How do I get my girlfriend to work out? I'm trying to find a way to motivate her to go...

How do I get my girlfriend to work out? I'm trying to find a way to motivate her to go. She always calls herself fat and I don't necessarily think she is, but I would like her to start working out with me. She usually gets motivated by seeing fat ugly stuck-up girls. What else can I do to get a girl motivated? She's Asian if that helps.

Pic related; it's my gfs body

I'd bang

Why do you want her to work out? As long as she doesn't get fat that's a nice body.

Perfect tummy desu
Ever-so-slightly chubby without being fat
you struck gold OP

Also, depending on what type of girl this is, present it as a bonding exercise? No matter who you are, having someone to work out with is 100x more motivating than doing it by yourself, if there was emotional incentive in it she'd be a shoe-in

but desu I'm gonna be a rl gains goblin and say let her stay where she is, damn

to bad she couldnt grow tits but cute belly button
and she has a vagina right ? thats nice

You can get her to work out with you pretty easily, but fair warning: working out with your girl is hell and will lead to so many lost gains. Also, if you turn her into a cardio bunny and it somehow improves her self esteem she will start shopping around the sexual marketplace again, because she will feel her value relative to yours has now skewed and women are only as faithful as their perceived options.

If you want her to work out just stop having sex with her. Turn her down one or two times when she initiates. She will subconsciously freak out thinking you aren't attracted to her anymore and feel the need to work out. This is the point where you immerse her in the basic bitch faux fitness lifestyle. After about two consistent months she will like wearing sporty clothes and subtly lording the fact that she works out and is a "fitness girl" over other women. Once you reach this point chances are she will leave you or cheat on you.

Best of luck with your choices user. PS I would swoop in and ravage that delicious body of hers in a heartbeat.

>posting your girls body on a taiwaneese noodle collecting forum

You're quite the catch, arent you

SHe looks good user. One thing I'm trying with my gf is disguising exercise.
>Hey, wanna go on a hike with me? It's a short walk through the national park to a really nice view. We can take cameras and have a picnic!
Commence a 40 minute each way hike
>Hey, you know that pokemon go app? It's a lot of fun, isn't it? Wanna go one a pokehunt?
Commence an hour of LISS cardio
>Some friends are going to a bar. Wanna come and dance?
Commence gf bouncing around and moving for basically the whole night

Wanna know the best part? All this stuff is shit I was gonna do anyway.

>pokemon go

fuck off reddit

It makes me sad but this is so true. I wish woman weren't so fucking lame. I miss the days of ignorance when i thought i could find a faithful woman as a companion. Playing emotional games is exhausting.

/r9k/ pls go. You've never even talked to a girl.

OP encourage her and learn to validate her feelings. Take her to the gym outside your workout time and show her everything. Let her find out what she likes and encourage her to do that. Find a program for her and some app. Let her know you can always help but that you will need to focus on your own workout ( don't become an irritating couple that can not STFU ).

Never say shit like "it's easy" or things that make her feel like she ought to be able to do something but can't because she is too weak/fat/slow/etc. She WILL compare herself to others, don't make her feel like you do too else you'll risk resentment ( that is how you get the /r9k/ scenario )

Also her workout ethic may be different from yours. Let her workout her way so long as it's at least a little bit out of the comfort zone ( not reading a book on a treadmill vs. creating a pool of sweat and mouth foam at the weights ).

>girl at work gives me a real good smile when I greet her
>she's in the production
>I'm an IT guy
How can I start a conversation with her? She always seems busy and out breaks aren't at the same time. Should I just walk up to her and ask her if she wanted to go drink sometime? Feels kinda weird.

>Should I just walk up to her and ask her if she wanted to go drink sometime?

Yes.

Why would a girl agree to that, though? Don't they have thousands of offers like that every day? I would be up to it, though.

Because they don't. Most men are pansies too afraid of rejection to ask.

So, I never talked to her besides the usual greeting. She doesn't even know my name. I should literally go right to her and ask her if she'd like to go out?

Like this, yes?
>get up my chair
>leave the office
>go to the production
>go up to her
>"hey, I was wondering if you would like to go out with me?"
That's it? No prior talk?

Something like that yeah. Compliment her smile too. You said "real good smile" here so use those words at her too.

She's a colleague not a random girl in a bar, and it sounds like you never really had a conversation with her. Don't just ask her fir drinks right away. Just start making flirty conversation every now and then, after a couple times ask her out. Don't fall inti friendzone by being boring and talking about work etc.

And why the fuck not? Establish right away that you're interested instead of playing dumbass games. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I guess I will start by asking her next time when she greets me with her smile why she's in such a good mood. When she isn't bitchy I'll ask her right away. Maybe I can ask someone else if she's got a friend first.

