So, do you do any sports? Have any hobbies?

>So, do you do any sports? Have any hobbies?

What do you say?

hola mami

I do olympic weightlifting

(little does she know I suck at it still)

basketball
lift
calisthenics
running
sprinting
soocer champ
used to pa football but too much work to find leagu enow
i liek to play in bedroom
u good in bed?

I do archery.

Played football. Now I play pick up volleyball and basketball. I also like to fish.

I hike. Sometimes I bring my dog. Last week I found a beautiful overlook of our town. You should come see it with me.

*murders her*

is your pussy shaved?

Yea, i wrestle. Cant you see my ears? I didnt get this body from chugging poisonous supps. I got it from real food and REAL training babe. Thats right, I aint no vain faggot spending time at the gym. I do real, honest training for this body, i deserve it and know how to use it.

Me? I collect images of Kazakhstan's u-18 women's volleyball team.

ever read the karma sutra?

"I play video games .But that doesn't matter bitch I got abs for days"
Is what I would say

Ugh, creep

No but I'm pretty good at getting (you)s on a Croatian cobbling forum

if you count posting on a swedish ant enthusiast forum a sport

than no

>yeah, you?

hockey
mountain bike
ski
baseball

Cambodian barrell making.

If you give a serious answer to a girl asking you questions you have failed.

I play Yu-Gi-Oh and have a terrible time talking to girls I don't know ever since I got raped at a party last spring

Nope.

I spend my free-time lifting 5 days a week, playing video games while listing to podcasts everyday, and taking my dogs for walks. I also have 6 figures saved in my bank account. I also visit the whore-house once every month or so (it's legal here)

What do YOU bring to the table sugar tits? I mean, you have a ton of debt, you look like shit without makeup, you're a nagging cunt, and you'll probably drain me of my resources because you're a woman and women are known for loving to buy useless shit.

>mfw living the life. I know for a fact every single male out there aged 18-100 is super jealous of my lifestyle and wishes they never chased the pussy.

autism

>Yeah I enjoy japanese animes, video games and lifting, I spend a lot of time on a forum dedicated to these hobbies. What about you ? Do you have any shameful hobby that you shouldn't tell me? We all have at least one :p

I play super smash brothers melee for the nintendo gamecube competitively.

>So, do you do any sports?
I practice a few Martial arts; Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Aikido, Muay Thai, & wrestling

>Have any hobbies?
I sketch stuff sometimes, usually just ideas for comic book characters or whatever pops into my head
I like traveling, too; been to Japan, China, S. Korea, Mexico, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica- I'd like to visit Europe sometime in the near future

desperate beta male

How do I make my answer sound less beta?
I thought chicks were all about guys that liked to travel

I sail, the ultimate test of physical and mental agility and toughness in a harsh environment.

>Also tonnes of qt bikini babes on the yacht when it's sunny

never mind the fact that you're affluent enough to sail a yacht recreationally, lul

He's fucking with you, you're fine; just shorten your answer to be more vague

Sailing can be cheap if you know the right people or go down the right channels

I learnt to sail at a young age in small boats at a club run as a non profit, then made money teaching it. At Uni moved to yachts and got my day skipper license (allows me to charter yachts) for free as a member of a university service unit (UK version of ROTC).

Even charter yachts can be cheap if you split the cost. I organised my uni's summer sailing trip to the Mediterranean which ended up being under £500pp inc flights, not including food/beer money.

Traveling is expensive. You traveling indicates that you have money to spend and are willing to spend that money.

The beta part is that you're speaking about your travels all at once like a total autist instead of letting it come out naturally overtime. To the women, she sees this as you offering her something, ie; travel, and that with you, she'll be able to travel for free. You're also subconsciously bragging to sell yourself to the woman as being of higher status. You're trying to sell something that is not you, but is something you do, that is going to attract the type of woman that will monkey branch to another male that does what you do to attract women, but has more resources to do better. She doesn't fall for you, she falls for what you can offer her.

>wow so you're training for the olympics?
>err n-no I just do it for f-fun I guess
Give it up.

God i wish prostitution was legal here. Would visit once or twice a month. Just to bust a nut and get girls of my mind. Where u from broseph?

>I'm a power lifter! Can't you tell?

I can sense the hate steaming from that post at the fact that he can afford to sail. Why?

Are you one of the countless people who assume those on fit have no other hobbies outside of this platform?

I work 4-5 months a year and spend the rest of my time traveling to places for outdoorsy shit.

Snowboard, ice climb, rock climbing, surfing, hiking. General outdoors shit.

I use to lift when I was in the military, but my lifestyle has changed. I don't get to have a regular schedule that allows me to lift as much as I'd like. Going to Uni this fall and will get back on the gain train.

I'm very involved in the Donald Trump campaign, the NRA, and anti migrant protest groups.

If she responds positively to this she is worth dating, if she finds it """"""problematic"""""" then I walk out on the spot, let her cover the check, then follow her home, wait till she leaves and break all her windows and take a shit on her rug.

you are trying to qualify for her - telling her good stuff about yourself, telling her why she should chose you. You are trying to get her to like you.

You should either flip the roles and return the question or you should disqualify yourself by saying some weird/embarrassing thing you do [I watch my little pony] or make it an obvious joke [I am a serial killer, looking for hot women to kill] .Or whatever joke you can come up with. Showing vulnerability means you are strong. Showing why she should chose you means you are insecure.
One of the worse thing you could do is act serious, like your comment. Seeking validation/approval.

Traveling is a meme. You can enjoy it, or maybe you don't. Whatever it is, don't mention it unless she asks you directly about traveling.

