Bf% estimate thread?

The Navy formula says I'm 15% but i figured I'd come here for a second opinion

at least

You are definition of skinny fat.

Dyel?

lmao 15? thats at least 20

Ok, what % do you think I'm at though? I'm trying to get down to 10-12% before I start really bulking for calorie partitionining reasons
Ya I lift for reps of 5 I got:
Bench 150
Ohp 95
Squat 135
Deadlift 215
I know it isn't good but we all start someone where ya?

How so? What are the signs that say I'm 20? I don't have much muscle mass

>ya
>cant measure bf%
>fat twink that would rather be a twig than bulk

never gonna make it. go back to /a/

I mean the sticky told me to cut down to 12% first

You'll make it brah

youd make a cute girl, user

Thanks that means a lot.
I did cosplay as sailormoon as a joke once and people did think I was a girl so
I guess I would make a cute girl

Did you lose all the weight? The amount of stretchmarks are very noticeable.

And if that's the case, you should've been lifting during. You went from one extreme to another.

i dont give a fuck about navy but you seriously need to work on them abs and arms starting right now

>doing reps of 5 as a beginner
>read the damn sticky

Keep going. You'll make it. I'm not sure what your routine is, but throw some barbell bicep curls & dips in. Also do planks. 3 x 30 seconds increasing by 5 seconds each time you complete it. They won't give you abs, but it will help you hold your stomach flatter.

POST BOYPUSSY

trips demand it

I was thinking of switching from Reddit PPL to something like 4 times a week for my cut does anyone know any good UL type routines I could look in to?

Ya I went from 220-230ish to 180 in 2 months. I should have been lifting but this was the time before I found fit and I believed all the normie bullshit that running was the only way to really lose weight. So I ran off 1000 calories daily for 2 months. I also knew about dieting but I took that to an extreme as well
I do lift, 6 times a week actually.. I do abs 4 times a week and arms 3 times a week. My routine is a slightly modified Reddit PPL.
I do everything except the planks, I will start doing planks.

I'll need about treefiddy

50 pounds in 2 months... Ya fucked up, bud.

Start on SS or SL today. Start with the bar and hope that all that loss wasn't mostly muscular in nature.

Don't ever fall for the cardio meme again, retard. Read the sticky and keep reading it until it burns into your eyes.

You got pics?

Oh 100% I fucked up That was a long time ago, now I read a lot of studes and have a pretty good idea of what to do why things work ect. And I can do alot more than the bar, My stats are up the thread but I will look in to SL. I've already read alot about as.
Not any good ones. Look around for pictures taken at last year's anime next.

Could be above 20% desu - up to 22%.

Your lifts are weak, but require at least a small amount of muscle mass.

You have a visible gut, and are soft all over.

i have similar lifts, and at about 11% have some visible abs, vascular forearms, muscle definition in most places.

5'10, 142 for reference

Also, you look fatter than I did by a bit when I started losing weight from 161 and about 20%

Good luck regardless, dude. Start doing it the right way and you'll be golden.

Military height and weight is retarded. Pay 0 attention to their standards

Idk man *some* of my gut is loose skin
I did lose 40ish pounds In two months
And I do have the wrinkle under my stomach that people have when they have loose skin
But I definitely see that as a possibility

Thank you!
Why is it retarded?

>Anime next
Are you going this year
Can we meet up so I can toss you around like a twig and fuck your twink ass

> if 350 post it
Nah jk I ain't gay

that's retarded. Just lift. You will recomp given that you're totally new. Then you can cut if you want

Pls help guys

How do I get down to the 5.5 to 6% range?

ewww why would you want that?

Navy formula puts me at 8% bf but I think that seems too low.

is your nipple leaking?

It has a little bump on it, been there since I was a wee lad.

Please boys? 5'10 175 pounds (79.5kg)

I've been cutting calories to drop my weight as well. Should I be lifting the entire time even if I don't eat more than I burn?

Most of my exercise has either been bodyweight/calisthenics or jogging. I've held off on lifting mostly because it's expensive and I'll be getting free gym access starting next month.