How can I get my gf to workout (more)?
She has gained maybe 5-10kg since we started dating 3 years ago, and was maybe a tiny bit overweight then.
I've tried going on runs with her, when she comes along she tries her best but most of the time comes up with excuses so as to not go.
We go to the same gym now but she only goes to the pilates class, which if she went 2-3x a week is fine but she goes once every few weeks.
She refused to exercise at all until she had an apple watch to track her exercise.. now she uses it to "prove" she has done enough exercise throughout the day at work.
Also complains that she can't run because she has weak leg muscles but won't do anything to strengthen them.
Seriously I've tried a lot and she's generally a great girl but her lack of motivation and the subsequent lack of sex because of her self esteem issues and honestly my wavering attraction to her because of it is rough.

Same dude I wouldn't mind my gf getting fit but I don't want to give and gymbros the opportunity to steal my girl

>Also, if you turn her into a cardio bunny and it somehow improves her self esteem she will start shopping around the sexual marketplace again

This.

Actual sensible advice. There aren't just virgins here

>She always calls herself fat
She's a woman. Also fishing for compliments.

*tips fedora respectfully toward you*
Kys virgin. That's not how it works in the workplace. A person that she doesn't know at all asks her for drinks and if anything goes wrong they will still have t work together- she will say no 100% unless OP is a 10/10 chad.
Casually flirting 2-3 is a must

Start looking for new gf or accept her decline.

I'm like a 6/10, I guess.

Then you can't just ask her out, out of nowhere, right there on the spot. Even if she is attracted to you the pressure and thinking of what can go wrong she will end up saying no and then it's awkward.

You need to be a man and start approaching, showing interest, etc - yes. But don't drop that bomb right away. This is why flirting was invented, to break the ice before you bang her.

Also women can pick up on when guys are thirsty. If a person who doesn't know her and she hasn't done anything to earn his attraction just asks her out, it looks desperate. They love to fee like they earned your time by doing something like being cute or funny etc.

I would just ask her to join you on a coffee break or something and chat her up for a bit. Be confident and funny and show a little bit of interest.

Don't fall in the beta friend trap, be careful about

So, when I see her the next time and her smile isn't all that bright, can I go to her and tell her that I liked her smile on Friday a lot better and see how she reacts? Is that considered to be flirting? Sorry for Maximus autism here.

Your gf is HOT I want to cuckold you

>0/10 chad.
>Casually flirting 2-3 is a must
>This is why flirting was invented, to break the ice before you bang her.
>Also women can pick up on when guys are thirsty.
>Don't fall in the beta friend trap

And he calls me a virgin. Just get the fuck back to /r9k/

>can I go to her and tell her that I liked her smile on Friday a lot better

NO, jesus fucking christ man, don't be fucking stupid. If she seems like she is not having a good day but she is still smiling at you, just give her your friendliest smile and ask her out another day.

Despite what these degenerates here try to tell you, 9 out of 10 women would MUCH prefer it if you would just fucking ask them out instead of beating around the bush. This way you both know where you stand - that is exactly what some of these idiots want you to avoid, because they think this is a game in which they have no personal experience in. It's not a damn game. It's two people interacting with possible romantic undertones - and you won't get better at social interactions unless you go and expose yourself to them.

If you absolutely must be autistic about this all, ask someone if they know her. See if you can see her ring finger. See if she smiles at everyone like she smiles at you ( even if she does, doesn't mean you shouldn't still ask ). And when you do ask her, make sure your breath don't stink and that you're wearing tidy clothes.

I guess you're right. is it too autistic to tell her that her smile brightens my day when she greets me with a good mood next time and when she reacts positively I can ask her after that.

Yes, tell her exactly that, "your smile brightens my day". That'll make anyone feel nice and fluffy.

Are you being sarcastic? Dint be mean here, bro.

Wouldn't it be nice to help a social retard on Veeky Forums out on a date? I'm about to do that on Monday when I see here.

nahh hes cool, just tell her she has a nice smile and ask if she wants to go out for a coffee or something similar.
If she is into you then she will say yes.

I'd cut the flowery crap, and just go with "You have a beautiful smile".

You complimented her, you acknowledged her existence, and you didn't autism out/try to be overbearingly smooth.

Jeez, it came off sarcastic but no, I wasn't being that.

Of course now I can't really say anything without compounding on that.

Just do it man. Think about how you'd feel if a girl said "your smile brightens my day" to you.

>Think about how you'd feel if a girl said "your smile brightens my day" to you.
I'd think she would make fun of me.

But doing that is within the realm of possibility for me. I can cut off the contact when she reacts like a bitch to it without making a fool of myself. You probably won't hear the results of it but try to think about me on Monday or Tuesday.

I will.

Also it's really hard to be nice on Veeky Forums without sounding sarcastic but really, I'm sure you'll make it.

have you never talked to a woman before? jesus

Teach me.

You just gotta take charge of the conversation, act you control the situation, women love that. Don't be too serious and smile, its a lot easier than the retards on this site make it seem.

if thats her body I will gladly take her

"Hey babe come work out with me, I think it'll be a fun way for us to bond and we don't have to be apart when I want to work out."

Ez