she in a pita wrap

Yes
>fucking retard who listens to gear heads about body composition
No I'm listening to fucking Lyle Mcdonald and Eric Helms. You illiterate fucking newb.

okay now this is a fuckin dumb question.

He is on set, likely dehydrated, has a pump and hasn't eaten much, if at all that day, has perfect lighting and angles and 1000 other little things to make him look like that.

If you saw him shirtless in normal lighting after a normal day of him eating and he hadn't lifted, he would look very much natty

Why should we believe you?

Uhhh...

Bumping

>tfw lean face at high bf
I was approaching 15% a few months ago and my face was sunken in. People said I looked older. Im at 20plus bf right now and face still has definition , but I get more compliments. I honestly can't tell the difference in my face. Though my neck has grown an inch since the end of that cut. I wonder if that has more to do with it

OPs right if you are at bf obscures abs level you can pretty much kiss aesthetics goodbye.
You're fucking retarded I have the same body as Efron in that and all I do is lift and eat porridge.

Post pic my dude.

>I have the same body as Efron in that and all I do is lift and eat porridge
Post proof, moron

I'd say 8% is too low, 10 to 12 is ideal imo, but you go that low and see if you look better.