>Be me
>Be pretty autistic around girls ever since I was young
>Older sister and mom made fun of me interacting with girls
>Finally got over fear not too long ago, have female friends
>New quarter at college starts so theres bound to be new faces
>Sitting in class and look to my right
>8/10 cutie sits down and I introduce myself
>She smiles and greets me, and get to know each other a little bit
>Study together from time to time, really interesting girl with a lot to talk about
>Snapping each other a lot, she sends smileys and hearts and whatnot
>I begin to have a crush on her
>Suspect shes crushing on me too
>Grow some balls and ask if she wants to go see a movie, because what could go wrong
>She says yes
>YES
>hypeoverload.png
>Spend time planning and grabbing tickets, to ensure the night goes swimmingly
>Grab some dinner on the beforehand, introduce her to calamari since she never had it before
>Really likes it, and we hit it off pretty damn well while talking
>Lots of conversation, we're both having good fun
>Go to the theater
>The movie was alright and we both enjoyed it
>Get back to car, continue conversation
>Drop her back off, she says she had a great time and wants to do something again soon
>Overall a 9/10 day

This has been going amazingly well. I could see us actually dating in the near future provided I don't say something stupid.

Any advice to NOT fuck this up? The next thing we planned on doing is bowling or ice skating together then going to do something afterward.

Just be yourself.

Carry on as you are. Clearly you're doing well with how your treating her, congrats brah!

>>Grab some dinner on the beforehand, introduce her to calamari since she never had it before
if shes never had calamari she can only be 4/10 tops

sing her shape of you

Does she know its a date? Don't wanna be in that friendzone...

Keep doing what you're doing brah. And be wary of ANY advice you receive here. To paraphrase another user: "don't take social situation advice here seriously. Most of the posters here want to simulate those situations through you".

Well now she has had calamari so I don't see your point.

Seems to be a pretty good base. Make sure not to be too passive, what with you being awkward around girls prior. If you only ever go out and do stuff and then part ways at the end of the night, she might think you just want to be friends. You don't have to grab her and kiss her just straight out of the blue (tho that might work), but don't splerge out of situations that could lead to that, like saying "okay it was nice, see you later" then wait for her to exit the car.

THIS THIS THIS. When you want to hang out again say "Would you like to go on a date this [DAY]?"

Your next step is to completely ghost her 100%. Stop responding to any calls or messages she sends you. Stop showing up to the class you both have.

Eventually she will assume you have found another girl, after about a week pick up her call and say some random girl's name that isnt hers. When she reminds you who it is say "Who...? OH you!"

Say you had shit on in your life (DONT BE SPECIFIC) and you are free to chill sometime soon at her place for a movie or whatever.

You pretty much just need to show up to her place and she will rip your pants off and ride your dick dry.

Trust me.

you didnt kiss her? enjoy the friend zone brother.

Watch out for the FZ trap
Within 2 dates u make it intentions known

Gratz, OP. You made it to step 1.

Step 1) Get to the point where you can actually talk to girls

Step 2) Fall hopelessly in love. Get dumped. Lose your naivety and grow some balls.

Step 3) Realize that women aren't everything you hyped them up to be, masculinity intensifies.

Friend zoning happens because girl friendships look a lot like dating to guys. So normal "friend" activities to a girl have no special weight to them unless otherwise stated.

A movie is absolutely the worst thing you could do for a first date. I know it's engrained into our culture, the idea of a new relationship is sitting infront of a big screen sharing popcorn,

BUT..

A movie is horrible because it is 99% watching something and not interacting. It is quite literally all your attention on something besides your date, you do not interact at all. The movie demands that you actively engaged in not interacting so that you are quiet. The best possible first dates are maybe go out bowling, go to a restaurant, maybe a fair, etc. Anything else. Anything.

this will not end well for you user, heed my warning.

you will be left heartbroken and scarred.

I hope for your sake it never comes, my naive brother. but it will, and for that I am sorry.

This user is correct, but ignore his image. Bad things may come, OP, but you should always keep going.

Well, the point of going to watch a movie is to then go for drinks or to eat. That way you'll sure to have at least one topic to talk about.

Just going to see a movie is dumb though, yeah.

its important for their formative years, sorry for your loss

> didn't even kiss her
Lmao fucking loser.

This is the most snobby gay shit I've ever read. Do you have any idea fucking lame you sound?

There will be a lot of salt ITT

>t. guy who didnt eat calamari in their formative years

Also you gotta talk about intimate shit imo and exchange certain looks. Hanging out is totally different from dating.

Alright you totally redeemed yourself. I just got fucking memed.

How many times have you done this? Cause it sounds like bullshit, tbqh

You did the right thing going for a more physical date the second time. Personally, I'd go for rock climbing, gym sesh, or pool swimming.

Advice for the second date: make your intentions crystal clear, man. You're not doing this as friends. Just say something like "Hey, I feel like we're on to something special here..." Or go in for a kiss (if you think you won't splurge out), even "Wun sum fuk" would be better.

