Animal fights

Would you be able to kill a wolf in 1 on 1 combat?

Holy fuck I never knew they got that big

What purpose is there to killing a wolf other than stupid bragging rights? It's not like you plan on eating the thing

no, i'm not arian foster.

Wolves are pussies without a pack

Wolves travel in packs though

The now extinct timber wolves were even larger. Never fuck with wild doggos.

For the fur, wolf pelts get around $1500. But I'd shoot one for the fun of it, I shoot coyotes all the time so it wouldn't be that different.

Absolutely. I'm 5'4, 180lbs, 8% bf.

Lol I ate one, and a mountain lion as well. The lion wasn't bad, wolf is kind of shitty but the lady who cooked it was an amazing cook so it was still good

Nigger are you retarded a wolf would fuck you up and eat you start with your asshole..

Do NOT go for a kill shot right away most wolves are tagged and tracked by the DNR if you absolutely feel the need to end one of those furry bastards gut shot him and let him run and die in a hole somewhere far off

yes maybe?

keep in mind the average wolf has 5 times the force per square inch in their bite as a large pitbull

I killed a coyote one time

>elderly dog going to bathroom
>she coyote eyes shining in dark bushes watching my dog
>run out to scoop him up before he gets carried off
>coyote surprisingly doesn't run off and races me to me dog
>we meet right at my doggo
>I swing at it and miss and it latches into my forearm
>resulting struggle lasts 10 seconds, feels like 3 millisecond
>I literally tore it to pieces
>neighbors hear commotion (upscale trendy suburb) and call cops
>cops arrive, I'm covered in blood and gore
>my county has special law making coyotes a protected species despite rest of state considering them nuisance animals that require no license or season to kill.
>instead of helping me or offering to call me an ambulance they arrest me
>finally get to go to hospital after about 8 hours at station and huge ticket
>stitches, rabies shots, antibiotics
>have to go to court over this
>old super liberal turbo feminist judge doesn't care about circumstances and said I commuted tons of crimes and animal cruelty
>I have to choose between jail time or court appointed therapy
>my clueless fatass therapist wastes 50 minutes of my time each week talking about the weather and wanting diet tips
>it's been three years and they still won't let me stop
>would do it all again in a heartbeat to save my best friend

>Not having your own animal pack guarding your home
>Crows to warn of gains goblins
>Wolves to cuddle
>Bear to ride

:')

Easily
>Let wolf lunge for my throat
>Dodge fangs and put wolf in choke hold
>Tighten until I break it's neck
>Lookout for other wolves as they tend to travel in packs
>Proceed to kill any other wolves that may try and fight me

If your dumb dog can't kill coyotes then it's probably better off dead

Fuck this faggit. Amirite

Yeah I'd shoot it.
If guns were not allowed, I'd beat the shit out of it with my hickory walking stick.
I have trouble walking long distances so I'd have my stick with me.

>implying the wolf wouldnt snap your stick in half
Wolves break moose femurs

QUADS CONFIRM

AWWWWWWWOOOOOOO

The bigger question is, would you be able to FUCK a wolf in 1 on 1 combat?

You think I'm gonna play fetch with the wolf?
If the poor sucker bites off an end and gives me a spear to stab him with then that's even better.

This is why trump won.

Easy, I'd just flex a 'cep and the wolf would know not to fuck with me.

>fighting off OP's pic related with a tiny stick
>stopping a 250 lb wolf in mid jump as it sails towards your neck

WolfDOGS* are pussies without a pack.

Calm down user, since when were we talking about fighting dire wolves?
Also my stick is 70" tall it's probably taller than you.

thats a big wolf

UUUU

>it starts limping at low health
>it's moveset changes and becomes sluggish
I would have to let it kill me. I can't go through that again.

nigger

Put him out of his misery, user.
It's the right thing to do.
Make sure you get that hornet ring on the back of the grave too.

Haha, well put my fellow gentlemen.

I myself would unsheathe my katana (I got it at from a master swordsmith at a stall in Japan)and slice the beast clean through!

~"Do not look into the void, or the void will look into you." Shadow the Hedgehog.

Fuck you

>not atomizing your enemy so fast it looks as if you never drew your blade in the first place

So this is what passes for a gentleman nowadays. You are undeserving of that reddit gold .

I think OP's question is a bare hands scenario

The wolf would hurt me badly but I would kill it

It all depends. Whenever I go hiking I always bring my .40 (not the place for /k/ memes) for protection. If I had that, then yes. If I had my dog with me, then maybe, if we both double teamed it together. If it was a lone wolf, I think it would fuck off if it saw more than a single person. Lone wolves die quickly for a reason.

Alone? 1 on 1 alone against a grown wolf without any firearms, people, or animals to help me? I don't know man...

It's a yorkie

Pest control. Wolves are big coyotes, which are big rats that like to attack chicken coupes and livestock. If this guy owns sheep, cattle, or poultry, I can easily see why he wants wolves in his area dead.