> Have you traveled abroad?
>Yeah, recently I went to S. Korea....

and you start telling her about how Kim Jong Un attacked you while were doing some crazy shit... and all the other good stuff that happened during this. Don't just name all these destinations like they are supposed to mean something.

Not hate so much as impressed/a little envious

I play lacrosse, I fish, I cook, and I'm learning to play bass

But my main pastime is dismembering women and fashioning their skin into a suit

Forgot to post my anime girl.

>neo-cons

lol

this guy has the right idea

>I am a serial killer, looking for hot women to kill

I doubt he ever said that. Maybe he would have gotten laid if he did.

I drive.

I can see penis tip
sauce

gods tier

kek

I wind surf in the summer and ski in the winter
I also mountain bike all year

My boyfriend has a small van and it fits surfboards, sails, bikes and skis in it just fine so it's very easy, if we didn't have this van it'd be much harder

How about you, what's your hobby dear?

I paddle on a dragon boat team and enjoy going to-
oh shit you're a woman who the fuck cares :)

I haven't been here for six months and this is the first thread I see, never change Veeky Forums.

>>So, do you do any sports? Have any hobbies?
No. I work full time and go to the gym, otherwise I'm spending my free time with family, friends, or my dog.
>wow, so you don't even play any sports?
No bitch I'm an adult.
>but hobbi-
I'm an adult bitch. Welcome to the real world. I just got done working full time through college, my vacation is working full time without going through college, get a grip bitch some people like to relax and enjoy themselves. You should know because you probably work part time as a barista.
>b-but I have hobbies lik-
Child.

Ummmmmmmm sweetie................

You do know that men can't be raped right?

STOP TALKING TO ME NORMIE SLUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So in other words you are the most boring person ever

Kek underrated

I'm a videographer, musician, and writer.

wii fit and zumba

Tired of these vapid whores, I have never had intercourse with a woman that I found exceptional or noteworthy. If you want to impress me, cover up your breasts, take off the makeup, and impress me with your knowledge. Let us discuss quantum particles, or the works of Darwin and Einstein. Let us marvel at the universe and the vastness of infinity. Ye gods, my mind aches at the vapidity of my generation...

Wow you are like one of those mature fuckbois

why are your tits so small?

>tfw not far enough along to say "weightlifting" without feeling like a liar

Some of this is true. But if you just make a joking answer every time, she will get irritated. She might actually want to know something substantive about you before she dates you.

In this case, cut off all the details you gave. If you like to travel, say that. If you like to sketch you can say that too. But keep the conversation on her. Men should lead the conversation.

Or you could just have a hobby

>Yeah I do BJJ
"Oh what is that?"
>It's like...

If that doesn't fit into whatever mental circus that she's running, then good riddance!

I actually said that once. She called me fat when I was chubb (ripped now), and I literally asked why hear breasts were so small. it was nuclear.

Don't recommend .

her*

hehe

That exact thought came across my head.
Nice desu ne.

I like to pretend i'm funny on anonymous forum websites

this picture bothers me every time because what if that key is important and her dumb ass loses it in the ocean

>bodyshaming delicious little boobies
baka

>not bullying chestlets and manlets.
Double baka.

>anime shit
into the trash it goes

DFC

Sorry, trash is full with your bad taste.
Try again.

You're a weeb that's all there is to say

you are a fag if you use the feminist term fuckboy

what a filthy loser

Yes, I go rock climbing 3 times a week. Wanna come?

Fuccboi is from hiphop fuccboi.

yeah I also hate the joking answer, but consider it somewhat acceptable. Totally agree on your last points
>keep the conversation on her
>Men should lead the conversation.

Yes. Because those are literally the only activities I do in my life and everything is centered around them. Kill yourself

nice pic

and nice rekt []

Thanks friend.

I bottle and age jugs of my own piss.

>/thread

you can even see on her smile that she's a shallow whore who would cheat at first opportunity

how do i come up with jokes?

>tfw all i do for hobbies is stay at home and browse fit and lift
>tfw no friends
>everyone thinks i'm boring

swaayyyonnnk!

>pic related

you fucking madman user

If it doesn't come natural don't force it. Jokes relieve tension and you want to have sexual tension when you are talking to a woman. Imagine that you take a woman to your place, you go to the bedroom and you keep telling jokes. It's going to be awkward and she'd expect you to be serious about fucking her.
You should probably work on your no friends thing. It will help with you being funny and you leaving your house. You might feel awkward, but you have to go out alone. See if you meet somebody you know.

Social skillz> women skills imo. Decide which is more important for you.

boring and easily triggered. What a catch.

This activates my almonds

Yeah I run track, read, and rock climb. Do you do anything constructive, or are you just another basic bitch that can't put her phone down more than five minutes and only watches netflix while drinking boxed wine?

"I exercise, jog, hike, swim, ride my bike, and recently started taking dance lessons. I could use a partner for that last one, interested?"

>pussy drooling intensifies

>do any sports?
what adult woman would ever say this?

"Nothing in particular"
Then I'll ask her if she does anything or is wiling to do anything that I'd find interesting.

OR

I'll just stand up rip off my shirt and flex right in the middle of the restaraunt.
"THIS IS MY HOBBY THIS IS MY DESIRE! STARE UPON MY PERFECT BODY AND WEEP!" I'll do it with my best James Earl Jones from Conan the barbarian voice.
If she laughs she's a keeper.
If she wants to fuck she's a keeper
If she leaves I'll eat her desert and go to the beach.

>i liek to play in bedroom
based god

kek

Boxing