Just had hardcore stomach failure no lifty for the next few months and practically no food

Anybody got experience losing mass gains?
Pray for me Veeky Forums one bro to another.
-585 deadlift
-450 squat
-325 bench
I will bounce back!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_J6qKqP15c&t=116s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy fuck man, those are very decent numbers. I wish you luck bro. And at least it's not for life you gotta quit.

Thanks homeboy! Go catch all the gains you can!!!

You'll be alright man, muscle memory isn't a meme, takes me about a month to get back to my prs after a year or so off

Thanks man..Ya doc said I'm gonna lose probably around 40-50lbs of body weight.. But as you know lifting is half mental and I know I'll be able to climb back up to weight I've already felt in my hands. MUCH GAINS TO U SIR!

You too brah, good luck

What is stomach failure?

Came here to ask

Sounds horrific

Well honestly its a general term because they don't quite know exactly where in my stomach it is. I have to get more and more advanced testing done. Stick cameras into my guts shit like that. Looks like its gonna be a long road.

What's the cause so we can learn from your accident?

how do you lift negative weight?

Another thing they don't know. I could have ingested a parasite on some shitty Mexican farmed fruit/veggies(best case scenario) or could have worn down or inflamed stomach lining from years of regular supplement usage. I could have damaged my neck and its cutting off my nerves causing a disconnect between my brain and stomach. A lot of shit but I've gotten like 6 rounds of blood work and CT scans. So they don't know yet

well it'll be negative by the time this is over!

i had it. lost around 12 lbs because i couldn't eat anything and destroyed my 6 month progress on lifts

What was wrong with you? and how'd they fix you?

I've lost over 20lbs already can't eat anything..went from 5k cals a day to maybe 1k..blows

post pic op before i even give u 1 condolence or prayer

Hey OP,

Radu Antonio actually had a similar experience after an appendix removal.

He made a pretty informative video about it

youtube.com/watch?v=k_J6qKqP15c&t=116s

>could have worn down or inflamed stomach lining from years of regular supplement usage
lol what sort of fucking supplements were you using that damage your damn stomach?

he lives in australia

Good luck man, maybe try distracting yourself with some type of cardio that you enjoy

I havea gastritis and got back to 0 in terms of muscles. I worked out from 75kg to get to 85kg. Now I'm 75kg again and it's driving me crazy.

Just thinking about goign trough all that bulking and lifting again is depressing. But I'll first have to fix this stomach to get back to it.

what are you doing for treatment? They thought i had that but my test came up clear.. But i definitely burp a lot and I'm bloated constantly even tho i don't eat much.

nothing really out of the ordinanry I'm just going by what my doctors are telling me

Yeah I have the same symptoms. Well they gave a medicine I have to take every morning and have to stay away from everything that causes acidity. Like chocolate, coffee, oranges, lemons, spicy food, ...

You can come back quick, I had 7 months off from a torn disk in my back, when I came back I was lifting bitch weights, 5 months back in the gym and I have my deadlifts back over 600, just broke pr on bench at 405 my squat will probably never be good again though, my back feels great now until I load it with a barbell, I haven't been able to get past 405 on squat since returning to the gym without some pain, it's weird deadlifts don't hurt me though, it's embarising to bench what I squat

Thanks bro! ya I'm confident i can grind for it all back

you ever go to the chiropractor ?