Animal rights are cool and all, and yeah it's a beautiful dog and shit, but at the end of the day when you have animals you care for, wolves are fucking pests just like the rest of them.

It is better off dead full stop.

Doubt it. Those fuckers are too fast for me. They'd likely cause bleeding with just about every hit, and I don't think I could do as much damage against them.

Gimmie about a day in a forest or some shit and I'd stand a chance. Especially if I can find a rock to cave it's head in with.

I'd assume if you're in an area where they're pests or dangerous. I know that in my wolf-less country, when we have feral cats or dogs, farmers will either load up themselves, or call in friends to go hunt those guys down when they come too close to farms. A few kids got mauled ages ago outside their rural house by some sort of feral cat, and it was a goner in about a week.

I guess if you're out camping or hunting and one is tracking you, and there's no way for you to gtfo, you might need to as well.

I'm desperately hoping you're not a trophy hunter, user. One of the most degenerate passtimes ever.

That would make sense since pitbulls were bred to gently bite the lip of a bull.

Pitbulls are not a particularly good physical specimen of doggo, it's more about their attitude.

Good work buddy. And I mean that sincerely. Never dealt with coyotes personally, but rabid foxes are an issue in my particular area. One came after my last cat (who was about 18 at thetime) in a similar way, and it was a similar situation. Wasn't scared of me at all. Pretty sure there was at least one more fox lurking around too. My dog at the time however appeared out of nowhere and fought the nasty little bastards while I grabbed a stick, then we scattered them.

Absolutely horrifying when an animal catches you off guard and tries to kill your pets. Considering coyotes are bigger than foxes, I'm impressed you managed to save your dog.

>muh animals
>not wanting to prove your worth against natures best
>crying over an oversized pupper
>not seeing its blood run fresh from your teeth
>not basking in the fear of its children
>not mounting its head on your wall to tell people how you killed a wolf AS BIG AS A DAMN BABY ELEPHANT
WE'VE GOT A SISSY BOY OVER HERE

SISSY BOY ON AISLE 8

My grandpa made coyote chili once.
It was the most delicious chili I've ever eaten.

Okay, but what are the odds that guy in OP's pic killed that wolf to protect his animals?

tiber wolves arent extinct they doing fine

Some people and counties pay by the ear for wolves and coyotes.

Top kek

Would a big dog even damage a wolf, or just distract it?

you showed him

I would crush it with my wheelchair!

everybody knows that dude, the poster you replied to is just a timber wolf

Complete lie but I enjoyed the story

with a knife probably
with no tools or weapons it'd be a tough one but yes I think so. 2 wolves more than likely not

Hahaha nice one

Killed a bull once, not technically just knocked it out then shot it. Story goes like this:
>I was 19 working on a dairy farm and getting fit for basic.
>Problem bull is put in his own paddock because he charged another bull and broke its leg.
>Homekill guy coming in 3 days to kill and buy bull.
>Me and other farmhand were asked by boss to move the bull to the holding yards for some shots.
>Rifle in car.
>Me and Andy go into paddock armed with alkathene pipes.
>Bull seems harmless and starts to move towards the gate.
>Gets halfway towards the gate before it sprints down along the fenceline towards me.
>Shout loudly and jump the fence.
>Bull tries to jump the fence and gets it leg stuck.
>Starts thrashing about.
>Brakes 3 wires and lifts a post out of the ground.
>Broken leg by this point.
>About to brake free.
>I ditch the pipe and grab a nearby fence baton that's on the ground.
>Managed to get a couple of good swings on it but only made it angry.
>Do an overhead swing with all my might.
>Bull seizures out for a bit before limp.
>Call up boss.
>He tells us to shoot it.
>Shoot it.
>Look at its head and I managed to crack its skull.
>Bull skulls are not very crackable.
>Spend the next 3 days fixing the fence.
>Boss takes 300 out of my pay because of the bull.

I don't mind killing wolves/other animals to protect your sheep or whatever, but thinking that you're "proving your worth against nature's best" by shooting it with a fucking rifle is retarded. There's absolutely no fucking glory in that. You're just firing a fucking gun. If you want glory, you can have a knife. The wolf has its fangs, you get a knife. Good luck.

No wolves in my country, but from what I gather they seem like a bit of a pest, might as well shoot them and eat them. Same deal with deer, they are cute and all but in too big a numbers they can wreak havoc on an Eco system, and the best way to keep numbers down is to kill the alphas.

you guys should watch The Grey.

A movie about an alpha male (liam neeson) vs an alpha timber wolf.

I would love to fight it bare Hands, bet i could choke it out at some Point.
The only bit of a proble is.. to get Close to him, you must give him something to bite, then you are Close to him. Then you can yourself bite his ears off (this is going to Freak him out and scare him. You can stick yout thumb to his eyes or rear/side chocke him. I think i could break his legs too. I just must give him something to bite.