When I do lift, routine is:

Bench Press (chest)
Dumbbell Raises (shoulders)
Dumbbell Press (shoulders)
Dumbbell Curls (biceps)
Overhead Dumbbell Extension (triceps)
Barbell Squats (quadriceps)

Not sure what to do for calves and hamstrings

>Should I be lifting the entire time even if I don't eat more than I burn?
If you want to maintain any of your muscle mass then yes. Wasn't that obvious?

And I should be eating 1.5x my bodyweight in grams of protein as well? I'm mostly a lurker, but I've been trying to follow the sticky, so hopefully I've got it all right.

Although it seems like a lot, honestly. I've got some protein powder and just eating that alone to meet the protein requirements means I basically don't eat anything else the entire day - maybe a sandwich and cup of coffee, if that.

You probably don't even need as much protein as people say you do desu, but it certianly won't hurt you.

Ive been lifting for like a year but I was doing it wrong and bulked to hard and gained mostly fat, will recomp really still work with me?
The Navy calculator has an error margin of about 3.15% from what I could find but desu I could see you as 8, you're very well defined in your abs
I'd say same as I am probably a little lower. I'm 15 according to Navy so maybe 14? Alot of people disagree with navy and the margin of error is why I made this thread so take it as you will.

You have no muscle mass. You can recomp. But you sound stupid, so you probably will fail. I'm not trying to offend you, just being realist. How can you look like that after 1 year of training? You should have realized you're doing something wrong after a few months, wtf.

I bulked for awhile but I ate to much and got really fat, so then I cut but I went to fast and lost a good amount of mass that's how.

Isn't this too fast? Don't you lose mostly muscle going more than 500 calories a day / 1lbs a week?

Navy said I'm 14% that seems kinda low, I'm 6'2 and 180lbs

Pls ignore the gross mirror and giant nips

You have the most perfectly circular nipples I've ever seen.

That aside, you appear to be around 14 or 15% you just lack major definition in the abdominals.

Thanks?

Also yeah there's a decent amount of loose skin because I lost about 80 pounds. Hoping it tightens back up eventually

Skin is about 2mm thick
Your gut is probably closer to 25mm
You have a long way to go before you have to worry about your loose skin lol

Around 18-20

mama mia now thats a pizza

you're around 16 or 17

My lifts are quite similar to yours and my body is in the same league (skinny fat). I spent a good 10 months wasting my time, not lifting right and not eating properly. What I've learned in the last few months is that the absolute only road to sucess for people like us is to bulk and get stronger. We need mass, we need the strenght to actually do lifts that will be able to make us grow. Can't get any of that if you cut. Trust me, you will look no better at 10% than you do now because you're a stick.

If you bulk, put on muscle and get strong it will be easy as shit to shed fat if you keep lifting, eat at maintenance or a little below and introduce some HIIT at the right times.

I need to get over the mental block that I have about not trusting that if I eat and lift well I will make gains and not just get fat again, that's the hardest part for people like us.

ex fatty on the end of a perma cut reporting in

Nutrient partitioning my dude
If you look like OP you will just get FAT AS FUCK if you bulk up. Take your knocks and cut down to scrawny bitch mode and then slowly gain some muscle. Unless you'd really rather be a fat hog

Lookin good
Bout 9-12 (probably 10 or 11)

I kept hearing that but Lyle McDonald has a very convincing article on calorie partitionining
You are looking good senpai good job!

Estimate me 5'10 160lbs
How much weight to lose before I can leave skinnyfat/fat hell?

Bumping this because I have no idea what my bodyfat is and my abs are visible one day but not visible the next

Estimates?

Spooky

The formula I did said 17% (the one where you do measurements) but I think I'm closer to 20-25.

I'm The US Navy BF% calc told me I'm 18% and you look a lil fatter than me, so I'd guess 20%

Estimate? 5'9 178
Bulking either way still

Apparently the navy thinks I'm around 20%, I think that's probably pretty close

seconding that.

You need to shave more carefully. This is painful.