Shoulders

Is OHP and Lateral Raises enough to grow your shoulders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0f2sfsh7ns&index=3&list=PLRS2DE4P39Ec0AtU5FndNBSpT7PXppZl5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do OHP then this youtube.com/watch?v=x0f2sfsh7ns&index=3&list=PLRS2DE4P39Ec0AtU5FndNBSpT7PXppZl5

OHP (5x5) + Military Press with Dumbells (3x12 45+sec sets)

Combine that with rows and bench press and you should be golden.

Also fuck side raises and flys, too much torque and have fucked up my shoulders multiple times.

first day doing ohp today.
I'm fucking weak as fuck struggling with 20kg.

just keep at it, OHP is about 60-65% of your bench so don't expect big numbers

Its hard, watch a few videos on form and keeping a straight posterior chain. Dont expect to rack up the weight too quickly either

Are you saying he is benching 30kgs?

Fuark that guy went from a 3/10 to almost chad mode just with bigger shoulders and neck. Really makes you think

embrace the neck training

Shoulders are by far the weakest part of my body

What's a good routine to get them fuckers swole?

It is time to train your neck.

roids build God like shoulders.

why dont YOU train your NECK user

in some cases it's down to 50% ratio. if he can only ohp the bar his bench is probably in the 30-40 kg region, maybe higher because he isn't used to ohping or some mobility issues

really makes you think

But user, im natty...

why

Because I can't find nor afford steroids

>watch
But how.

>Also fuck side raises and flys, too much torque and have fucked up my shoulders multiple times.

You need to stay low weight/high rep on those things to keep from snapping your shit. I side raise 25lbs 3x12 and OHP 140.

Buy them off of the darknet, a basic testosterone cycle is only about $50, if you can afford a gym membership you can afford roids

when I'm saying I'm OHP 20kg I'm not including the 15kg weight of the bar.
My shoulders are by far the weakest part of me.
I got a broad frame but not much meat on them.
Also cheers for the reassurance it makes a difference.

Right I'm gonna buy roids from some pharma student who knows the chemical formula, makes it in his basement in shady conditions and sells it on the darknet and risk my life by injecting it in my body

You can buy pharm-grade stuff on the darknet too retard

you include the bar when discussing how much you lift

That formula includes an antibacterial agent dumbass, unless you fuck up the injection the risk of harm to your body is no greater than with pharma grade roids

no that is what I'm saying I didn't do but someone said it was just that bar and I assumed they got that because the weight I was pressing was close to the weight of the bar

Whatever floats your boat buddy

He's giving you the order to say the right weight number that is with the bar included and you have to listen to him.

35kg then.

I'd throw in some db presses and frontrow raises

Yes, your front delt are hit hard from ohp, dips, upper chest and chest training in general, no need to isolate them.
Rear delts get quite some work on all rows, some facepulls may be advantageous if you dont row that much.
Your lateral head isnt worked a lot anywhere, not even when ohping as its mainly front delt, so you should isolate them. Remember, sit down and go light, a pro tip is going above 15 reps and doing 1,5 reps, such an intense pump