>Join Bundeswehr, Heer
>get posted in Munster, the largest troop exercise area in western Europe
>so fucking large that this generally just signposted-off area has become home to Germany's sole returned wolf population since the animals had been wiped out of Germany sometime in the 1800s
>since there's no hunters here, the soldiers only shoot at practice targets and teh area is a huge swath of undisturbed wilderness
>during the pre-op briefing for an exercise, they literally tell us that that is in part the fault is that of the soldiers
>apparently grunts have been feeding them Bifis (like German Slim Jims) and other scraps because they look so cuddly
>strictly ordered to not do it again
>twiggy 5 foot something 17 year old conscript kid in the back of the room asks if they're dangerous
>drill instructor laughs and says no
>"They're smart enough to know when and where on the ex grounds we use live ammo and where we only shoot blanks. Nevertheless, your group leader carries live ammo for his pistol during exercises at all times anyway. And if it attacks you when he's not around, three of you get out your folding spades and go to town on the thing. There's a good reason we teach you how to sharpen the spade blade."
>Literally pic related hacking a wolf to death

>Boss takes 300 out of my pay because of the bull.
In what kind of shithole do you live where this is legal?

New Zealand, it was a small dairy farm and that was a $2000 bull + $100 to fix the fence, boss understood it was a dick move but he was struggling to keep the farm afloat. Also I was paid hourly.

>questioning quads
nah, you're the fag.

>54kb
>1191x670
What kind of wizardry is this?

>bet i could choke it out at some Point

lol

Maybe I should better explain, I was paid hourly and I wrote down my hours on a spreadsheet in the office. The boss asked me if he could dock my pay because of this and I said yes because I lived with my parents and didn't have any expenses.

I remember being told by my dad(he worked with the SPCA) that if you get in a fight with a dog then you pull its legs open or punch its nose.

This is possibly the worst advice I've ever read

Wolves very rarely get over 150-160lbs

If it makes you feel any better, I work for the ATF and I get paid to shoot dogs that irresponsible suspects leave in my general vicinity

He goes into nature and kills animals that aren't placing his life in mortal danger for fun. He calls people who attempt to better their physical fitness autistic...

I'm sure they'd rather be autistic than a murderer of wolves trying to feed their cubs like op.

>thinking that you have a chance in hell to kill something as immensly fast, aggressive, powerful and unscared as a grown wild wolf

>choking a wolf
>biting a wolf

Kek you guys are fucking hilarious

>3 conscripts hacking a wolf into hamburger with sharpened folding spades WW1 trench warfare style

1 on 1 a wolf would fuck up just about any human.

My tiny 20kg husky can be fucking terrifying, and that's when she's playing.
Now imagine a 60+kg monster that has only known KILL its entire life.

>teeth that rip flesh apart just by being near it
>jaws that crack arm sized bones without effort

Guarenteed these fuckers want to shoot wolves out of existence.
Sure kill animals if they become a nuisance, but man bragging about getting a wolf and not big game like a buck is retarded.

Want to prove your worth? go fight a bear.
Gaurenteed nobody is fucking shooting bears. Fags

>Now imagine a 60+kg monster that has only known KILL its entire life.
Yeah, KILL sheep and deer whose only reaction is running away

Anyone bothered by this picture had a pampered, cozy upbringing or thinks they had it oh so hard and doesn't know the reality of life and nature.

You didn't actually know that, did you? Did you?

The average Veeky Forums poster probably not. But the higher end pushing 200-250 built could probably do it. Wolves aren't bears or lions they have one real weapon besides their size its the jaws obviously. If you can stay calm when bit or avoid it there are a ton of thjngs you can do. Simply fish hooking the eyes and strangling it or jamming your forearm literally down its throat. Im not saying this stuff is easy you will get fucked but it is certainly possible in 1v1 life or death combat.

Lanklets are just dead

>rifle
who ever said anything about that pussy shit?

Life isn't a videogame, either you kill the wolf in half a second or the wolf kills you in half a second

fuck you he killed a beautiful majestic creature

Is there a difference between hunting wolves and bunnies if you're using a firearm ?

It is possible, indeed but if I were to bet between wolf and Veeky Forums I would put my money on the wolf every time. Retards here think that moving things around somehow gives them survival abilities.

>.40 Short n Weak

>Would you be able to kill a wolf 1 on 1?

Yes. I know because I have done it for realz this thyme.

again
>using fire arms
what type of pussy shit is this?

Ya chances are the average person will freeze up and be overwhelmed even if they can do it.

or even better
>teleport behind wolf
>strike him with a katana
>tip fedora, do a 360 and moonwalk away

Sasukeeeeeeeee

That's why you don't shoot the wolves, they're vital to the eco system and keep deer populations down

I'd say its about 50/50 think you got 1 maybe 2 chances to kick him in the head/throat hard enough to stun him enough to slam it down and stomp its head or choke it out. If you are wearing steel toes it probably ups your odds considerably. if he doesnt get you in the neck right away and gets a leg or something you can try to go for his nuts or eyes to turn the tides. An autist might try to bite the fucker but I dont think it would do much wolves arent pussies like domestic dogs.