Any routines that are inspired off of characters, shows, or just plain stupid

I'm currently doing the 1 Punch Man routine
>inb4 op is a weeb
For those who don't know what that is:
100 push ups
100 sit ups
100 squats
10km run
One go, 1 minute break between workouts (exc. the run)

Pros and Cons to my weeb workout?

You should eventually be doing more than just 100 of those everyday. You won't get big doing that, but your muscles will be toned and youll be exceptionally healthy. Id recommend adding pullups, just to work your back and biceps too

It's lacking pull ups

You won't get big but, depending on your height, you can surely pull off the Cristiano Ronaldo looks by doing 100 pushups/100 pullups/10km every day.

I'm starting off at 100, but I don't want to be built a'f, but I might consider boosting it to 200 once i'm about a month in.

Yeah same. Anyone can eat a lot of protein and lift heavy weights, but muscular endurance is more valuable IMO. Plus your cardiovascular system will be much better than the average lifter

>Pros and Cons to my weeb workout?
it's shit. >but I don't want to be built a'f
you wont DYEL.

>I don't want to be built
Oh shit man i fucked up now I'm buff as fuck, goddamit, I literally just blinked and now I'm muscular as shitttttt

What said, add pull-ups so you don't fuck up your shoulders.

Replace the situps with planks/hollow body holds
sit-ups are a useless excersise

How fucking stupid are you? I went through USMC boot camp as a 130 lbs 5'11" skeleton, all we did was 100s of push-ups, crunches, and pullups and ran. I came out 160lbs of pure muscle . I hate all you faggot bro scientists who say if you don't life weights you can't be fit. If you work your muscles, they'll improve. It's not that hard, fag.

There is this 70 year old dude at my who looks just like this, mirin hard.

your routine will lead to:
weak side delts
weak rear delts
weak traps
weak spinal erectors
weak legs
No thanks.

you forgot the every day for 3 years part.

Who cares about those lol

Nope. After boot camp all those were relatively strong. My legs weren't big, but they looked normal for my size. Training legs is a meme anyways

One punch man is shitty anime and you should feel bad for liking it let alone wanting to follow a routine a mal-nutritioned beta man made in his basement, a man who has no understanding on how to construct a satirical manga, let alone know how to properly condition the human body. Please dont post this cancerous shit again op, or ill an hero my self.

It's actually good you gaping vagina

The fact you did this unironically shows you don't know anything.

Read the sticky.

>dat tirade
>posts some luffy-dbGT crossover
This is either ironic shitposting or legit autism

1. Sit-ups are shit especially since nobody does them with a proper posterior pelvic tilt.

2.Push-ups done at that volume should be considered cardio, and will not provide any muscular strength/gains, i can only imagine how bad your form breaks down after 30.

3.squat are on the same boat as the push-ups, except worse since your upper body can only offer so much resistance.

4.10km is good if you want to be a marathon runner, how ever studies have shown that cardio done at high levels constantly cause calcification on the arteries, the same calcification you see in people afflicted with obesity. Not to mention doing hard cardio on the daily is terrible for the joint health, recovery, and mental health.

>inb4 appeal to nature
>muh ancestors use to run everyday
Yeah they also didint live past 30

Overall the OPM routine is lacking in
1.progressive overload
2.proper set goals
3.mobility
4.proper core work
5.no back work, which will most definitely lead to upper body imbalances
6.rest days

It's better than SS+GOMAD lmao at least you'll figure out a decent squat after 3 years

but yeah OP your meme routine is literally a fucking joke

>an hero my self.
outing yourself as a newfag 101.

>1. Sit-ups are shit especially since nobody does them with a proper posterior pelvic tilt.
Yeah, they are dangerous if done improperly. But so are most exercises.

>2.Push-ups done at that volume should be considered cardio, and will not provide any muscular strength/gains, i can only imagine how bad your form breaks down after 30.

So you're just a weak piece of shit who's never gone beyond 25 pushups. Awesome.

>3.squat are on the same boat as the push-ups, except worse since your upper body can only offer so much resistance.
Fucking retarded.

>4.10km is good if you want to be a marathon runner, how ever studies have shown that cardio done at high levels constantly cause calcification on the arteries, the same calcification you see in people afflicted with obesity. Not to mention doing hard cardio on the daily is terrible for the joint health, recovery, and mental health.
Yeah, this is the only part of that that is bad.

Everything else you're going to say is going to be some beyond fucking retarded as shit god thing about fucking lifting weights and how it's superior to litterally fucking everything ever.

>Yeah they also didint live past 30
>tfw uneducateds actually believe this

tfw im actually a body weight fag from BWG

source?

baka

>Training legs is a meme anyways
get ready for back problems and rotator cuff weaknesses. Along with being a weakling.
its good for building a noob foundation, that's about it. Overall, stil garbage.

What he doesn't tell you is you up your time each time you do them. He does his workouts every morning in such a small amount of time its not even on our charts yet.

Dyel as fuck.

people are really funny when they think building strength isnt the best way to build endurance

The only good shoulder exercise is the ohp anyway and you can mimic that with pike push ups->elevated pike pushups->hspu's.

Lateral raises are shit and you wont ever lift anything like that and its for a reason. Its unnatural to lift like that. Thats why its impingement city.

we both know that that DYEL OP didn't mean pike push ups. He was talking about one punch mans routine. Which is garbage.

It's not.
Endurance training is the best way to build endurance. You'd have to be absolutely fucking retarded to think otherwise.

Building strength will increase ability to build greater endurance.

IE: sprinters do heavy squats and dead lifts to help with sprint training.

>I came out 160lbs
>5'11

LITTLE BABY sized

>Lateral raises are shit
You're a fucking retard who doesn't know shit. Lat raises make your shoulders grow like a baby alligator. You want small tiny diddle dick piss baby shoulders that only your mom compliments? Do only OHP. If you want to fill doorways then do OHP, and three lat raise variations.

>Building strength will increase ability to build greater endurance.
It will help. But it's not the end all be all of endurance training.

Fucking endurance training is the best way to build endurance. Strenght training can HELP but saying that it's THEY WAY to build endurance is the most laughably fucking stupid thing I've ever read.