Also, making it (?) story
>be 25 college teacher
>students message me all the time
>One time former student messages me
>name is familiar
>confesses she has a crush on me
>check her profile
>Jesus quotes and Sailor Moon pics
>tell her I forgot what she looked liked
>sends me her pic
>3.5/10
>tell her not to message me anymore
>kept asking why whyyy
>started apologizing for being ugly
>never responded once
>started telling her life story
>started talking about how she and her friends have crushes on me
>talked about improving herself to fit my ideal girl
>accidentally pressed the like button with my nipple
>sends me smileys, hearts, good morning, and good nights

It's been 4-5months. I still receive her messages almost daily.

Hey lads op here

So I heard your guys' statements and I think that I should just B.E myself. No point in acting like I'm some sort of chad.

However, I'm thinking of closing the gap next time around. To be fair we haven't had too much time together so I wanted this time to be more of a time to interact and know each other some more.

Next I hope to see how she feels about possibly dating and perhaps make a move or two on her.

That's a shitty story. I used to get hit on by random fatties when I didn't lift. Now it doesn't happen anymore, I think they're scared of me or something

Iunno m8o maybe that's your style, me otoh I am like a predator, shit man as soon as a lock eyes with a chick she'll know I want to fuck her. That way I avoid misunderstandings, for the most part. Except some cunts who still wanna play around because they find that shit endearing despite having no defnite intention of putting out. Shouldn't take advice from me tho desu, I rarely get laid despite being quite handsome. I can get them to kiss easily, I'm just not good at closing the deal.

Im happy for you user, you deserve it. :)

But mane it can go so bad...

>Be 21
>Veeky Forums autist, only into sports and Veeky Forums /mu/
>Write with a girl i randomly met
>Turns out she is 9/10 character and appearance wise aswell
>Meet her
>Walk through park in the night
>Talking with her feels so good, she can understand me and we have so many topics
>Go up on hill with her to see the city in the night
>Beautifull view. jpg
>Cuddle and really get together well
>Feels amazing. jpeg
>Next days she turns out to write less and not emotional anymore
>Meet her second time
>She tells me everything
>Got raped and is scared af with feelings
>We kiss this time and it was not one of those shallow kisses
>Feels even better. jpg
>third meet was the best, i was developing feels brehs
>She is clearly into me aswell
>Writes that she is fuggin scared
>doesnt want to get hurt
>All that shit. jpg
>This feel is so hard to handle brehs

Alright, so im here with the first girl i really like and which i like a lot and she is a mental wrack...
What do?
I kinda not want to let her go because muh principles to fight and all that cuck shit.

I'm so done with all that bs i think i will go to the military and kill some fucking sandniggers.

Just unrape her

can you guys tell me if this is making it

>few years ago
>hit on a 6/10 on okcupid, just trying to get my bone on, seems like a good target
>she's kiiinda interested but grows more distant over time
>while i'm canvassing the university area, also send some messages with a solid 8.5/10, basically out of my league, but i always go for it anyway
>keep trying with the 6/10 for a few days
>out of the blue, the 8.5/10 invites herself to my house (!)
>comes over, says she has to study for a while and then we can watch a movie or something
>she's studying at my desk, I lie down on my bed
>she closes her books and comes over and makes out with me
>mutual oral, hot sex ensues, prettiest girl with best body of my life
>she leaves like the wind, never responds to a single message again
>6/10 sends me a message saying that 8.5 is her roommate
>8.5 got insanely jealous when she found out they were both talking to me, came over and fucked me just to spite 6

>Next I hope to see how she feels about possibly dating

don't try to engage her in "dating". girls see this as you trying to possess them when you just started hanging out. do NOT bring up being a couple being committed serious etc

How the fuck is being fit the same as getting girls ? Is that your endgame. Is that the be all end all ?

What should I do then?

Inb4 you find out later she fucked Brad that night after she got home. But you didnt make a deal yet right, so its ok :,)

I will...... i will

please do not follow this autists advice

Dude that is a red flag. She is trying to get sympathetic reaction from you. Next time she talks about that, tell her atleast the guy who did that is in jail. If she says the rapist is in jail then carry on. If she says something else then ditch her fast

You sound like a freak dude calling women 'cunts', is that indicative of your attitude toward them? Sounds like you come on too strong breh....

Just go on with her and if there is more than just friendship between you two you will feel it, its pretty easy to notice in the way she looks at you and then you just need to make the move and kiss her and after that its pretty easy, just dont mention it, you can also try to get the conversation in topics which are more like "relationship" stuff maybe talk about cuddling and what you would like now when you are alone etc if she goes in there is definetly more than just friendship and just dont fuck up the move but also dont be to agressive women will give you the opportunity to make the move you just have to take it.
Example:
>Walking together with grill
>She gets slower
>wants to sit down on some "wall"
>sits there and waiting
>says she doesnt want to stand up
>go to her open Legs and get close
>Look her into the eyes

Thats the moment dude just go for it.

Bro my best advice to you right now is to jerk off and blow her off for a few days make her think you're busy then hit her up again.

If you jump 2 quick she'll think you're a loser cunt that posts on a japanese cartoon board for autistic retards on a website that looks like its from the late 90's

Bowling sucks, it's super individual, you keep taking turns to get up and roll so you never have time to chat. Instead do mini golf or something.

You got played, but at least you got laid.